Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? (1839 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / What Is The Pettiest Reason Why You Won't Date Someone / Name A Petty Reason You Can't Date Someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by WackyJ1(m): 8:54pm On Nov 05, 2020
Ladies, Have you ever at any point in your life refused to date someone because you didn't trust yourself not to mess it up (perhaps you were dealing with certain issues at the time) and you held the person in too much of a high esteem?

Guys?
Has a lady ever given you the above reason as a reason not to date you?
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Sundrus: 8:58pm On Nov 05, 2020
No... Na people wey dey too rigid girls dey give that kind excuse.
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Aplaudez(m): 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2020
I'm actually in this right now, she goes off and comes back anytime she feels like, she'll be like I'm sorry dear I'm finding it hard to leave you, but I promise not to leave again, na lie! It's 4days now she hasn't been answering my calls! Ayobami, wherever you are, please don't bother to come back again, just dey your dey make i dey my dey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by yomi007k(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Aplaudez:
I'm actually in this right now, she goes off and comes back anytime she feels like, she'll be like I'm sorry dear I'm finding it hard to leave you, but I promise not to leave again, na lie! It's 4days now she hasn't been answering my calls! Ayobami, wherever you are, please don't bother to come back again, just dey your dey make i dey my dey lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Wow wow wow...i don turn ambulance here o

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Godada(m): 8:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Aplaudez:

Thought this weird shit was exclusive to just me.

The lady in question will drift off into oblivion time and time again.

When you let people do the same shit so many times, you have given them the license to walk over you. Fūck that. At the second or third time of bullshïtting you, show them the door!

Bïtch you know yourself. Your pūnna is not the gate to heaven!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by WackyJ1(m): 8:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Sundrus:
No... Na people wey dey too rigid girls dey give that kind excuse.

Wetin you mean by too rigid?
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Aplaudez(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Godada:

Thought this weird shit was exclusive to just me.

The lady in question will drift off into oblivion time and time again.

When you let people do the same shit so many times, you have given them the license to walk over you. Fūck that. At the second or third time of bullshïtting you, show them the door!

Bïtch you know yourself. Your pūnna is not the gate to heaven!

It's not easy, they toil with men heart, series of voice notes she sent me on whatsapp, I had to clear them and all the messages to get over it! It's not easy, but I know surely that they ain't meant for us, the ones for us will surely stay with without stress! All is well my dear!
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Godada(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aplaudez:

It's not easy, they toil with men heart, series of voice notes she sent me on whatsapp, I had to clear them and all the messages to get over it! It's not easy, but I know surely that they ain't meant for us, the ones for us will surely stay with without stress! All is well my dear!

Fūck that. Made me do shīts I don't do. Imagine WhatsApp voice notes, calls and videos. Put me through hell and back.

Had to ask her severally: Are you for real? Bïtch was like, "I never say things I don't mean, I don't do such". Babe, your papa left testicles there. Make your Prince charming use your heart play baba ijebu. Make the nigga bollocks damage you there!
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
I actually have a girl who thinks I can't tolerate her in her darkest times,so whenever she slips into that zone, she goes blank on me,I got tired and had to let her go. But check Ziggy,I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fvck christ

Yes it has happened to me before,

Many boys always chase me up and down so i don't wanna break the guy heart so i told him to chill,

Though I love him , but i have to stop the relationship,

Geezzz smiley
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Aplaudez(m): 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godada:

Fūck that. Made me do shīts I don't do. Imagine WhatsApp voice notes, calls and videos. Put me through hell and back.

Had to ask her severally: Are you for real? Bïtch was like, "I never say things I don't mean, I don't do such". Babe, your papa left testicles there. Make your Prince charming use your heart play baba ijebu. Make the nigga bollocks damage you there!

Lol... This is really crazy!!! You'll get over it with time bro! Everything is gonna be fine!
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by paulolee(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
sure na...all girls for my hood de scared to date me bcoz de tink am too nice going by my looks n doinz n dnt want to break my heart...its doing dt normal "just friends" de dey kno say my ways bad..
one even jokingly tell me say she CNT allow her friends or sister to date me bcox i too lyk woman bt she de come collect stick on a steady..
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Xammie001(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aplaudez:
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Jessepaid(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=WackyJ1 post=95729621]Ladies, Have you ever at any point in your life refused to date someone because you didn't trust yourself not to mess it up

Shit....well.. mostly they'll say they love you but can't date you....but this....this is new
In my opinion.. she's just told you she can't be trusted because she can change anytime and leave you alone...
It can also mean that's she's not a grounded person...that she's confused or doesn't know what she really wants..
Just never take anything from that lady serious
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
they say ladies, guys don dey voice there own undecided
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Godada(m): 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Aplaudez:

Lol... This is really crazy!!! You'll get over it with time bro! Everything is gonna be fine!

Been over that and I have moved on ever since. Yes! Everything is fine. Hope you have since moved on.

I do have certain prerequisites before I let another gash play with me. She is gonna show me for a fact that she is worth it. I place a low premium on words. I rather let actions speak for itself.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Op, @Aplaudez , @Godada , @Jessepaid , @Yomi007k.

