Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert (2185 Views)

Stephanie Busari's N150k Electricity Bill Shocks Her / Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / Man Asks Desmond Elliot Money To Buy A Generator. See His Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Afangideh1(m): 8:34am On Nov 06, 2020
A Nigerian man has gone out of the ordinary to ask a lady to be his girlfriend with a credit alert of N150K alongside a transfer description stating his intentions.

A Twitter user, @dhotun sparked a stir on Twitter after he shared a credit transfer snapshot of N150k with a payment description that read, “will you be my girlfriend Bisi.”

According to the payment receipt, one Tobiloba William Adeleke made advances to Adedeji Bisi Zainab asking to be the love of his life with a credit alert of N150k.

That’s one sleek move that will be hard to turn down; money is in fact a magical love language.

What do you think? As a lady, will you turn down the offer? And to a man, would you want to ask a lady out with a whopping amount of money? Share your take via the comment session.

Click on the link below to see the credit alert screenshot

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/nigerian-man-asks-lady-to-be-his.html

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by TossTos: 8:43am On Nov 06, 2020
I can never do that and will never do it

This is not about poverty/poorly mentallity as they may call it ..
I can never woo/toast a woman with money . That shows he has low self esteem , the lady would have turned him down before thats why he thought of trying again with that amount .
Why cant he make it 1.5million , 15million or 1.5billion to get her quickly .
The relationship will eventually collapse .

Have you discovered yourself ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by donbachi(m): 8:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Promoter of entitlement

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by DonBenny77(m): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Jonesing manchi
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by thorpido(m): 8:59am On Nov 06, 2020
Even if she agrees,he will always pay for the next move.Wrong action.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Wao,such a wonderful,romantic and masculine man,not all these 1k droppers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Liposure: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Money can't buy love. Its bad business
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by CosmicPhoenix: 9:45am On Nov 06, 2020
The man is doing well,he should continue grin

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by duduade: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2020
If the Bisi accepts to be his girlfriend then she is a true Nigerian

That's a Nigerian girl logo

I will even wife her sef..

But if she declines..

You will know say she dey form..

Omo na to murveeeee...

She's pretending to form feminism....

While longer Drinking..
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by WrittyWritter(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Money can't buy love...Bad move...She will love his money not him...He better not come and start complaining about her cheating on him despite of d money he spent on her smiley...D guy must be ugly or he as terrible self esteem issues...

If it was I will most likely reject because d guy did wat I hate d most smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by DaddyRochie1642: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2020
The guys name is Tobilola and Don't be surprised if she saves his number on her phone as "Tobilola Mugu", grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Beverlyjean(f): 11:00am On Nov 06, 2020
inferiority complex is the only reason for this.... even with his money, he thinks the girl is better than him
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Africangiants(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2020
Do you know that some things hamper your inability to make money or stay in a healthy relationship. SELF ESTEEM: the act of how you perceive and see yourself. If you have low self esteem then you may likely suffer depression etc. Here is How to improve self esteem and how to boost self confidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3DoPSd0_2Q
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by MikeMicheal(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
TossTos:
I can never do that and will never do it

This is not about poverty/poorly mentallity as they may call it ..
I can never woo/toast a woman with money . That shows he has low self esteem , the lady would have turned him down before thats why he thought of trying again with that amount .
Why cant he make it 1.5million , 15million or 1.5billion to get her quickly .
The relationship will eventually collapse .

Have you discovered yourself ?
Daniel Apata pikin how far?
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Ayo2004: 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Money can't buy love...Bad move...She will love his money not him...He better not come and start complaining about her cheating on him despite of d money he spent on her smiley...D guy must be ugly or he as terrible self esteem issues...

If it was I will most likely reject because d guy did wat I hate d most smiley
Na so grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by TossTos: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Daniel Akpata pikin how far?

Hey
Great Man ! , i dey o
You know person jareh !

I am an ardent follower of that man , i've learnt alot under his mentorship .

