Stats: 3,153,805 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down (60344 Views)

Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / TRUTH Social: Donald Trump Launches His Own Social Media Platform / Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kellybently(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
It will never be well with Islamist countries and the useless religion
Bros wetting them do u?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Empiree: 2:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
Senseless e-goat

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by 2by40ft: 2:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Shadysen:
I understand your pains...he hated the religious of piss that's why ... sorry bro.
And he loves the religion of crisis
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by rainlover(m): 3:24am On Nov 06, 2020
TRUMP all the way!!
Next term is 100%
NB: we will win in court.

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Politicapastor1: 3:32am On Nov 06, 2020
I never knew you are soo smart

Here's one of the things I found amusing.
The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

Edit: I got more than 200 likes on NL grin Oya come lemme sign autographs for everybody, I'm now a superstar
Please help a brother by subscribing to his YouTube, I'm close to 1000 subscribers and I need it to start earning

>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JqIDH2SByc&t=1s <<<
Thanks a lot![/quote]

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Royliv: 3:42am On Nov 06, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
It is almost impossible for Trump to win this election ! Majority of his supporters are redneck racist illiterates who live in rural areas. They are stubborn just like Trump and don't really care about covid -19 pandemic. Joe Biden on the other hand,has his support base in urban and suburban areas and he is quite popular among the elites and college graduates. These are the folks you see around with nose mask regularly.

A record over 100 millions Americans cast their votes through post because of corona virus. These are American electorates who believe that President D. Trump did not do a good job in the fight against the pandemic and that's why mail in votes have been favouring Joe Biden.

Joe is likely to win well over 270 electoral college votes that are required to become President. He is currently on 264 while Trump is trailing him with 214. All eyes on Pennsylvania and Nevada !

Hmmm I love your analysis. But Trump should have played their politics and use it against them. They (dem) created Covid19, even though many of you people still don’t know, since there is Covid19, some Americans will be indoor without ability to vote, which will be the reason for democrats mail in votes agitation. Either those Americans that are indoors are few or more, we do not know (only the medicals can give us that statistics).So mail in votes due to Covid19 is obviously a suspicion red flag from democrats.

Secondly empty ballots, thrashed ballots, and vote-cancelling pens were discovered. Black population in America is just 13%, yet Trump was able to split their interest this time, making 46% of blacks his supporters (forget what the media is telling you).
And another reason this looks like a rigged election is the amount of votes that keeps trooping in after the election has stopped.
Who told you Americans love Biden that much, Hillary even got a better chance.
What trump should have done is to play their games against them (the dem)! Wouldn’t be easy, but for an American president, it is possible.
I rest my case.

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Royliv: 3:43am On Nov 06, 2020
But Trump should have played their politics and use it against them. They (dem) created Covid19, even though many of you people still don’t know, since there is Covid19, some Americans will be indoor without ability to vote, which will be the reason for democrats mail in votes agitation. Either those Americans indoors are few or more, we do not know (only the medicals can give us that statistics).So mail in votes due to Covid19 is obviously a suspicion red flag from democrats.

Secondly empty ballots, thrashed ballots, and vote-cancelling pens were discovered. Black population in America is just 13%, yet Trump was able to split their interest this time, making 46% of blacks his supporters (forget what the media is telling you).
And another reason this looks like a rigged election is the amount of votes that keeps trooping in after the election has stopped.
Who told you Americans love Biden that much, Hillary even got a better chance.
What trump should have done is to play their games against them (the dem)! Wouldn’t be easy, but for an American president, it is possible.
I rest my case.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Resees: 4:14am On Nov 06, 2020
jstjde:
Trump should know when to stop.... In as much as i support him, its a lost cost already... Let's see what Biden the puppet can accomplish.
Umm With the Republicans with the Senate I guess nothing!
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Dear my fellow brethrens, it is with great JOY that i write to you right now on the outcome of the presidential election going on now in the United States of America.

I write to tell all christians and all supporters of Donald Trump to start rejoicing, start singing and dancing for the battle has been won already.

I want you all to remember that GOD has a reason for allowing this election to go this way. Many of us would have want it to go smoothly but GOD has his ways.

So do not give up.

Do not be discourage.

Do not be sad and afraid for i tell you my brethrens.

President donald trump will be re elected and inaugurated as the president of the United States of America come JANUARY.

Forget about the outcome of what you see right now on NEWS channels and social media.

The second presidency of Donald trump has already been decided in heaven.

The reason why it is currently going this way is for The glory of GOD.

GOD wants to expose so many dirty secrets by members of the Democrats and as you can see, the exposure has already began.

They think they are hurting trump but GOD is making them expose themselves.

Their wiseness is foolishness to GOD.

I want you all to know that Donald trump will become the president of USA for he is to restore usa the great nation back to his old Godly ways.

The holy spirit will pour out in abundance across usa under the second tenure of president Trump and Americans will Massively start preaching the bible in through repentance.

