Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Is This Justice? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is This Justice? (2349 Views)

Poor Uk. The British Justice System Is a Joke. My Opinion. / Former Chief Justice Pius Langa Is Dead! / The American Justice System At Its Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 1:11pm On Aug 05, 2009
Me.News

lipsrsealed

Tell me why this guys should not receive good rockets from Hamas? angry
Re: Is This Justice? by preselect(m): 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2009
i no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Is This Justice? by preselect(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2009
i have decided to talk . . .

everybody talks of peace but no one talks of justice (forgot the source of statement)
there is no peace without justice
peace is not just the absence of war but the presence of justice(MLK)
Palestinians were also created in the image and likeness of God
God loves the palestinians too.

this is not right embarassed
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2009
How could it be right?

You know the dispute is not weather the palestinians own the house they live in or not but the only mistake the Isreali court is saying they made is that they built it inside the jewish border of Jerusalem, and these Palestinians have lived in this place for 50 years.

Imagine a child that was born there and he comes back to hear that his 86 year old father has been evicted from his home, just because he chose to live besides Isrealites. Why wont he join to blow up those curly haired, bearded idiots that calls themselves Jews.

Actually am waiting for Davidylan, maybe he would come and tell me it has something to do with the 1967 Charterangry
Re: Is This Justice? by preselect(m): 7:13pm On Aug 06, 2009
lol

dont blow him up o. he is not a jew.

keep ur violence for paul wolfowitz. i loath that man angry
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2009
Ikomi:

How could it be right?

You know the dispute is not weather the palestinians own the house they live in or not but the only mistake the Isreali court is saying they made is that they built it inside the jewish border of Jerusalem, and these Palestinians have lived in this place for 50 years.

Imagine a child that was born there and he comes back to hear that his 86 year old father has been evicted from his home, just because he chose to live besides Isrealites. Why wont he join to blow up those curly haired, bearded idiots that calls themselves Jews.

Actually am waiting for Davidylan, maybe he would come and tell me it has something to do with the 1967 Charterangry

Again the problem with so many of you is that you allow your emotions and bias cloud the truth.

Now where these people evicted by police for nothing? you shout "where is justice" but forget that the eviction came by the rulings of a court of law. This case had been in the courts for at least 25 yrs! Read the news and stop typing empty emotionalism.

From Reuters - [size=13pt]Police said they were acting on eviction orders issued by an Israeli court, which upheld a settler organisation's land ownership claim based on 19th-century documents.

In legal proceedings stretching back to the 1980s, Palestinians have disputed the claim in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood that has become a focal point of settler development plans in East Jerusalem.

"We are thrown out and they let settlers inside our house. God is with us," a Palestinian resident screamed at police as Jewish families entered the dwellings.[/size]

Those who took the case to court brought substantial EVIDENCE to prove OWNERSHIP of the land. What did the palestinian residents bring to court? Emotions, incantations of god and bias?

the land was bought by the Jewish Sephardic committee before 1920 (they have documents to prove it which was presented in court) . . . after east jerusalem was forcefully annexed in 1949, Jordan gave the land to its own palestinians (who now claim to be refugees to day by the way) in 1956.

But of course who cares whether jews are dispossessed of their houses?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

Again the problem with so many of you is that you allow your emotions and bias cloud the truth.

Now where these people evicted by police for nothing? you shout "where is justice" but forget that the eviction came by the rulings of a court of law. This case had been in the courts for at least 25 yrs! Read the news and stop typing empty emotionalism.

From Reuters - Police said they were acting on eviction orders issued by an Israeli court, which upheld a settler organisation's land ownership claim based on 19th-century documents.

In legal proceedings stretching back to the 1980s, Palestinians have disputed the claim in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood that has become a focal point of settler development plans in East Jerusalem.

