Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election (49525 Views)

Donald Trump Junior And Andrew Giuliani Test Positive For Coronavirus / Wife Of Donald Trump Junior Files For Divorce / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Openbusiness: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2020
milehigh06:

Prove it..bloody liar...Trump has filed multiple cases and non has to do with voter fraud cis they can't prove it
...abi you know pass him lawyers?

Only case he won has to do with how close the observers are to the poll workers...the state stipulated 10ft but they wanted closer and the court reduced it to 6ft...not one case of voter fraud has been brought.....
No long tin. See you in Supreme Court, shikena!
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by obatine: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2020
dotunbidemi:
It is pure fraud against Trump, the poll shows Biden will Win states that Trump won by large margins, this are done to create a mindset in the mind of the people in case of voting fraud it wont be disputed. But Trump is a fighter and will never be bullied by the Media... the media are saying Trump is attacking the democratic process by calling out voting fraud and using in lawyers � you know you cant trust the Media anymore so misleading and corrupt... Trump is only exposing the lies in the electoral process that generation unborn will benefit from

Say it louder bro...A lot of folks are just spewing trash with no iota of what’s going on behind the scene, reacting to issues solely based on what mainstream media throws at them.

A lot of people are completely misinformed...Allow him expose the rots/fraud that has marred the electoral process.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by olumide4christ: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
grandlexuz:

I am from Cameroon and the win was a big blessing to me. I have got three kids who have never had a less than 19 average at school. The win was a perfect opportunity for them to make the most in the US. Shattered to the dustbin because Mr Trump wanted to please his core supporters. With his imminent loss I am over it now..An eye for an eye.Lol

The African attitude to Christianity and or Religion is a sad one. Like you said a lot of folks are too Religious. No different to the Pharasees of old. How someone thinks Trump is more of a Christian to Biden beats my immagination. I doubt if Trump knows the name of the first and last books of the bible. However because he did a photo op with a bible his place is steadily at the right hand of God the father.

Biden encompasses humility, kindness, compassion, empathy and most of all LOVE. Fruits that no one in the Trump clan posseses. Over the years I learnt the hard way African christainity is shrouded in hypocrisy. A man leaves from church with a big bible and on his way home stops to partake in the street killing of a thief who stole bread. Like the Jews chosed to free Barnabas over Jesus many African Christians will chose to free a murderer and condemn a homosexual to the gallows.

Sir, you have said it all! I weep for many so-called Christians!

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by NXTDANGOTE(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2020
I see this young man contesting for this same office next election him and Kanye west.. grin... As for this election we die here.. I see a civil unrest coming up but but last last Donald Trump was still re elected. grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by hresso: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

But you have never been to America.

Hian!
grin
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by authority2006(m): 10:27am On Nov 06, 2020
ityP:

It's just like PDP rigging 2019 elections when Buhari dey office. How does that sound? grin

It sounds crazy and illogical
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ajebuter(f): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2020
The Apple doesnt fall far from the tree..

Like father, like pikin!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by jaxxy(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2020
Skmoda360:
Baba is scared that he is losing.....

Yes loosing to illegal votes.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by CoolAmbience(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
The voter fraud was unprecedented. Never seen this kind of fraud in the history of America elections

See this one.

Voter fraud because he is losing?

There was no voter fraud when he won 4 years ago, I guess.

Which village for Africa you come from sef?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by atonement12: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
America has never had it this bad. Trump and co have successfully demistyfied and ridiculed the world most respected country

Unfortunately, this behavior is being watched all over the world. I am afraid this man will posion the world's democracy
Did he poison your historic corrupt democracy in Nigeria?
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by pacespot(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seems like someone in Trump family needs to be put behind bar angry
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ityP(m): 2:29pm On Nov 06, 2020
authority2006:

It sounds crazy and illogical

Thank you
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by 5thcolm(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
obatine:

Say it louder bro...A lot of folks are just spewing trash with no iota of what’s going on behind the scene, reacting to issues solely based on what mainstream media throws at them.

A lot of people are completely misinformed...Allow him expose the rots/fraud that has marred the electoral process.

Expose the fraud that i am sure even you cannot explain.

Nigerian election mentality is disturbing you guys.

Do you know the process that goes into validating all ballots in the US?

There is camera in every counting stations.

Observers from both parties are present at the time of counting.

Just so you know, election fraud here is a felony with a possible long jail term. Not much people want that on there record because of a politician.

Fact is i and most people i know here in the US are surprised Trump did this well. He should be proud of his performance.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Psylas2: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
tamdun:

I think trump jnr is going to jail, he can't escape it

But such can't happen in this country.
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Openbusiness:
No long tin. See you in Supreme Court, shikena!

Courts are already refusing his cases...what next..see u in hague?
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Neddyogu(m): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
E pain am
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:
Lolz, like father like son grin
Money is just something you need in case you do not die tomorrow
>>>Join forex profitable foundation today, join via WhatsApp
how can I?
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Hathor5(f): 7:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
cococandy:
Trump screwed the USPS with the help of his troll De-Joy. He fought vote-by-mail during a pandemic (during a pandemic!!!) he closed polling places (in Georgia especially) He stomped all over the Hatch act, his followers blocked roads and intimidated voters - but they're pointing a finger at Dems!!!

Laughable

And yet he is losing bigly! grin

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by ibuildstuff(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
sammysmiles:
All trump children are all celebrities....And they really campaigned for their dad...
Dude gave all of them political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by HeadNigga: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
naija4life247:
Outgoing President’s son you mean? He is doing the same thing Late General Sani Abacha’s son did few years back. We all know how it ended.
u call 22 years few years back? Are u an ANCESTOR?..be 9ICE with ur response please
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by omodaamola: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:
how can I?
drop a message for me on WhatsApp
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by Goke7: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
ityP:

It's just like PDP rigging 2019 elections when Buhari dey office. How does that sound? grin

This had been my argument, no one can take an incumbent serious that is complaining of rigging. Doesn't make sense, if Trump was in opposition he would have gotten maybe some sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hathor5:

And yet he is losing bigly! grin

like the loser he is. wink
Joe is going to win with over 300 electoral votes and 5 million more popular votes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
omodaamola:
drop a message for me on WhatsApp
can I have ur WhatsApp contact?
Re: Donald Trump Junior Calls For 'Total War' Over Presidential Election by omodaamola: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
kingsolomonjnr01:

can I have ur WhatsApp contact?

Check my signature, bio or profile

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Saudi Arabia Announces Plans To Stop Funding Mosques Across The World / Jordanian Pilot Burned Alive By ISIS (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.