Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day (546 Views)

How To Find ZERO Search Volume Keywords That Actually Have Thousands Of Searches / How To Rank #1 On Google / How To Track And Determine Branded Keywords In SEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:41am On Nov 06, 2020
Anyone looking to rank first on google for high volume keywords?

I stumbled on a fast-result SEO hack last week and will like to test it further with different sites, niches and topics.

If you’re interested please send me a mail.

I did 3k+ visitors in 4 days with an article on a new niche blog and collected 100+ emails.

I’m going to be selecting the first 3 people that reach out with sites I think will fit in well with the hack.

So hurry.

Mail: fredster 389 @ Gmail dot com

1 Like

Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Nichesiteseo(m): 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
For the afternoon crowd
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Playthepianos: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bro, are you sure this is safe? I mean, the Google bot is smart.

Nichesiteseo:
Anyone looking to rank first on google for high volume keywords?

I stumbled on a fast-result SEO hack last week and will like to test it further with different sites, niches and topics.

If you’re interested please send me a mail.

I did 3k+ visitors in 4 days with an article on a new niche blog and collected 100+ emails.

I’m going to be selecting the first 3 people that reach out with sites I think will fit in well with the hack.

So hurry.

Mail: fredster 389 @ Gmail dot com
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Forexnaira: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by LittleFinger1: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Nichesiteseo, I am happy that you are back to delivering valuable contents worth thousands of dollars to the forum. Keep it up.

Signed
Littlefinger1
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Ayoshewa12(f): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
I sent you a mail, please check your inbox. Sir.
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Nichesiteseo(m): 6:37am On Nov 24, 2020
Playthepianos:
Bro, are you sure this is safe? I mean, the Google bot is smart.

It’s totally safe.

It’s quite a nifty hack.

I picked someone randomly from this post and we are seeing great results. Again.
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Linzo(m): 12:25am On Nov 25, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

It’s totally safe.

It’s quite a nifty hack.

I picked someone randomly from this post and we are seeing great results. Again.
I have email you and you're yet to add me up
Re: How To Rank #1 On Google For High Volume Keywords In A Day by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2020
Linzo:

I have email you and you're yet to add me up

Sorry about that Linzo.

I got a lot of emails and I had to pick one person at random.

Over time if it works I will write out the strategy for others to try. Or hire me to do it for them.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! Hacked Wordpress Website / Join The Cluster Advertisement Network Today / Auto Remimder In Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.