"We are thrown out and they let settlers inside our house. God is with us," a Palestinian resident screamed at police as Jewish families entered the dwellings.[/size][/font][/color]

Those who took the case to court brought substantial EVIDENCE to prove OWNERSHIP of the land. What did the palestinian residents bring to court? Emotions, incantations of god and bias?

the land was bought by the Jewish Sephardic committee before 1920 (they have documents to prove it which was presented in court) . . . after east jerusalem was forcefully annexed in 1949, Jordan gave the land to its own palestinians (who now claim to be refugees to day by the way) in 1956.

But of course who cares whether jews are dispossessed of their houses?

And you Davidylan, was shown the substantial evidence that says the people who have lived in a house for 50 years are not the true owners of the house.

I see, where you'r will to lie comes from. Your friends have thought you to fabricate lies as they can easily make up documents.

The UN from the video shown above denounces the courts decision, every neutral person in the above video denounces the courts decision, it is only you Davidylan that saw this substantial evidence and could easily say the court is right.

Davidylan if reason is anything to go by, lets assume the palestinians are not the owner of the houses but have lived in these houses for 50 years, then bring in the true owners of the house, and not young men who are being trained to be wicked Rabbi's who probably dont have a place to live at the moment. How wrong is your thought, substantial evidence and Isreali court, which would act for the benefit of the Goverment that funds it anyway.

Someday I hope an American court would send you out of America saying even though you were born there, your grand parents are not from America.

Davidylan say Amen to that prayer.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2009
Ikomi:

And you Davidylan, was shown the substantial evidence that says the people who have lived in a house for 50 years are not the true owners of the house.

I see, where you'r will to lie comes from. Your friends have thought you to fabricate lies as they can easily make up documents.

Ikomi, i basically copied verbatim from the Reuters website. The facts are bare for you to see . . . the only lies i see are from you.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2009
davidylan:

Ikomi, i basically copied verbatim from the Reuters website. The facts are bare for you to see . . . the only lies i see are from you.

Point us to the link lets read the whole story from reuters, and see if the reporter is in line with your view. undecided
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2009
Ikomi:

Point us to the link lets read the whole story from reuters, and see if the reporter is in line with your view. undecided

It just shows how intellectually lazy you are. You pounced on a report without bothering to go read the underlying issues.

Reuters - http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSL2430020
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2009
davidylan:

It just shows how intellectually lazy you are. You pounced on a report without bothering to go read the underlying issues.

Reuters - http://www.reuters.com/article/latestCrisis/idUSL2430020

Thanks for pointing me to the underlying issues, which is quite contrary to your substantial evidence, and have further gone to point out that you and your friends are wrong.

[center]The Same Reuters[/center]

Israeli police evicted two Palestinian families on Sunday from homes in Arab East Jerusalem and Jews moved in, despite pressure from Israel's main ally, the United States, to freeze settlements.

Israel took the step in the midst of a dispute with the United States over President Barack Obama's demand to halt Jewish settlement expansion in the occupied West Bank and East Jerusalem, territory captured in a 1967 war.

Robert Serry, the U.N. special coordinator for the Middle East peace process, called the evictions "totally unacceptable", noting that international mediators recently appealed to Israel to stop "provocative actions" in East Jerusalem.

Palestinian chief negotiator Saeb Erekat, commenting on the evictions, said Israel was demonstrating its "utter failure" to respect international law.

"Israel, the occupying power, once again has shown its commitment to the settler organisations by evicting more than 50 Palestinians, many of them children, from the houses where they have lived for more than 50 years," he said.

Two weeks ago, the U.S. State Department summoned Israel's ambassador in Washington, Michael Oren, and told him plans to build another 20 homes for Jews in East Jerusalem should be suspended.

Israel annexed East Jerusalem after the 1967 conflict, in a move that was not recognised internationally. Some 200,000 Jews live in East Jerusalem, alongside about 250,000 Palestinians.

