Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (60350 Views)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by tunapawizzy: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
Zeezxo:
The game can change at any time. Let wait for the final whistle before we jubilates. grin grin grin
its almost certain...nothing gonna change, the dynamics in Biden#s favour

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by DexterousOne(m): 10:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
kunleham:
I don't know if it's only me that observed this, any candidate ibos support always loose at the end of the day!!! Why? Can we say ibos are loser by nature?

See what this one is saying

What you typed
Read it aloud in the mirror
Then judge yourself

Whether it makes sense to you
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by davido2017(m): 10:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
US remember B=Buhari
The same B=Bidan
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o
This election is tough grin

Here's one of the things I found amusing.
The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.
thank God u said the ones u know cos the ones I know voted trump especially because they have gained more in his administration than Obama....there r Nigerian in USA that r doing pretty well since trump entered except ur an illegal immigration without proper documentation nd it nt like it just the USA even in Europe the blacks r also at disadvantage but dey dont make noise because there are no blacks claiming right over dere the black Americans r d ones that give African right to even protest unnecessarily for a country that is more of a help to them than they r to the country..nd funny enough those black American don't even like us my first visit there I saw it first hand ..we r privileged to in America not America privileged to hv us if u think America is treating u so bad u hv a country come bk home period

2 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
masterflowx:
With Biden at the helm of the affairs of US, jakpa from this shit hole called Nigeria is possible.
we will see don't be too sure
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Odingo1: 10:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump will be declared the winner on Saturday. It will shock many people.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by blacq2009(m): 10:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
That orange-haired loser should go home and tweet full time.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Mizfabulous18(f): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
8y88y8:

It shall also never be well with ignorant islamaphobic degenerate miscreant like you. A thousand generational curses on you and your Descendents tongue
oh please u Islamist r d ones that make us fear you..cos ur extremist everytime u want to kill to prove a point everytime ur fighting people to join ur religion where hv u heard that christain kill for the sake of converting people please tell me whatever methods u use to convert people us ok as long as it doesn't involve oppression and killing please I hv good muslims as friends but I still fear them cos I don't know what might happen tomorrow when their other Islamist talk them into killing..nd when I say muslims I don't mean yoruba Muslim oo cos those ones r neither here nor there they celebrate Christmas with us as well as sallah too I mean the hausas the real Islamist...convince me please on y I shouldn't be islamophobic as u claim
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Zeezxo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2020
madnesscom:

Your poor English should be a concern to you instead of jubilating over rubbish. F00L

E pain am.
your name actually speaks who you are i leave you in peace
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Oizee(f): 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
Amayo192:
ftc for the first time
for your dream
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by NonsoNna(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Hopefully trump will win
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by chibinobim16259: 10:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
:ftc for the first time for your dream
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kareemkamil(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Where are my Christian's Mumu brother's and sister's, supporting indecipning Trump.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by olajizz01(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion
This biafrau.d needs to be watching closing, he will committed suicide any moment from now
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Rocktation(f): 10:43pm On Nov 05, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
those that march for trump in south east because he is a Christian march for nothing

With all the forced hysterectomies on women in immigrant-detention camps, refusal to care for the earth, feed the hungry and embrace immigrants, I wonder who the better Christian is between him and Biden. I sure would embrace the lesser evil everyday and twice on Sundays.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by TempleHouse: 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
2by40ft:
The end of Terrible American show man.
I'm glad he's disgrace out of power like this.

So happy all the religious Bigots supporting him are miserable for the next 8 years.
You've just made my day !!!
I've been wondering if we still have reasonable people in Nigeria.
God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by misr2030: 10:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
2020 with its baggage of surprises 5th
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
kunleham:
I don't know if it's only me that observed this, any candidate ibos support always loose at the end of the day!!! Why? Can we say ibos are loser by nature?
Igbos supported Trump in 2016. Igbos supported Yaradua so what's your point?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Afiifii1: 11:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion
meanwhile, it shall be well with Christian state because, Islam is the religion of peace.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
It is almost impossible for Trump to win this election ! Majority of his supporters are redneck racist illiterates who live in rural areas. They are stubborn just like Trump and don't really care about covid -19 pandemic. Joe Biden on the other hand,has his support base in urban and suburban areas and he is quite popular among the elites and college graduates. These are the folks you see around with nose mask regularly.

