Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). (5680 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:43am On Sep 21, 2021
I was with a friend and a rich friend of his was around. So we were gisting and this friend of mine informed the rich guy of how a particular lady was always asking after him.

The guy was disgusted because he stopped calling the lady when it started looking too one sided and here the lady was missing him and she couldn't reach out to him.

As a man if I call a lady atleast 3,4 or 5 times atleast you should call and check up on me once too na.

Failure to do so is a signal to me that you not interested and am wasting my time.

I know most people are scared of being vulnerable, but what most Don't understand is life is a 2 way choice: it's either you remain the same as you are no pain, no joy OR you try out things and then experience the GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY + THE BEAUTIFUL.

At this point I don't care how much I like a lady, I only communicate with ladies that shows interest in me and reach out to me.

What do you think guys?

Let me go and continue recording

And please help me to follow my new Instagram account

@official_dbull I currently have 0 followers Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by illicit(m): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2021
Yes now

You should sing about it
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 21, 2021
Na wa ooo.....
E don write small sense for e thread today.
I am not surprised sha.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2021
Beebah2000:
Na wa ooo.....
E don write small sense for e thread today.
I am not surprised sha.
Lol
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 11:24am On Sep 21, 2021
illicit:
Yes now

You should sing about it
I sure will
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Goldbw122(m): 11:35am On Sep 21, 2021
Iamdbull:
I was with a friend and a rich friend of his was around. So we were gisting and this friend of mine informed the rich guy of how a particular lady was always asking after him.

The guy was disgusted because he stopped calling the lady when it started looking too one sided and here the lady was missing him and she couldn't reach out to him.

As a man if I call a lady atleast 3,4 or 5 times atleast you should call and check up on me once too na.

Failure to do so is a signal to me that you not interested and am wasting my time.

I know most people are scared of being vulnerable, but what most Don't understand is life is a 2 way choice: it's either you remain the same as you are no pain, no joy OR you try out things and then experience the GOOD, BAD AND THE UGLY + THE BEAUTIFUL.

At this point I don't care how much I like a lady, I only communicate with ladies that shows interest in me and reach out to me.

What do you think guys?

You are right, na the girl hand suppose to long pass..
Na she wan be mother of your children.
The one that handle the affair of your home.
The one that advice you on various financial aspect
The one that know who is your frienemies
So

So just keep searching for the one that love you, you will definitely get all the necessary attention and love that you want.
Good luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Windhheck(m): 12:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
Mmmm
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Gudbadguy: 12:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dis is the most sensible tin u av ever written
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gudbadguy:
Dis is the most sensible tin u av ever written
Lol
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by BiafranOG: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Which day we go even get Nairaland festival. Make u perform. I go like come naija watch you bfor I knock u grin
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by fattprince(m): 2:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Iamdbull:

What do you think guys?

You made sense today
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Ahmback(m): 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2021
Op no smoke anything today cheesy cheesy
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by FahBuLous: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
True bro... Only show interest to those that shows interest in you...
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 4:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
Ahmback:
Op no smoke anything today cheesy cheesy
I dey smoke before? grin
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Ahmback(m): 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
sometimes
Iamdbull:

I dey smoke before? grin

1 Like

Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Harrykn: 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Dbull something inspired this post, gist us nah.
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Shellsploit: 9:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Abeg when you are done reading that book on your table "self confidence".. I go like borrow am read! smiley smiley smiley
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2021
Harrykn:
Dbull something inspired this post, gist us nah.
True though
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Iamdbull: 7:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Goldbw122:

You are right, na the girl hand suppose to long pass..
Na she wan be mother of your children.
The one that handle the affair of your home.
The one that advice you on various financial aspect
The one that know who is your frienemies
So

So just keep searching for the one that love you, you will definitely get all the necessary attention and love that you want.
Good luck.
Amen ooo thanks alot
Re: This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). by Lanzynni(m): 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2021
Dbull

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message? / Does Marrying A Virgin Gives An Assurance Of Having A Good Wife? / A Common Picture Caused My Break Up With This Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.