[center]The Same Reuters[/center]
[center]What Nonesence From Natanyahu[/center]

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, asserting a biblical claim to Jerusalem, has said Jews have a right to live anywhere in the city. Palestinians want East Jerusalem to be the capital of a state they hope to create in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Like I said Davidylan even your source does not agree with this your substantial evidence, only you and those friend of yours that can easily lie and invent documents have this substantial evidence. Davidylan you should be ashamed of your views sometimes.
Re: Is This Justice? by Horus(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2009
The palestinians should get a least some financial compemsations for their eviction. Just putting them in the sreet like dogs is not fair, especialy this 86 years old man, this is a Shame and no this is not justice.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Like I said Davidylan even your source does not agree with this your substantial evidence, only you and those friend of yours that can easily lie and invent documents have this substantial evidence. Davidylan you should be ashamed of your views sometimes.

You should be more ashamed of your own disgraceful failure to go find out FACTS . . .

1. the issue has NOTHING to do with Netanyahu's claims . . . the 2 families were evicted by the Israeli courts NOT Netanyahu so you quoting him is baseless and very dishonest of you.

2. I notice you quote the Reuters link i gave you . . . but what you dishonest rogue did was to SKIP THIS PORTION OF THE REUTERS REPORT that clearly shows that there was more to the story than Jews simply using the courts to evict arabs . . .

[size=14pt] - Police said they were acting on eviction orders issued by an Israeli court, which upheld a settler organisation's land ownership claim based on 19th-century documents.

In legal proceedings stretching back to the 1980s, Palestinians have disputed the claim in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood that has become a focal point of settler development plans in East Jerusalem.[/size]

why did you skip those two paragraphs?  shocked Is it because they actually SUPPORT MY OWN CLAIM AND RUBBISH YOURS?

3. Did you know that there were actually more than 28 arab families living in that building and ONLY 2 FAMILIES WHERE EVICTED? Did you bother to ask why?

4. 28 Arab families are still living in that same building where 2 where evicted . . . the reason is simple - the 28 other families had already accepted the legitimate claims of the jews to that land and were now paying rent. The 2 evicted families refused to pay rent and where finally ejected by the courts.

Next time you decietful animals shld try stating facts instead of wailing in delusion.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi, can you dishonest fellow explain why you artfully skipped the entire portions in red that CLEARLY tell the story and which i quoted earlier?

Re: Is This Justice? by dayokanu(m): 5:12am On Aug 10, 2009
The case has been in court since 1972 and the court ruled so should the court ruling be thrown away because it affected Arabs?

Tell me why this guys should not receive good rockets from Hamas?

This is not a problem as long as Hamas and the palestinians would face the consequences of such rockets like men and not scream the usual boring DISPRORPORTIONATE RESPONSE.

Let Hamas rocket and let Israel reply appropriately
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 10:31am On Aug 10, 2009
@Davidylan

U are a common thief.

Robert Serry - UN co-ordinator for M.E Peace Process

"Of course this is not the kind of thing we would like to see, when the international community is more detemined than ever to create condition for peace here."

Mark Regey - Prime Ministers spokesman

"We could have Arabs living in Jewish neighbourhood of Jerusalem and we can have Jews living in Arab Neigbourhood of Jerusalem, surely that should be a common vision of peace"

davidylan:

1. the issue has NOTHING to do with Netanyahu's claims . . . the 2 families were evicted by the Israeli courts NOT Netanyahu so you quoting him is baseless and very dishonest of you.

It is only you that does not know that a courts decision could be influenced by the Prime Minister. Only Davidylan. And not your deceptive substantial evidence.

davidylan:

2. I notice you quote the Reuters link i gave you . . . but what you dishonest rogue did was to SKIP THIS PORTION OF THE REUTERS REPORT that clearly shows that there was more to the story than Jews simply using the courts to evict arabs . . .

If you have ever said a word of truth on this thread that is one of them, and it was accidental.

davidylan:

4. 28 Arab families are still living in that same building where 2 where evicted . . . the reason is simple - the 28 other families had already accepted the legitimate claims of the jews to that land and were now paying rent. The 2 evicted families refused to pay rent and where finally ejected by the courts.

Once again you are a thief, 28 other families in the same building when the story says the families were evicted from the house, and the whole place taken over by Jews. Am sure the other families sent you a telegraph giving you the details.

davidylan:

Ikomi, can you dishonest fellow explain why you artfully skipped the entire portions in red that CLEARLY tell the story and which i quoted earlier?

