Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Most Reason I Am Always Happy And Very Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Reason I Am Always Happy And Very Happy (237 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / My Wife Is Always Happy After Sex And She Will tell me Baby Thank You Very Much / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Reason I Am Always Happy And Very Happy by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
The Lord God Almighty in Christ Jesus by the Holy Ghost is always with us, he will carry us through it all. In season and out of season!!

Every valley, every storm, he's holding you very strong, He will never let you go..

Every moment of our leaves He never lives us alone.

I don't need to know what's next, because He will be there. My present help in time of trouble!!
Re: The Most Reason I Am Always Happy And Very Happy by Sunnyshinylight(f): 9:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Awesome

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / Did He Nail It? / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.