A record over 100 millions Americans cast their votes through post because of corona virus. These are American electorates who believe that President D. Trump did not do a good job in the fight against the pandemic and that's why mail in votes have been favouring Joe Biden.

Joe is likely to win well over 270 electoral college votes that are required to become President. He is currently on 264 while Trump is trailing him with 214. All eyes on Pennsylvania and Nevada !

3 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by SirBunky85(m): 11:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Righteousness89, our dear e-pastor, what has your 'lord' told you today?
pls stop calling that hypocrite -righteousness89 ,a pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Abyima(m): 11:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
And it will end in court.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by keemson4(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2020
adigun98:

You need a psychiatrist appointment

Béèni oOo yo dá fun oOo... Islamic Countries kèè.. Abeg who get Money pass them in the World ?? Oponu omo, by now you suppose don understand say anybody that Kills and mentioned Islamic sign or Arabic is not a Muslim but a Killer !! Abi if I mentioned Hallelujah and Kill or Bomb am I a Christian?? Use ur Sense wisely Broz!!!

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Minsk24: 12:17am On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
Trump was used to pass power to Democrat.
Biden is a puppet, Democrats and leftists are mainly satanists, witches/feminist coven, terrririst sympathisers and their apologetics.
The liberals are going to be used to fill America's cup of sin, so that God's wrath can come upon her in full.
Meanwhile, Donald Trump was not a true Christian he was just used to pass power back to the luciferians in full force, he was deliberately used to distort christianity just as the roman catholic religion is used to confuse people about the true christianity.
In all of these the ruler of this world is the devil and he is a master politician, a liar and a deceiver.

God is bringing down the godless human civilization
Jesus is saviour forever amen

Your mumu too much oh
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by DareyFortified: 12:18am On Nov 06, 2020
livingchrist:
Trump was used to pass power to Democrat.
Biden is a puppet, Democrats and leftists are mainly satanists, witches/feminist coven, terrririst sympathisers and their apologetics.
The liberals are going to be used to fill America's cup of sin, so that God's wrath can come upon her in full.
Meanwhile, Donald Trump was not a true Christian he was just used to pass power back to the luciferians in full force, he was deliberately used to distort christianity just as the roman catholic religion is used to confuse people about the true christianity.
In all of these the ruler of this world is the devil and he is a master politician, a liar and a deceiver.

God is bringing down the godless human civilization
Jesus is saviour forever amen

You sounded really stupid saying this, just stop disgracing we christian abeg. when will you guys desist from all this rubbish. Them same thing you people said about Hitler, Obama, trump and now Biden??

You people are starting to sound really crazy. it's enough abeg
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Christyaba(f): 12:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

Edit: I got more than 200 likes on NL grin Oya come lemme sign autographs for everybody, I'm now a superstar
Please help a brother by subscribing to his YouTube, I'm close to 1000 subscribers and I need it to start earning

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JqIDH2SByc&t=1s <<<
Thanks a lot!
Subscribed
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by chamboy(m): 12:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.

Edit: I got more than 200 likes on NL grin Oya come lemme sign autographs for everybody, I'm now a superstar
Please help a brother by subscribing to his YouTube, I'm close to 1000 subscribers and I need it to start earning

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JqIDH2SByc&t=1s <<<
Thanks a lot!
so na tweet dey make you happy. I'm sure you're of the lovers of white jesus
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by baski92(m): 1:00am On Nov 06, 2020
madnesscom:

Your poor English should be a concern to you instead of jubilating over rubbish. F00L
sorry but the madness i know, no dey behaive like the way you dey do so
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by jaxxy(m): 1:01am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Righteousness89, our dear e-pastor, what has your 'lord' told you today?

The mail votes are mostly illegal votes
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Kayharry(m): 1:33am On Nov 06, 2020
PRESIDENT TRUMP’S PETITION DISMISSED

Court judges at the County, State and federal levels are no respecter of persons. Dem no dey fear pesin! Dem no dey look face! Dem no dey collect bribe!! �. Infact, it is even against the law to blink or suggest that they collect cash in exchange of such. In fact, federal charges will be slammed on you. By the time they read your charges you will turn blue.

The American democracy is unique and although we have our issues in the society, I hold my head high knowing that no one is above the law. No matter what position you occupy, there is always a pathway in the system designed to trim your wings. �� JOI JOHN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.