We speak the truth not minding whose ox is gored ! .

Discover yourself o to say no to all this rubbish .
I know some VALUE ADDED WOMEN will still turn him down with his token that he called money .
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by MikeMicheal(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
TossTos:

Hey
Great Man ! , i dey o
You know person jareh !

I am an ardent follower of that man , i've learnt alot under his mentorship .

We speak the truth not minding whose ox is gored ! .

Discover yourself o to say no to all this rubbish .
I know some VALUE ADDED WOMEN will still turn him down with his token that he called money .
Hehehe! I do listen to his program sometimes, the moment you said "discover yourself", I knew you are an ardent follower.
That reminds me of his 3 important marriage questions....
1. Temperament trait
2. Love language
3. Essence of being

Those questions dey give callers problem grin
Even me, till now I neva fit answer any... Hahaha!
I mostly listen to the show on sleepless nights tho.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
Don't Be Too Happy 4 Her Abt Dat. It Could Be A Trap 4 Her.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Be Too Happy 4 Her Abt Dat. It Could Be A Trap 4 Her.
A good trap you know
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
A good trap you know
It May Likely Be A Bad One Cuz, U Can't Tell Abt Man's Intentions Because Of D Free Money He Gave. I'm Talking 4rm Experience.
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by dangotesmummy: 2:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
HUSBAND material
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by TossTos: 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
Hehehe! I do listen to his program sometimes, the moment you said "discover yourself", I knew you are an ardent follower.
1. Temperament trait
2. Love language
3. Essence of being

Come on !
Those questions are all about you , it is like saying " who are you "

Google search temperament traits { we have 4 and every human has two of it . }
> SANQUINE
> MELANCHOLIC
> PHLEGMATIC
>CHOLERIC
Also love language { we have 5 }
>WORDS OF AFFIRMATION
>PHYSICAL TOUCH
>QUALITY TIME
>ACT OF SERVICE
>RECEIVING GIFT
Essence of being { is your purpose on earth or more like saying why are you on earth }
Think about this question
" why did jesus christ came to earth or was born ? "

If you can answer this question then you can answer yours .
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by HomerTimpson: 3:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zzor:
cool
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by HomerTimpson: 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
1. Temperament trait
2. Love language
3. Essence of being

frequency and time pls?
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by HomerTimpson: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
dangotesmummy:
HUSBAND material
HOEkay deer grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by MikeMicheal(m): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
frequency and time pls?
102.3 MaxFM
LAGOS
Mondays to Thursdays
10PM to 3AM
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by HomerTimpson: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
MikeMicheal:
102.3 MaxFM LAGOS Mondays to Thursdays 10PM to 3AM
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by MikeMicheal(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
TossTos:

Come on !
Those questions are all about you , it is like saying " who are you "

Google search temperament traits { we have 4 and every human has two of it . }
> SANQUINE
> MELANCHOLIC
> PHLEGMATIC
>CHOLERIC
Also love language { we have 5 }
>WORDS OF AFFIRMATION
>PHYSICAL TOUCH
>QUALITY TIME
>ACT OF SERVICE
>RECEIVING GIFT
Essence of being { is your purpose on earth or more like saying why are you on earth }
Think about this question
" why did jesus christ came to earth or was born ? "

If you can answer this question then you can answer yours .
Thanks bro.
No wahala, I go make out time to research or join the self discovery class I have been hearing and avoiding grin
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by MikeMicheal(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
HomerTimpson:
thanks boss
My pleasure
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by dangotesmummy: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
HomerTimpson:
HOEkay deer grin
tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Asks Lady To Be His Girlfriend With N150K Credit Alert by Shortyy(f): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2020
Lol rich people's problem

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Kill Super Tv CEO, I Admitted Out Of Fear" Murder Suspect, Chidinma / Wizkid Knelt Down Before Wande Coal To Appreciate Him Over His Success At Eko Ho / Throwback Photo Of Bob Marley Wedding In 1966

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.