[size=14pt] - Police said they were acting on eviction orders issued by an Israeli court, which upheld a settler organisation's land ownership claim based on 19th-century documents.

In legal proceedings stretching back to the 1980s, Palestinians have disputed the claim in the Sheikh Jarrah neighbourhood that has become a focal point of settler development plans in East Jerusalem.[/size]

Acting on court orders, depending on a law, or documents, passed by what Goverment, Passed by what Congress, Passed by what legislative body, to the benefit of which people?

Ur a rogue.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2009
i get increasingly tired of these fraudulent morons who parade these boards.

Ikomi:

@Davidylan

U are a common thief.

Robert Serry - UN co-ordinator for M.E Peace Process

"Of course this is not the kind of thing we would like to see, when the international community is more detemined than ever to create condition for peace here."

What Robert Serry has to say is meaningless . . . Israeli courts have as much judicial authority as the Nigerian Supreme court. If the Supreme court of Nigeria evicts a tenant in Abuja what has Robert Serry's comments got to do with it? Oh i forgot, this is Israel we are talking about . . . double standard.

Ikomi:

Mark Regey - Prime Ministers spokesman

"We could have Arabs living in Jewish neighbourhood of Jerusalem and we can have Jews living in Arab Neigbourhood of Jerusalem, surely that should be a common vision of peace"

Only 2 families were evicted slowpoke.

Ikomi:

It is only you that does not know that a courts decision could be influenced by the Prime Minister. Only Davidylan. And not your deceptive substantial evidence.

this is stupid. where is your evidence that this took place?

Ikomi:

Once again you are a thief, 28 other families in the same building when the story says the families were evicted from the house, and the whole place taken over by Jews. Am sure the other families sent you a telegraph giving you the details.

What an illiterate slowpoke . . . again ONLY 2 FAMILIES WHERE EVICTED . . . try doing some fact-finding before bleating in ignorance. Here let me help you out with the FACTS . . .

1. Even the Reuters link you quoted says this - Israeli police evicted two Palestinian families on Sunday from homes in Arab East Jerusalem and Jews moved in, despite pressure from Israel's main ally, the United States, to freeze settlements.

- Yes you saw that you lying slowpoke . . . only 2 families were evicted not the "whole place taken over by jews".

2. Reality Check: About Those Israeli “Evictions” of E. Jerusalem Arabs

- Over the weekend, you probably read or heard one of the gazillion mainstream media stories about the big, bad, evil Jews–the Israelis–evicting the “poor Palestinians” from “their” homes in East Jerusalem.

Well, per usual, don’t believe the hype. Here’s a tiny reality check the mostly anti-Israel mainstream media didn’t tell you. The homes are and were owned by Sephardic Jews (Jews mostly from Arab countries) for more than seven decades. They were NEVER the homes of these Arab Muslim tenants who were squatting in them. The Sephardic Jews have the deeds to the land, and they’ve legally owned it, in some cases for centuries, in many cases for many decades. Many of these Jews were forced out by Arab pogroms and attacks on them in the 1920s and ’30s. Others were forced out by United Nations bureaucrats seeking homes for Arab “refugees” in 1948 (more on that, below).

Yes, despite what you heard on Al-FOX News and in AP stories, the “Palestinian Arabs”–who used to call themselves Israeli Arabs–were never the owners of these homes. So, these weren’t “their homes,” as we’ve been told. In fact, these were Arab Muslims who NEVER lived in Jerusalem and mostly fled Israel in 1948, siding with the surrounding Arab nations, which urged them to do so, promising a return to greater “Palestine” when the Arab Muslim victory (which never happened) took place.

So, they returned to Israel. And they got United Nations personnel to force Sephardic Jews (also called, the “Sephardim”) who owned land and homes in East Jerusalem to give them their apartments and houses so that these Arabs (who had lived elsewhere in Israel) would have a place to live, RENT-FREE. The United Nations got the Sephardic Jews to sign agreements allowing these “refugees” to live in the Jews’ homes temporarily and, again, RENT-FREE. In America, we have a term for this: Squatting. And it’s illegal. But not, apparently, when the land-owners are Jews and the land is in Israel in the Jewish capital of the world.

