Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down (494 Views)

Guys pls advise me on this Bread Seller Girl / As A Naija Girl What Do U Do For A Living? (shame The Guys Pls) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ayobiggie59: 9:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Henrywalker: 9:42am On Dec 23, 2020
The downfall of our youths' certificates is the beginning of poverty.lol. You better develop a good skill that would help you. Depending on your certificate won't help you, even if you get the job, the money from it won't be enough.

1 Like

Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by prince2much(m): 9:50am On Dec 23, 2020
hmmm..click on this link...http://extrecey.com/7PaO
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Nazgul: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2020
Ayobiggie59:
I'm writing with tears in my eyes, I'm just so tired, as I'm trying it's not just working...

I'm a graduate, after looking for a job and didn't see, I dropped d certificate and hustling like every man, there's no menial job have not done to hold soul and body together...

Things not just working because even as I'm hustling after eating two times daily out of my daily pay I'll be left with an insignificant amount.

The little I was saving to get mum some foodstuff for Xmas, just two weeks ago I was very sick and all d savings went away as hospital bill.....I'm supposed to travel home now, I cant and I know mum will be expecting me to at least give her some money for foodstuff but I don't even know what to eat today..... I can't stop thinking about this, my spirit is tired...

Pls, your moral encouragement will go a long way to help me.......And if God bless u you can bless me too....my no: 09064963895
Can you drive, are you conversant with Lagos and south west roads?

My office is looking for a driver, I'll fix you in the slot as a graduate pending when something better comes up. Then personally lend you money to sort out yourself and officially deduct it from your salary when you get your first pay check.

If the above is ok with you send me a pm.

5 Likes

Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ayobiggie59: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

My office is looking for a driver, I fix you in the slot as a graduate pending when something better comes up. Then personally lend you money to sort out yourself and officially deduct it from your salary when you get your first pay check.

So painful I don't know how to drive cry
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by asdfjklhaha(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2020
Go 2 ur church n tell ur pastor he will help u
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by toye440: 3:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

My office is looking for a driver, I'll fix you in the slot as a graduate pending when something better comes up. Then personally lend you money to sort out yourself and officially deduct it from your salary when you get your first pay check.

Thanks for ur benevolence.
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ehmpire: 4:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

God bless you bro.. Nice
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ehmpire: 4:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ayobiggie59:

So painful I don't know how to drive cry
Bro that's God trying to help you.
Driving won't take you up to a week to learn. Take the job better things are coming,
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Joanney: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

You can't be a Nigerian.
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Juliuspencer(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nazgul:

Good evening Sir.. please also help me, I'm looking for a driving job or anything to keep me stable. I have experience in driving and I'm very conscious and mindful of the road. Help me, thank you
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ayobiggie59: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2020
Ehmpire:

Bro that's God trying to help you.
Driving won't take you up to a week to learn. Take the job better things are coming,

I will try all my possible best to learn it asap....
Re: Life Not Fair With Me Guys Pls Help Me, Morally, Financially....i'm So Down by Ayobiggie59: 5:50pm On Dec 27, 2020

(1) (Reply)

closed / Video! A Cheating Man Slaps Girlfriend For Cheating Back With Another Man / This Is The Basic Summary Of My Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.