Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Relationships Are Scary Mehn - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships Are Scary Mehn (1275 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2020
So, there is a girl I met not too long ago, a university student we were both in 400l. I just moved to a new hostel . I met her in a shop where she was buying something and we started talking, shes brown skin, very fresh and slim . After a few days of bumping into each other randomly, I finally got her number. Phone calls started. After a week , she started coming to my room

We just usually sit , talk and gist, even some of my male friends comes around and we all start gisting. In less than a month, we started kissing , ass grabbing she does not complain, she sleeps off on my chest sometimes . Long story short. We ended up having one crazy hot s*x one night .. it was such a lovely night though, cool breeze ,nice jams playing on my speaker. We both reached climax. That day went, she started avoiding.

Only for me to find out that she is in a serious relationship and she and her boo talks for hours everyday. Their Family knows each other and all. Funny ,the boyfriend trusts her like crazy and didn't suspect a thing .

This could have been me and someone doing that to my partner that I believe we were both in a serious relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2020
pretend u still like her so u can get more of her toxxxto.....lol b4 she finally marry...

2 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Kkzy90(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2020
True story bro,I bleeped someone's fiancee sometime last year when I just rented a new apartment. She was defending her project then,I'm a very quiet person and always keep to myself cos i play a lot of video games.
How she managed to enter me is still a mystery but we ended up having constant sex until she travelled back to ph.
She's happily married to the guy now but each time i remember that i might be that guy someday it sends shivers down my spine..

4 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by duduade: 10:16am On Nov 06, 2020
Reason why it's so hard to trust girls of nowadays

Their kpekus are not loyal at all

They keep playing ringaringa rolling...

5 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by kalufelix(m): 10:17am On Nov 06, 2020
Chisosshocked!!
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2020
duduade:
Reason why it's so hard to trust girls of nowadays

Their kpekus are not loyal at all

They keep playing ringaringa rolling...
.....Lol.
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by donbachi(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
I grew up knowing crabs cannot be eaten in secret..most of dis girls are crabs.yet,eaten in secret.with no single noise heard by the next person..hmm!
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by stanliwise(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:
pretend u still like her so u can get more of her toxxxto.....lol b4 she finally marry...
I just don’t understand the perversion for sex. So what would he gain from more sex? Chai! Some guys would miss their destiny for sex!

I believe some people would die without sex

6 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by stanliwise(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2020
Uncle93:
So, there is a girl I met not too long ago, a university student we were both in 400l. I just moved to a new hostel . I met her in a shop where she was buying something and we started talking, shes brown skin, very fresh and slim . After a few days of bumping into each other randomly, I finally got her number. Phone calls started. After a week , she started coming to my room

We just usually sit , talk and gist, even some of my male friends comes around and we all start gisting. In less than a month, we started kissing , ass grabbing she does not complain, she sleeps off on my chest sometimes . Long story short. We ended up having one crazy hot s*x one night .. it was such a lovely night though, cool breeze ,nice jams playing on my speaker. We both reached climax. That day went, she started avoiding.

Only for me to find out that she is in a serious relationship and she and her boo talks for hours everyday. Their Family knows each other and all. Funny ,the boyfriend trusts her like crazy and didn't suspect a thing .

This could have been me and someone doing that to my partner that I believe we were both in a serious relationship.
At the end of the day what is the advice?

3 Likes

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2020
stanliwise:

I don’t get you! Do you mean you feel sorry for fucking the guy’s babe.

Or you’re trying to say something else?

I'm trying to say that its scary what happened between the girl and I because it could also happen to me as well . Her guy was a victim.
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by stanliwise(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2020
Uncle93:

I'm trying to say that its scary what happened between the girl and I because it could also happen to me as well . Her guy was a victim.
so what is the take home advice?
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2020
stanliwise:

At the end of the day what is the advice?

No advice mehn , everything is life is not balanced. Sad reality of life. No matter how handsome or rich you are , one person could still chop someone's wife or girl .

1 Like

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2020
stanliwise:
so what is the take home advice?

Trust at your own risk . Life no balance
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by stanliwise(m): 10:48am On Nov 06, 2020
Uncle93:

No advice mehn , everything is life is not balanced. Sad reality of life. No matter how handsome or rich you are , one person could still chop someone's wife or girl .
How about looking at it like this.

Anyone could be promiscuous rather than using a gender?
Or are we talking of lesbians here?
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2020
stanliwise:

How about looking at it like this.

Anyone could be promiscuous rather than using a gender?
Or are we talking of lesbians here?

You're right, well I was more focused on the female gender because I'm a guy and only talking about possibilities of what could happen to guys in a relationship.
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Emmizay12(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]The bad thing about Ladies- they ain't loyal

the good thing about Ladies- they ain't loyal ;DT
if you know you know
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by stanliwise(m): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Uncle93:

You're right, well I was more focused on the female gender because I'm a guy and only talking about possibilities of what could happen to guys in a relationship.
grin grin grin grin

Psychologist, Eric Berne defined games as:

“A game is an ongoing series of complementary ulterior transactions progressing to a well-defined, predictable outcome. Descriptively, it is a recurring set of transactions… with a concealed motivation… or gimmick.”

I want you to focus on the bolded
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
There is nothing scary here. It seems you are still new in the game. When i see a guy head over heels because of a lady, i slowly laff devilishly. With women, anything can happen, in other words BE PREPARED FOR THE SEEMINGLY UNEXPECTED.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by Uncle93(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
New in the game ? LMAO . !!!!!!I'm simply expressing myself, read the thread to understand, just talking about what could happen to any guy, player or not .
Re: Relationships Are Scary Mehn by millionboi2: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kkzy90:
True story bro,I bleeped someone's fiancee sometime last year when I just rented a new apartment. She was defending her project then,I'm a very quiet person and always keep to myself cos i play a lot of video games.
How she managed to enter me is still a mystery but we ended up having constant sex until she travelled back to ph.
She's happily married to the guy now but each time i remember that i might be that guy someday it sends shivers down my spine..
hahahaha

Inside life

(1) (Reply)

5 Rules That Nigeria Girls Don't Want You To Know; Be Wise! / Why Do Igbos Love Yorubas More Than Any Other Tribe In Nigeria / What In The World Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.