I'll tell y'all what,I watched a movie, titled," Death At A Funeral ", it's an African American comedy movie. An old man told a young man trying to please a lady who obviously doesn't want her, she's got another man. He said " I'll tell you what son, there's no such thing as having a woman without a problem,they come together, secondly, women are much more smarter than you think they are, but not even nearly as smart as they think they are ".

Shit's real.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by yomi007k(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
PriestDaniz:
Op, @Aplaudez , @Godada , @Jessepaid , @Yomi007k.

I'll tell y'all what,I watched a movie, titled," Death At A Funeral ", it's an African American comedy movie. An old man told a young man trying to please a lady who obviously doesn't want her, she's got another man. He said " I'll tell you what son, there's no such thing as having a woman without a problem,they come together, secondly, women are much more smarter than you think they are, but not even nearly as smart as they think they are ".

Shit's real.

Hmmm... Gospel truth.

That's the more reason I wont beg a lady to be in a relationship with me because most times they are just " walking problems"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
yomi007k:

Hmmm... Gospel truth.

That's the more reason I wont beg a lady to be in a relationship with me because most times they are just " walking problems"

I'm Priest obviously, I'm in my approaching my mid twenties. Long story short.

I had this girl in secondary school,I don't know if she's here,but in case she is, I'm sorry I had to do this. Her name is Mercy,she left our state in Jss1 for Lagos,and came back to our school again when we were in SS2,she was dating one of my regular niggarz in class all this while,mind you I didn't know him until we were in SS2,the guy and I became friends,when she came back,he broke up with her,said he wanted to get things together,I liked her but she was with him and now they just broke up and he's my O.G, I can't go for her, it was kinda shitty,based on this guy,we became close friends with before they broke up,so she distanced herself from him and she stuck close to me,I was quite a nerd, school assistant senior prefect and shit,so I helped a lot of people with studies including her, it's a public school.
So,I didn't even know that she liked me even though I liked her obviously, a lot of girls liked me as she later told me and that was why she didn't tell me about how she feels,I had a crush on a new girl of which she knew too so she just locked up. Fast forward to present day,we still had contacts thanks to Mack Zuckerberg and His WhatsApp,I was able to tell her how I feel,she told me same thing but said it's too late,that she's with another guy now,and that she likes him,I said ok even though it wasn't,I told her if it's ok to know who he was ( I'm a quiet guy,hate troubles a lot,so I meant no harm in trying to know the guy ), she said I won't know him,I asked for just a photo,she said he doesn't have any photo on his social media accounts,not even any of him in her phone,that she lost her phone and her laptop is spoilt so no photos,each time I tried a video call she'd say she's with him that maybe later,she told me she still likes me that's why I'm trying to fix us

What do you think about this bro,should I let her off or she's just testing like they do ?
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by yomi007k(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
PriestDaniz:

I'm Priest obviously, I'm in my approaching my mid twenties. Long story short.

I had this girl in secondary school,I don't know if she's here,but in case she is, I'm sorry I had to do this. Her name is Mercy,she left our state in Jss1 for Lagos,and came back to our school again when we were in SS2,she was dating one of my regular niggarz in class all this while,mind you I didn't know him until we were in SS2,the guy and I became friends,when she came back,he broke up with her,said he wanted to get things together,I liked her but she was with him and now they just broke up and he's my O.G, I can't go for her, it was kinda shitty,based on this guy,we became close friends with before they broke up,so she distanced herself from him and she stuck close to me,I was quite a nerd, school assistant senior prefect and shit,so I helped a lot of people with studies including her, it's a public school.
So,I didn't even know that she liked me even though I liked her obviously, a lot of girls liked me as she later told me and that was why she didn't tell me about how she feels,I had a crush on a new girl of which she knew too so she just locked up. Fast forward to present day,we still had contacts thanks to Mack Zuckerberg and His WhatsApp,I was able to tell her how I feel,she told me same thing but said it's too late,that she's with another guy now,and that she likes him,I said ok even though it wasn't,I told her if it's ok to know who he was ( I'm a quiet guy,hate troubles a lot,so I meant no harm in trying to know the guy ), she said I won't know him,I asked for just a photo,she said he doesn't have any photo on his social media accounts,not even any of him in her phone,that she lost her phone and her laptop is spoilt so no photos,each time I tried a video call she'd say she's with him that maybe later,she told me she still likes me that's why I'm trying to fix us

What do you think about this bro,should I let her off or she's just testing like they do ?

Thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife, goods or properties.

I am not trying to be religious but experience has thought me that much.

Peace.
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
yomi007k:

Thou shall not covet thy neighbours wife, goods or properties.
I am not trying to be religious but experience has thought me that much.
Peace.

Peace bro.
Inshallah
Re: Ladies Have This Ever Been A Reason Not To Date Someone? by Phayzz(m): 5:30am On Nov 07, 2020
Aplaudez:
Is she living in ilaro?

(1) (Reply)

Please Why Do Nigerian Sisters Behave Like Prostitutes / Ladies Be Sincere ,between A Tall Guy Or Short Guy Which One Is Your Spec / Busty Lady Dances, Causes A Stir At A Wedding Reception (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.