Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? (943 Views)

I Heard Francophones Treat Their Women Like Sh1t / How And When Did You Realize That Your Girlfriend Loved You For Real? / 24 time for the b1tches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
During my uni days there was a girl that I loved dearly but I was a pussy to ask her out, I figured I could burn a CD for her with all the love jams from Dru Hill, 112, Ginuwine, Jodeci and etc with a box of chocolate that cost me an arm and leg, she threw the CD into the bin, ate the chocolate while my friend got to bang her for noodles and N200 airtime, that shit opened my eyes.

Check out my YouTube channel on my signature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Godada(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
cheesy

That's not enough to call them hoes and tricks. You never made your intentions known. And if you did and she declined, it's on to the next one. No dulling.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fvck christ

We girls are loyal grin

We take care of you guys,

Please forget all the shit you wrote sir

I'm sexy beautiful and caring,

I'm not a bithch i hate boys calling girls bithch,, you guys with hairy and saggy balls,grin

I'm sorry sir no offense , you just bring out the fvcken shit in me we don't say dat here , please let's respect each other imma sue you for dat,

Geezzz
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART:
Fvck christ

We girls are loyal grin

We take care of you guys,

Please forget all the shit you wrote sir

I'm sexy beautiful and caring,

I'm not a bithch i hate boys calling girls bithch,, you guys with hairy and saggy balls,grin

I'm sorry sir no offense , you just bring out the fvcken shit in me we don't say dat here , please let's respect each other imma sue you for dat,

Geezzz

I like you, how do you like your noodles?
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Godada:
cheesy

That's not enough to call them hoes and tricks. You never made your intentions known. And if you did and she declined, it's on to the next one. No dulling.

That’s why I can’t deal with this thots how would you receive chocolate and an Soul compilation CD and don’t think a guy is into you, usually I rapport with girls well but based on my affection for this particular girl I wanted it to be special.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
justscorchone:

I like you, how do you like your noodles?

Being roasted with chicken and dollars at the edges, wink
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Godada(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
justscorchone:

That’s why I can’t deal with this thots how would you receive chocolate and an Soul compilation CD and don’t think a guy is into you, usually I rapport with girls well but based on my affection for this particular girl I wanted it to be special.

Yeah. I get you though, bro. But did you wonder if she is into you too? Normally, a little communication would be better than wasting your hard earned money.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
SILENTandSMART:

Being roasted with chicken and dollars at the edges, wink

What’s your Instagram handle.?
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by mariahAngel(f): 2:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
justscorchone:
During my uni days there was a girl that I loved dearly but I was a pussy to ask her out, I figured I could burn a CD for her with all the love jams from Dru Hill, 112, Ginuwine, Jodeci and etc with a box of chocolate that cost me an arm and leg, she threw the CD into the bin, ate the chocolate while my friend got to bang her for noodles and N200 airtime, that shit opened my eyes.

It was a very thoughtful gesture only an intelligent mind would appreciate.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Mryacks: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
justscorchone:

Maybe ur game wasnt tight then.... grin
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Erojepromise(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
you should have expressed your feelings towards her in an explicit manner ,those gifts you gave could have been thought to be generousity on your part and nothing else. l bet you gave her on a special day maybe her birthday.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mryacks:

Maybe ur game wasnt tight then.... grin

Truu
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

It was a very thoughtful gesture only an intelligent mind would appreciate.

I really did place her on a pedestal , she was beautiful as fvck and I was drawn to that singular fact
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by mariahAngel(f): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
justscorchone:

I really did place her on a pedestal , she was beautiful as fvck and I was drawn to that singular fact

You shouldn't let it change who you are.
That gift was the kind a sentimental person would keep for as long as she can.

Did you also think that she might have been attracted to that other guy and not to you? His seemingly cheaper gift regardless...
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by JOACHINpedro: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2020
I have come to realize that some slay individuals are dense that's why Redpilling is suitable for them.
During my first year, I fell in love with one babe, everything seemed so perfect as we shared alot in common. I had all the westlife, Phil Collins and Backstreet Boys songs.
2nd year reach, she tear eyes for me and started rolling with college bad guys who she admitted bleeping. It hurt me to see that she could change so quickly, things started going south for us. Damn!!!, I called it a quit. To regain my sanity I needed to preoccupy my lovelife with something else, I came across a hobby. Omo I transferred all the love I had for her in that. Somehow I became famous in doing so, girls started trooping from all angles but I refrained from having anything to do with them cuz they only loved the fame. Won't call them bit*ches but they are damn desperate opportunists.
Truelove(esp onesided) is a big time scam.
Lesson learnt - Never love a girl more than she loves the you in you

PS- I believe some unslay individuals still get small sense
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by Nobody: 1:04am On Nov 08, 2020
JOACHINpedro:
I have come to realize that some slay individuals are dense that's why Redpilling is suitable for them.
During my first year, I fell in love with one babe, everything seemed so perfect as we shared alot in common. I had all the westlife, Phil Collins and Backstreet Boys songs.
2nd year reach, she tear eyes for me and started rolling with college bad guys who she admitted bleeping. It hurt me to see that she changed so quickly, things started going south for us. Damn!!!, I called it a quit. To regain my sanity I Needed to occupy my lovelife with something, I came across a hobby. Omo I transferred all the love I had for her in doing that. Somehow I became famous in doing so, girls started trooping from all angles but I refrained from having anything to do with them cuz they only loved the fame. Won't call them bit*ches but they are damn desperate opportunists.
Truelove(esp onesided) is a big time scam.
Lesson learnt - Never love a girl more than she loves the you in you

PS- I believe some unslay individuals still get small sense

Yeah bro women are not to be trusted, they make it seem like men are promiscuous but the fact is women are more loose , a man can stay trying to get laid for years while a woman could just step out and get a random dick , you have to toast a girl, treat her, be all gentlemanly around her and still she could just have a mood swing one day and screw some other dude that never invested as much attention and time on her, thank goodness women love money apparently that’s the quickest and surest way to get some axx.
Re: When Did You Realize B1tches Ain’t Sh1t But Hos And Tricks? by JOACHINpedro: 7:10am On Nov 08, 2020
justscorchone:

Yeah bro women are not to be trusted, they make it seem like men are promiscuous but the fact is women are more loose , a man can stay trying to get laid for years while a woman could just step out and get a random dick , you have to toast a girl, treat her, be all gentlemanly around her and still she could just have a mood swing one day and screw some other dude that never invested as much attention and time on her, thank goodness women love money apparently that’s the quickest and surest way to get some axx.

My friends that turned into players did so out of heartbreaks. It's just so disheartening when you give your all and all to a special someone that has no regard for you. Well I guess things are meant to fall apart

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Have To Pay For Sex? / Advice A Brother / London Boy By Tegwolo Comedy �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.