Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election (49519 Views)

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ityP(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
grandlexuz:

I am from Cameroon and the win was a big blessing to me. I have got three kids who have never had a less than 19 average at school. The win was a perfect opportunity for them to make the most in the US. Shattered to the dustbin because Mr Trump wanted to please his core supporters. With his imminent loss I am over it now..An eye for an eye.Lol

The African attitude to Christianity and or Religion is a sad one. Like you said a lot of folks are too Religious. No different to the Pharasees of old. How someone thinks Trump is more of a Christian to Biden beats my immagination. I doubt if Trump knows the name of the first and last books of the bible. However because he did a photo op with a bible his place is steadily at the right hand of God the father.

Biden encompasses humility, kindness, compassion, empathy and most of all LOVE. Fruits that no one in the Trump clan posseses. Over the years I learnt the hard way African christainity is shrouded in hypocrisy. A man leaves from church with a big bible and on his way home stops to partake in the street killing of a thief who stole bread. Like the Jews chosed to free Barnabas over Jesus many African Christians will chose to free a murderer and condemn a homosexual to the gallows.

Accurate description of the African/Nigerian mentality. Very stupid and foolish if you ask me. We gat to do better

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by cococandy(f): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
You have said it all. Trump that is frolicking with hookers, cheated on all his wives is the Christian candidate just because he identifies with them. Unimaginably stupid.

I wish you good luck with your future attempts.
grandlexuz:

I am from Cameroon and the win was a big blessing to me. I have got three kids who have never had a less than 19 average at school. The win was a perfect opportunity for them to make the most in the US. Shattered to the dustbin because Mr Trump wanted to please his core supporters. With his imminent loss I am over it now..An eye for an eye.Lol

The African attitude to Christianity and or Religion is a sad one. Like you said a lot of folks are too Religious. No different to the Pharasees of old. How someone thinks Trump is more of a Christian to Biden beats my immagination. I doubt if Trump knows the name of the first and last books of the bible. However because he did a photo op with a bible his place is steadily at the right hand of God the father.

Biden encompasses humility, kindness, compassion, empathy and most of all LOVE. Fruits that no one in the Trump clan posseses. Over the years I learnt the hard way African christainity is shrouded in hypocrisy. A man leaves from church with a big bible and on his way home stops to partake in the street killing of a thief who stole bread. Like the Jews chosed to free Barnabas over Jesus many African Christians will chose to free a murderer and condemn a homosexual to the gallows.

6 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by jrusky(m): 8:21am On Nov 06, 2020
theFilmtric:

Bros na his son be that
I don watch his son talk
He worse pass him papa

theFilmtricsay

Thanks bro for the correction.

This Trump family look very much like Hell Rufail of Kaduna family in everything, papa useless, mama useless, pikin useless everything around them useless.

Trump my foot. Power drunk goats!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by GavelSlam: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
as in ehhh
only a weakling will accept this fraud

demoncrats are just like apc that destroys a system just for their own gain

Shatap.

Mr. Canceller.

The end of Trump is here and we'll pop champagne to it.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Coldie(m): 8:24am On Nov 06, 2020
They know what they did in the white house and they know they will be going to jail that's why they are scared
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Wannabenz: 8:25am On Nov 06, 2020
Skmoda360:
Baba is scared that he is losing.....
He's Trump not Jonathan.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ratedgang: 8:28am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it
how many of your president’s kids come out to support their family during elections ? They always run away to come back when the fight is finished.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Kaymaxine(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2020
Officer4:
jail? Why?
To buy suya
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ratedgang: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Coldie:
They know what they did in the white house and they know they will be going to jail that's why they are scared
what of the gunshot at your aso rock? Try get sense small.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by nnamdi19922: 8:29am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:
Treason
treason? no b him father they d seat already?
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ratedgang: 8:30am On Nov 06, 2020
cococandy:
You have said it all. Trump that is frolicking with hookers, cheated on all his wives is the Christian candidate just because he identifies with them. Unimaginably stupid.

I wish you good luck with your future attempts.
because the man no toast you to become one of his mistresses. Go clean your ass ma.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Noeasyway042(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2020
War is waste whether they............
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections

Prove it..bloody liar...Trump has filed multiple cases and non has to do with voter fraud cis they can't prove it
...abi you know pass him lawyers?

