Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Love Is Not By Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Not By Force (931 Views)

Everyone Is Asking Me To Get Married By Force. / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Not By Force by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2011
Do not force yourself on anyone to go out with you, otherwise you will regret it later. Using force could be in various ways like emotional appeals, frequent calls, visits and begging for sympathy. In most cases, the person tells lies to curry favour, lip service and eye service of deceit just to gain the attention, position and provision in a relationship. Harassing you with midnight calls. A particular one called daily and sent dozens of her pictures and over 100 love mails. A guy sends over 500 text messages to beg for love. A 19 year old girl pleading for the care of an older man and rejecting her breaks her heart or boss trying to bully a female assistant to have sex. The list is endless. In many cases, you are wasting the precious time of someone. Trying counting the hours spent on unprofitable relationships with those who are liabilities. If you know you cannot bear their liabilities, then PLEASE, leave poor girls and women alone! Liabilities waste your time and money. Let go those with lots of baggage, the sympathy collectors who like shedding crocodile tears. Go out with the person who does not harass you for anything. Beware of anyone who is harassing you physically or emotionally, because that person is insecure and an insecure person cannot be trusted. Do your best to avoid a dog' life.
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Beware of anyone who is harassing you physically or emotionally, because that person is insecure and an insecure person cannot be trusted. Do your best to avoid a dog' life.
Gbam!!!!

Love is indeed not by force. You can try your best to make them fall in love, but you can not force them.
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Ranoscky(m): 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mstchew!
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ranoscky:

Mstchew!

Are you guilty? tongue

@topic, good stuff!
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Ranoscky(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2011
Warreva!
Re: Love Is Not By Force by nitrogen(m): 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2011
"Avoid a Dog's life"

I love this
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Osama10(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2011
Dog life.

Ok na.
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Blazay(m): 11:33pm On Mar 14, 2011
Orikinla:

Do not force yourself on anyone to go out with you, otherwise you will regret it later. Using force could be in various ways like emotional appeals, frequent calls, visits and begging for sympathy. In most cases, the person tells lies to curry favour, lip service and eye service of deceit just to gain the attention, position and provision in a relationship. Harassing you with midnight calls. A particular one called daily and sent dozens of her pictures and over 100 love mails. A guy sends over 500 text messages to beg for love. A 19 year old girl pleading for the care of an older man and rejecting her breaks her heart or boss trying to bully a female assistant to have sex. The list is endless. In many cases, you are wasting the precious time of someone. Trying counting the hours spent on unprofitable relationships with those who are liabilities. If you know you cannot bear their liabilities, then PLEASE, leave poor girls and women alone! Liabilities waste your time and money. Let go those with lots of baggage, the sympathy collectors who like shedding crocodile tears. Go out with the person who does not harass you for anything. Beware of anyone who is harassing you physically or emotionally, because that person is insecure and an insecure person cannot be trusted. Do your best to avoid a dog' life.

Na dis kain tins nor dey let me come dis 'romance' sessshion.
D kain tori wey porson dey read for here sointines hehn, fit cause eva lasting h-impotence.
See as my piriki juss shrink finish like Zaccheus own for bible?

What is all this? angry

Mtchewwwwwwww!!!

In fact the OP should be banned in body and spirit!

*pissed*

Uwa zha ghaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
A-t-a-l-a-k-p-a-h!!!
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Pweety4me(f): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2011
rokiatu:

Gbam!!!!

Love is indeed not by force. You can try your best to make them fall in love, but you can not force them.

Abi?na so me i no even dey intrest dat kind tin, it's just nothing to write home about abegi.
Re: Love Is Not By Force by MrCork17: 12:22am On Mar 15, 2011
Love is not by fuss?  Says who? undecided
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Tosinville(m): 1:21am On Mar 15, 2011
^Says Bonnie Carter & Clydes Barrow.
Re: Love Is Not By Force by Orikinla(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2011
"is it by force?" was actually  what a woman said to a man. She later gave in and they got married in the UK. But when they returned to Nigeria he became unfaithful to her by sleeping with other women. Unfortunately, she died and her people accused him of killing her.  When a man is desperate to hook a woman, she must beware of him, because obsession is not love. A guy wept before me to help him beg a babe to agree to go out with him. He would be having fever whenever she ignored him and to help him, I appealed to her to give him a chance and she agreed. But after sleeping with her, he changed and soon broke her heart and left her pregnant. I met a young Nollywood actress in  1998 and without my consent she came with her luggage and moved into my place. I did not have the heart to say NO and she became my live in lover. But it only lasted for three months. She was really a good actress in her bid to conquer me. But she was only using her passion for drama and film to lure me, because she gave up being an actress when I relocated and told her there was no room for a live in lover in my new residence owned by a buddy. A hottie threw herself at a married man hoping to snatch him from his wife. But after sleeping with her twice, he called her a prostitute behind her back and said it would be stupid to leave his wife for a shameless LovePeddler who sleeps with married men.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Attending My Ex's Wedding If He Doesnt Invite Me But The / After 2yrs U Findout Ur Partner Is Ss Wat Would U Do. / He Wants To Ditch Her After 7 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.