Trump has an unfinished business with Israel according to the Bible.

So my fellow brethrens!!! Have Faith, be happy.

For i see a massive victory for TRUMP.

MAGA!!!

by the order of Ishawuru.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kingthreat(m): 4:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Alexis11:
Trump has the highest number of illiterates as supporters in history. grin

So America has illiterates? You think America is your local village?
Illiteracy= Someone that cannot read or write.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by kingthreat(m): 4:27am On Nov 06, 2020
Zeezxo:

Piss off if you don't have any tangible things to say. How Islamist take enter US.

Trump is a Christian
Biden is a Christian
Harris is a Christian
Pence is a Christian.

So what is now the big deal. Abi na Buhari be US electoral Chairman ni

Hitler was a christian. So what the Bleep is your point?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by chipet67(m): 4:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o
This election is tough grin

The Nigerians in US (I know a good number of them) voted for Biden, while Nigerians in Nigeria, Upper Iweka, Onitsha to be precise are campaigning for Trump.

Same Trump who could not make a single tweet about the EndSARS protests, but tweeted immediately he saw Nigerians campaigning for him.
Werey dey disguise.

Edit: I got more than 200 likes on NL grin Oya come lemme sign autographs for everybody, I'm now a superstar
Please help a brother by subscribing to his YouTube, I'm close to 1000 subscribers and I need it to start earning

Thanks a lot!

Did your vegetable president tweet about endsars?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Offpoint1: 5:28am On Nov 06, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Righteousness89, our dear e-pastor, what has your 'lord' told you today?
LOL, e no dey talk about Trump again. E don go back to him preaching.

Few days ago he was acting like he's God mouth piece. That guy needs help.

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by CrownWale93(m): 5:34am On Nov 06, 2020
I have subscribed on your channel. I also need you too to subscribe on my channel too (Crown wale Vlogger)
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Nobody: 5:48am On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Offpoint1:

LOL, e no dey talk about Trump again. E don go back to him preaching.

Few days ago he was acting like he's God mouth piece. That guy needs help.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by ohiMuk: 6:02am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
mad man what does islam got to do with trump loosing election,
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by sdeehussayn: 6:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

Who is this animal here? Bastard*
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by malakaimoscondo: 6:08am On Nov 06, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Who says Trump is a Christian, person were nor dey go church.
that is what my best friend igbo guy told me,,that they held a service in church for him.....they say is for Christian and was sent by God to fulfil prophecy...for me they do all dos things for nothing
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Skmoda360(m): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.

Thanks a lot!
Oya go to UBA and collect 1million naira......shey you forget say you don old sha grin
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by theFilmtric: 6:49am On Nov 06, 2020
Trump is such an Hypocritical businessman

theFilmtricsay

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Shadysen: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2020
2by40ft post:

Now I know you are real a..boki [color=]
2by40ft post:
Now I know you are real ameboki...Tell me who leads ISIS.Haram.BOKO
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by akigbemaru: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.

Thanks a lot!
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Samysearch(m): 7:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

It is scientifically proven that hatred & envy kills faster that nuclear & atomic bomb. Why hate Islam & Muslims for an election conducted in America whose two main candidates are Christians? Is it because the candidates of ur choice who is a bigot is failing already? Because he hated the Muslims & u want to see him their tormenting the Muslims. If u don't know, Trump has more ties with the Muslims than he will ever have with ur 'shithole' country. Check his investment in the Arab nation & absolve ur self in this cringed dementia.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by PDSI(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2020
clevybrown:
Biden may win, but Trump will not concede defeat, and this will still keep him in power... The bottom line is, from the way things are going, Trump will most likely not leave the white house.

Even Idi Amin left office who's Trump
Is he the first to lose?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Bakr4u: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

what bring abt religion or Islam here ?
I can see that u have personal hatred for Muslim & Islam. The day is still young, u better repent or rot in the deep hell.
LA'ANANE KAWAI.
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2020
joegigs:
You guys don't have to feel bad about America's decisions .
you ain't in their shoes,so you wouldn't know how they feel. It's more like them pushing us to vote buhari, wereas they haven't seen our pain first hand..

MY ONE CENT grin
But they did push us to vote Buhari through Obama

Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by rhythyson: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2020
Brigade499:
na wa o

Werey dey disguise.

Thanks a lot!

i have subscribed to your channel oya where is my palliative?
Re: Biden Inches Nearer To Victory As Trump Launches Lawsuit Blitz To Slow Him Down by Malawian(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2020
dem wan use naija parol for trump. first, find out how many votes you need to surmount the lead, then, manufacture the votes and bring it in. which one be "late secure arriving" ballots? inukwa? una manufacture ballots wan sneak am in.

The 10 Most Corrupt Countries In The World: Nigeria Not On The List! / Body Of Queen Elizabeth II Leaves Balmoral For The Last Time To Edinburgh (Pics) / Unclad Portraits & Statue Of Hillary Clinton Released By Donald Trump's Fans

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63