Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (60339 Views)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by NAVYdogg: 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by confidendoga(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2020
See confirmed election but am sub rise when I see trumph not copying jonna angry
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by BruncleZuma: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Amayo192:
up biden , ftc for the first time
Baba are you with us at all?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Osidazz19: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o
This election is tough grin

Here's one of the things I found amusing.
The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

So very true. Go figure.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by ibuildstuff(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
those that march for trump in south east because he is a Christian march for nothing
Who says Trump is a Christian, person were nor dey go church.

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Blackmoran(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
ATEAMS:
I’m afraid that if you look at a thing long enough, it loses all of its meaning.
that is deep for the wise to comprehend

2 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by somehow: 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
those that march for trump in south east because he is a Christian march for nothing

So Biden is a pagan?

3 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by somehow: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
This one no be real democracy
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by AbLegend: 9:10pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion
I swear you are an illetrate is trump your father has trump ever impact you with anything good you or your family and is America majorly consist Muslims population

7 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Omezif(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2020
God endorsed biden and he has won nothing like inche here.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Rebuke: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
Yacabos210:
Hmm �

Yhu see all these data sellers eh, expecially the ones with new profile. .....run away from them as fast as yhur legs can carry Yhu. ..

It's scam thing!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:

it is now well with you and your religion as your Trump wins,. abi?

frustrated living dead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Available247: 9:14pm On Nov 05, 2020
Biden loves Africa so much and he has said to help battle insecurities in African countries

5 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by timagentms: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2020
What should I kuku said. Mr Trump has said it all here

4 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:

You are losing it upstairs bro
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Ketamine9000mg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Righteousness89, our dear e-pastor, what has your 'lord' told you today?

The guy enter depression o....I never see am since morning o grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by LadyPortable(f): 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2020
Someone should educate me pls.of what benefit is trumps or biden victory to Africa and Nigeria in particular

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by joelag: 9:20pm On Nov 05, 2020
Alexis11:
Trump has the highest number of illiterates as supporters in history. grin

...and many of them are from the Israeli region of Nigeria.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2020
Trump is wasting his time and can only fool the majority of his uneducated voter's but not all Republicans nor the over 70 million voters that voted against him.

His time as POTUS is up.

2 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Hameex(m): 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
That is your headache oh oga[ Qquote author=Kingofum post=95729683]It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion [/quote]
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by AstuteChap: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2020
This election get as e be. So many allegations of fraud and counter-allegations. Who is right and who is wrong - nobody can tell for sure. I just hope it won't lead to something else, especially since supporters of both candidates have been preparing for a face-off for some time now.

Meanwhile, if you live in the U.S and you're looking for a hassle-free, legit way to supplement your income, then check my signature or the threads created by my moniker. You could earn up to $500 every month without having to pay a dime!!!
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by PervertProphet: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o
This election is tough grin

Here's one of the things I found amusing.
The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

So if Trump tweets about #EndSars then suddenly Police Brutality in Nigeria will suddenly stop?

Werey Soro-soke.

For your info. The Lagos Police Force have issued a communique that says they don't want to see anyone engage in any form of protest again. They are now back on the road and are beginning to get ready to start going hard on Nigerians.
Be waiting for Trump to leave his country and come save your country.

Werey!!

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nicoddemus(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2020
Amayo192:
ftc for the first time , up biden , fucck Trump , bleeping racist

That was what you all said about Jonathan until you saw he was a lesser evil. Continue embarassed
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Dreadful: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
In every little thing people will begin to talk down on the Igbos like some uneducated illiterates they are.
People from the Eastern region supported Trump in 2016 same way he was despised up North and he won. Now it looks like the table is turning why then try to antagonize the Igbos?
The way people reason in Nigeria baffles me.
Upon all the supposed wiseness see how messy the country is.
All of you fools despising some Igbos for supporting Trump, a dog has been elected a mayor in a county in the US.
99% of you can never become a family meeting provost till the day you die grin grin
So try get a life!

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by IMAliyu(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2020
LadyPortable:
Someone should educate me pls.of what benefit is trumps or biden victory to Africa and Nigeria in particular
A lift on the Nigerian visa ban.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by adehika: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kingofum:
u get religion?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nicoddemus(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2020
ofuonyebi:
NOBODY STOPS THE BULDOZER.....THE WEEPING DONALD DRUMP SHOULD BE PACKING IS LOAD FROM THE WHITE HOUSE
OR ELSE, HE WILL ALSO LAY THE RECORD AS THE FIRST US PRESIDENT TO BE FORCEFULLY EVICTED FROM US ASO ROCK
LET HIM RUN TO SUPREME COURT OR RUN TO THE MOON ...HE IS AT THE BRINK OF THE END ...BYE-BYE TO AMERICAS BAD LUCK!

The same thing you said about Jonathan until the buhari came

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by alfredilly: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
joegigs:
smiley
You guys don't have to feel bad about America's decisions .
you ain't in their shoes,so you wouldn't know how they feel. It's more like them pushing us to vote buhari, wereas they haven't seen our pain first hand..

MY ONE CENT grin

How on Earth will anyone find it difficult to understand that Trump is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by saajus: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
Who called Arizona for Biden when there are still over 400k votes to count. Anyways, Biden will still win. Trump should start packing his stuff. Instead of filing lawsuits up and down, he should be grateful for the chance God gave someone like him to lead America for 4 years.

American youths too should start getting involve in politics. Imagine Biden does 8 years, he will be American President till 85. Pelosi is 80. Mitch McConnell 78. Thank God, they have smart elders. Imagine if they are unlucky like us.

3 Likes

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by northvietnam(m): 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2020
masterflowx:
With Biden at the helm of the affairs of US, jakpa from this shit hole called Nigeria is possible.

U r in the spirit brvh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.