Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (60332 Views)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Shadysen: 9:33pm On Nov 05, 2020
2by40ft:
The end of Terrible American show man.
I'm glad he's disgrace out of power like this.

So happy all the religious Bigots supporting him are miserable for the next 8 years.
only aboki like you go against him
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by jaytime(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
So like play like play Trump will leave the White House cos it's For Biden. E shock me.

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by ofiko123(m): 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump will still win this election..

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by worldclass68(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Funlag:
grin Trump to win

Chai u bad oooo, is this a laughing matter, what's so funny here , Imagine Biden (a Muslim and satanic) by some people wining the election.... not funny man

Well make me too laugh small grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by joegigs(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2020
Sentiments can do a lot than you can imagine.And have in mind everyone has his or her own point of view
alfredilly:

How on Earth will anyone find it difficult to understand that Trump is a disaster.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by izedissele: 9:36pm On Nov 05, 2020
devil is set to rule usa like buhari he found as an instrutment to destroy naija
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by 2by40ft: 9:37pm On Nov 05, 2020
Shadysen:
only aboki like you go against him
But pigs from potolan like him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by int0x80(m): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o
This election is tough grin

Here's one of the things I found amusing.
The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.
Don't mind them, four years of Trump has been very exhausting for a lot of people here except his white supremacist friends. We can't wait to get him kicked out, I am so excited grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2020
TRUMP WE KNOW
TRUMP WE SUPPORT

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kadiri3(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kennitrust:
Nothing I can said but I pray the best should win
even trump no he lost it
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by NofiuFade(m): 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2020
I like this kind of suspense Biden still insist all vote must be counted, wao that's kind of leadership we are talking about
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by DragonFire433: 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2020
People are supposed to be discussing American Election issues but trust Nairalanders, they must involve tribalism and ethnicity for the matter.

Who Tribalism help ?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by livingchrist: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump was used to pass power to Democrat.
Biden is a puppet, Democrats and leftists are mainly satanists, witches/feminist coven, terrririst sympathisers and their apologetics.
The liberals are going to be used to fill America's cup of sin, so that God's wrath can come upon her in full.
Meanwhile, Donald Trump was not a true Christian he was just used to pass power back to the luciferians in full force, he was deliberately used to distort christianity just as the roman catholic religion is used to confuse people about the true christianity.
In all of these the ruler of this world is the devil and he is a master politician, a liar and a deceiver.

God is bringing down the godless human civilization
Jesus is saviour forever amen
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Neddyogu(m): 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2020
After losing his brother to COVID 19, Biden wan come snatch election from his hand again abi? Wahala for who get orange hair.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Princedapace(m): 9:49pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

Very childish of u. Childish comment.

The US election gets interest from all over the world. We read about people who placed heavy bet of up to 5 million pounds for this election.

And not all those from east supported Trump. And some people in other parts of Southern Nigeria also supported Trump. I know of many who viewed him from spiritual angle and are not from the east. So, calm down. This una dishing here and there on nairaland has made this forum chidish.

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by mrkings84(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2020
If Trump like make him loose it's none of my business. His past 4 yrs as US president didn't put any food on my table for a square!

That na there matter!!

2 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kunleham(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
I don't know if it's only me that observed this, any candidate ibos support always loose at the end of the day!!! Why? Can we say ibos are loser by nature?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by clevybrown(m): 9:52pm On Nov 05, 2020
Biden may win, but Trump will not concede defeat, and this will still keep him in power... The bottom line is, from the way things are going, Trump will most likely not leave the white house.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Princewell2012(m): 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.j
Werey dey disguise.

Hmm don't blame trump for that, he is just like a pregnant woman until he delivered he won't get himself.
Secondly you made a point about the Nigerians abroad, I called a friend in US, and i realized he voted for Biden. However you don't have to blame us so much for supporting Trump. Reason is that Obama and his party manipulated the 2015 election that brought Buhari to power.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Shadysen: 9:53pm On Nov 05, 2020
2by40ft:

But pigs from potolan like him
I understand your pains...he hated the religious of piss that's why ... sorry bro.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by FuckOsuPigs: 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion

You're in sifia pain grin grin grin.

Sniper is still available yanfuyanfu...all you need is a table spoonful.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by yashau(m): 9:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by oloshun(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
As if you are reading my mind. Whenever I come on NL and see the these Igbo-Trump and Yoruba dichotomy, I wonder when and how we came about this shift. Do people really think this guy cares about anybody that does not bow to his business empire? He cares less about his fellow not to talk of subsahara that he never stepped. But if they think that is their path to freedom, success and development, I have nothing to say than to wish them well. And you are right, we Nigerians here know who we voted for.
[Tquote author=Brigade499 post=95729660]na wa o

Werey dey disguise.[/quote]
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by ipobarecriminals: 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
cool cool BIDEMI ni ooooo cool
Omo ologo
Omo iya Elelubo ni Ibadan
Tiwa n tiwa ni titi grin grin
If E pain U undecided.KILL Yasef angry wink tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by toyinjimoh(m): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
watch your statement or you will regret it for the rest of your life
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Patrioticman007(m): 10:05pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:

One good thing about hypocrisy, is that. It naturally manifest itself no matter how hard you try to conceal it.

For those hiding their islamphobia under the guise Dumb trumpet is a racist, we say check your HBP, before its too late.

We dey laugh oooo.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by theGUDgameR: 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
Same to you
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Hollusilva28(m): 10:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Righteousness89, our dear e-pastor, what has your 'lord' told you today?
Don't mind him. His always siding Donald trump, if truly God want D. Trump to be president, he will win, but on this election, Biden is winning & his not the world messiah neither Donald Trump

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Paxie55: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
kunleham:
I don't know if it's only me that observed this, any candidate ibos support always loose at the end of the day!!! Why? Can we say ibos are loser by nature?
The way you supported ize iyamu or the failed president you have now. Tribalistic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by israel90: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
8y88y8:
YEESBOOS Igbos YEASTENERS KILODE tongue tongue tongue
these Yoruba Muslim will always attack Igbo any day and any time even when igbos wish them well,full of hatred

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.