- The British Decide That Israeli Law Is 'Unacceptable'

- The Jerusalem Post reported some of the details of this complicated story:

The Jewish families and the organization that supported their legal efforts, Nahalat Shimon International, have not made themselves available for comment, but have maintained in previous court hearings that the homes were owned by Jews dating back to the late 19th century, and were abandoned during a spate of Arab attacks in the area in the 1920s and ‘30s.

According to a report issued in May by Ir Amim, a non-profit group that engages Israeli-Palestinian issues in the capital, the Jordanian government took control of these plots under the Enemy Property Law during its rule from 1948 to 1967.

In 1956, 28 Palestinian families that had been receiving refugee assistance from UNRWA were selected to benefit from a relief project, in which they forfeited their refugee aid and moved into homes built on ‘formerly Jewish property leased by the Custodian of Enemy Property to the Ministry of Development,’ the Ir Amim report states. The agreement stipulated that the ownership of the homes was to be put in the families’ names - a step that never took place.

In 1972, two Israeli organizations - the Sephardic Community Committee and the Knesset Yisrael Committee - began notifying the residents that they owed rent, and initiated a process with the Israel Lands Administration to register the land in their names, also based on 19th-century Ottoman-era documents.

In 1982, the two committees brought a lawsuit against 23 families for rent delinquency. Itzhak Toussia-Cohen, [size=14pt]the lawyer representing the Palestinians, did not contest the legitimacy of the committees’ ownership claims, and instead arrived at a court-ordered settlement[/size] - a binding agreement that can be appealed only if proven to be based on false grounds - that secured ‘protected tenancy’ status for the residents. The families claim Toussia-Cohen did not have their authorization to make this agreement, but it has served as the precedent for rulings on subsequent appeals, including the present-day cases.

While it remains unclear when Nachalat Shimon entered the picture, it became part of the legal proceedings in 2003 when it filed a joint case with the committees against the state and the Kurd family - one of the original families to be sued for rent delinquency and eviction, and which was eventually evicted from their home as well. The years since have resulted in a slew of legal battles between the two sides, now culminating in the eviction.

- There were 28 families in total, only 2 were evicted you lying fraud.

Ikomi:

Acting on court orders, depending on a law, or documents, passed by what Goverment, Passed by what Congress, Passed by what legislative body, to the benefit of which people?

This is nauseating clap-trap. Since when did the Israeli courts become illegitimate? Is Israel a sovereign nation with the right to a constitution or a colony of the UN?

Ikomi:

Ur a rogue.

We know who the rogue is now.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2009
@ Davidylan.

Am not suprised, if you and your friends could come up with fraudulent documents for the court of law and it passed, why should propaganda to support your evil ways be too difficult for you.

The status of east Beit-ul-Moqaddas is one of the most explosive issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Israel took control of east Beit-ul-Moqaddas in the 1967 Mideast war and annexed it, a move not recognized by any other country. Since then, Israel has to boosted the Jewish presence there, building neighborhoods where about 180,000 Jews live. The Palestinians want east Beit-ul-Moqaddas as the capital of their hoped-for state.

Organizations linked to the Jewish West Bank settlement movement also have bought properties inside Palestinian neighborhoods in Beit-ul-Moqaddas and moved Israelis in.

About 270,000 Palestinians live in east Beit-ul-Moqaddas, or 35 percent of the city's total population of 760,000.

The international community has pressured Israel to refrain from evicting Palestinians and building new homes for Jews in east Beit-ul-Moqaddas, saying such moves hamper peacemaking efforts.

Palestinian and left-wing Israeli organisations say Palestinians and Israeli-Arabs cannot, in the same way, make effective ownership claims to land dating back to before 1948 through the Israeli court system.