Only case he won has to do with how close the observers are to the poll workers...the state stipulated 10ft but they wanted closer and the court reduced it to 6ft...not one case of voter fraud has been brought.....
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 8:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections
Pele o election observer
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2020
Bleep this guy.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by chris51(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

What do you mean by voters fraud?
What will happen to 102 million votes casted before election?

This is the US system. They have early votes which they start counting on election day.

Unfortunately for Trump, many early voters are Democrats supporters who do not want to take chances by waiting till election day before voting.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by chris51(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
chris51:

This is the US system. They have early votes which they start counting on election day.

Unfortunately for Trump, many early voters are Democrats supporters who do not want to take chances by waiting till election day before voting.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

But you have never been to America.
Are u minding d idiot. From his hut in Africa he is seeing election fraud happening in America.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 8:55am On Nov 06, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
as in ehhh
only a weakling will accept this fraud

demoncrats are just like apc that destroys a system just for their own gain
When Trump your god is out of the white house, you will sha go back to soaking your garri in Nigeria.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 8:57am On Nov 06, 2020
27Pushing30:
Trump beat clinton cos democrats did not think he had a chance

This time around they put in place better rigging machinery lol

And please Don’t say they don’t rig in America , Republicans rigged bush junior in that’s just life.

trump is just making noise sha he will bow out quietly cos American state big pass am.

PDP spokeman, well done
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Since you want to claim 'being' and 'voted' in the U.S, oya face me.

The guy is right.

There is voter fraud going on. Do you know what a sharpie is? Please Google it.

Voters are coming out to see they were told to use Sharpie's to vote.

In some Dem states, republicans were barricaded from observing the vote counting. Until Nevada Court gave a ruling that the Republicans should be giving access to observe in the state.

Mail in votes are also being filled by non indigenes and outsiders of some Dem states.

I will stop there.

Stop letting CNN, New York Times and Yahoo news fool you.

Clips are already being circulated of voter testimonies and last, last this will end up at the Supreme Court.

Trump will expose these losers.
Mumuni Alao
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kelvindj98: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2020
Focusmind:
Trump will still win this election. He is an expert in arm twisting established institution. He may force a recount that will likely favour him and if supreme Court is to determine the winner, the court would give it to him.
Naso, Atiku's Spokesman
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Forumobserver12(m): 9:04am On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Queseda post=95737706]The kind of people we tend to support goes a long way in revealing our true personalities. No wonder the same people who call for war when things don't go their way in Nigeria, are the die-hard Trump supporters. Truly, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...like Trump, like his supporters.[/quote

Bamboos and everything will be soaked in blood if I don't win the upcoming election, can u relate with the statement?

That statement was made by your current President.. You are not far from the truth anyway....we all saw what happened immediately after the 2011 general election in Nigeria..]
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by toye440: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it
If Hunter Biden can walk, forget it this one too would.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Nov 06, 2020
chris51:

smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Ituku4040: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Americano
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Go and fight the war yourself
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 06, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Even in America!

Loosing an election. Its the hardest thing to experience, thumbs up to GEJ.

That man that staked $1million
That was an investment
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Dottore: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2020
[s]
dotunbidemi:
It is pure fraud against Trump, the poll shows Biden will Win states that Trump won by large margins, this are done to create a mindset in the mind of the people in case of voting fraud it wont be disputed. But Trump is a fighter and will never be bullied by the Media... the media are saying Trump is attacking the democratic process by calling out voting fraud and using in lawyers � you know you cant trust the Media anymore so misleading and corrupt... Trump is only exposing the lies in the electoral process that generation unborn will benefit from
[/s]
Trash

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 9:42am On Nov 06, 2020
chris51:

And no Trump supporter did absentee voting and all the mail-in ballots were Biden only, fa? grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 9:46am On Nov 06, 2020
kelvindj98:

Pele o election observer
Na Buhari send me to America to count their votes. Our anti-kwarufsion fight is global. After all we belong to nobody and we belong to everybody grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 06, 2020
Dis Donald Trump Jr Won Just Spoil Market 4 Donald Trump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.