The British consulate, which is in Sheikh Jarrah along with several other foreign missions, echoed the view.

"The Israelis' claim that the imposition of extremist Jewish settlers into this ancient Arab neighbourhood is a matter for the courts or the municipality is unacceptable,"
it said in a statement.

"These actions are incompatible with the Israeli-professed desire for peace. We urge Israel not to allow the extremists to set the agenda."

How can you and your friends lay claims to a land from the 19th century, so we are talking about the 18 hundreds, when you only had a state in 1948 and most of the lands you lay claims on were acquired during the 1948, 67 wars.

As I said you are a common thief.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

@ Davidylan.

Am not suprised, if you and your friends could come up with fraudulent documents for the court of law and it passed, why should propaganda to support your evil ways be too difficult for you.

What a slowpoke . . . where is your proof that those documents were fraudulent? If even the lawyer representing the "palestinian arabs" DID NOT contest the validity of the Jewish papers, it is a certain troll Ikomi from the backwaters of Nigeria who miraculously can tell (though he has never seen the documents) that they are fraudulent?

Ikomi:

How can you and your friends lay claims to a land from the 19th century, so we are talking about the 18 hundreds, when you had a state in 1948 and most of the lands you lay claims on were acquired during the 1948, 67 wars.

this is all you had to say after your claims were blown out of the water? So because my grandfather purchased a piece of land in 1882 i now forfeit all rights to the land?

I notice you and your ilk continue with your usual lies - "The Israelis' claim that the imposition of extremist Jewish settlers into this ancient Arab neighbourhood is a matter for the courts or the municipality is unacceptable," it said in a statement.

How "ancient" is this neighbourhood to the arabs? Squatting on a piece of land you don't own, given to you by the UN in 1956 is your own idea of "ancient"? Even the land was not the UN's to give, it belonged to Israel in 1948 and was seized illegally by Jordan in 1949, of course i dont hear you morons whine about the Jews being dispossessed of their property in the first place.

As i said, you have no credibility.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2009
Just part of the nonsense you also quoted - The status of east Beit-ul-Moqaddas is one of the most explosive issues in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Israel took control of east Beit-ul-Moqaddas in the 1967 Mideast war and annexed it, a move not recognized by any other country. Since then, Israel has to boosted the Jewish presence there, building neighborhoods where about 180,000 Jews live. The Palestinians want east Beit-ul-Moqaddas as the capital of their hoped-for state.

this is a blatant lie . . . Jordan ANNEXED this land ILLEGALLY in 1949, the Jews simply took it back in a 1967 war provoked by a Jordan that Israel begged not to join Egypt in attacking it.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

What Robert Serry has to say is meaningless . . . Israeli courts have as much judicial authority as the Nigerian Supreme court. If the Supreme court of Nigeria evicts a tenant in Abuja what has Robert Serry's comments got to do with it? Oh i forgot, this is Israel we are talking about . . . double standard.

What else could be meaningful, except what an unknown, ignorant, common thief, Nairaland poster like Davidylan would have to say?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

What a slowpoke . . . where is your proof that those documents were fraudulent? If even the lawyer representing the "palestinian arabs" DID NOT contest the validity of the Jewish papers, it is a certain troll Ikomi from the backwaters of Nigeria who miraculously can tell (though he has never seen the documents) that they are fraudulent?

Ooh so because we live in Nigeria we dont know much then.

What an Idiot, no respect for motherland. Second class citizen like you.  cheesy

Your assumption is so wrong and quite arrogant, in all respect.  cheesy

davidylan:

this is all you had to say after your claims were blown out of the water? So because my grandfather purchased a piece of land in 1882 i now forfeit all rights to the land?

Tell your grandfather he is a liar and a thief, where did he get the money to purchase a land when it was the British that had the mandate to these lands before 1948, while he was either a Jewish refugee or busy dying in one of Hitlers camps.  cheesy
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2009
As usual, Ikomi cant be bothered with facts so its on to personal insults since he cant corroborate his nauseating crap.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Tell your grandfather he is a liar and a thief, where did he get the money to purchase a land when it was the British that had the mandate to these lands before 1948, while he was either a Jewish refugee or busy dying in one of Hitlers camps.  cheesy

this is stupid. If this is true then how come the arabs are now claiming the land the UN allowed them to squat in 1956? So the land was ownerless up until that point?

If the Jews could not be regarded as owners of the land since it was under British mandate then what are you and the arabs fighting for?

Clueless morons. You use your own arguments to defeat yourselves.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

this is stupid. If this is true then how come the arabs are now claiming the land the UN allowed them to squat in 1956? So the land was ownerless up until that point?

If the Jews could not be regarded as owners of the land since it was under British mandate then what are you and the arabs fighting for?

Clueless morons. You use your own arguments to defeat yourselves.

You are an idiot, if we are to go back to history as you and your friends would want us to, and not stop at the 19th century.

when King David (God bless him) - I would not because of you and stupid harliners insult good people - conqured those dwelling in Canan and the philistines, whose land was taken? ehh Davidylan? angry
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

You are an idiot, if we are to go back to history as you and your friends would want us to, and not stop at the 19th century.

when King David (God bless him) - I would not because of you and stupid harliners insult good people - conqured those dwelling in Canan and the philistines, whose land was taken? ehh Davidylan? angry

Was it the land of the arabs? Tell us dude, i'm sure you know.
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

Was it the land of the arabs? Tell us dude, i'm sure you know.

Look at you dodging a simple question, whose land was taken?
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Look at you dodging a simple question, whose land was taken?

Dodging what? I asked . . . was the land taken arab land? Answer abeg!
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 8:18pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

Dodging what? I asked . . . was the land taken arab land? Answer abeg!

I thought u had nothing to do with Africa at all, so you undestand pidgin english. angry

If you agree that there were dwellers before the Isrealites came in, which were the Cananites and Philistines - pronounced palaestine by the Romans. Now Davidylan if they were Arabs or not, whats your point?
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

I thought u had nothing to do with Africa at all, so you undestand pidgin english. angry

If you agree that there were dwellers before the Isrealites came in, which were the Cananites and Philistines - pronounced palaestine by the Romans. Now Davidylan if they were Arabs or not, whats your point?

- This is a stupid point . . . where there no native americans here in the US before the pilgrims? So we shld now run all the whites out of America just like you hound the jews?

- you're beyond confused. So the people that Joshua siezed Jericho from 4000 yrs ago were not arabs . . . so on what basis did you bring up that point? Until the ancient people of Ai come back to ask for their land back what right do the arabs have over Jerusalem? Were they EVER the original owners?

- Are the arabs philistines? Where were these arabs in AD 70 when the Romans were sacking Jerusalem?
Re: Is This Justice? by Ikomi(m): 8:29pm On Aug 10, 2009
davidylan:

- This is a stupid point . . . where there no native americans here in the US before the pilgrims? So we shld now run all the whites out of America just like you hound the jews?

Now you are coming to accept defeat, what everyone is telling you and your deaf, lying hardliners is live and let live, the land was never originally theirs and they should know that and stop evicting people on false claims.
Re: Is This Justice? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 10, 2009
Ikomi:

Now you are coming to accept defeat, what everyone is telling you and your deaf, lying hardliners is live and let live, the land was never originally theirs and they should know that and stop evicting people on false claims.

this is absurd and stupid beyond belief.

So the Americans have no right to evict people or enforce immigration laws? The land was never originally theirs (at least the jews have 3000 yrs as against 200).

What of the Australians, New Zealanders, Russians, EVEN THE JORDANIANS, EGYPTIANS, LEBANESE, Algerians, Moroccans, Tunisians . . . was the land originally theirs? Are you complaining about them evicting others?

Are the arabs being lawfully evicted original or even later-day owners of the land?

This is shocking stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simon Elliot Aka Al-baghdadi, Son Of Jewish Parents is a Mossad Agent / Clinton Vs Trump Face Off (debate) / President Donald Trump Followers Lamenting Already

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.