Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Advice A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice A Brother (942 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Abort Somebody Advice A Comrade / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me / My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Greetings guys.
There's this lady I asked to be my girl friend some months back, she didn't accept nor declined but she kept telling me that she's not ready for any serious relationship, that we guys like toying with ladies heart.
On her 2nd visit to my house, we had s*x, which didn't end well because she left my house immediately out of annoyance. I was confused since I didn't force her in any way. we just kissed and one thing lead to another. she even bared my mobile line and declined any call suspected to be coming from me.
I involved a female friend of mine, they both talked and she later unbared my line. I called her & apologized for what happened & she accepted my apologies. On her next visit, I didn't try anything funny cuz I didn't want to give her de impression that all I want is her body. 'I just dey on my own jeje' as we gist, I noticed she was pulling her self closer to me & at some point, she tried kissing me, I declined and she persisted. I didn't want to make her look stupid, so I reciprocate & we ended up having S*x again. this time, she no vex again.
LONG STORY SHORT
I noticed that this girl likes s*x more than anything else. sometimes, I just want to enjoy her company without getting down with her but she's never okay with that alone. She would avoid me for few days anytime she visits and refused to get down with her. She has refused to reason with me.
Funny enough, she still reminds me that she hasn't said yes to me yet on her being my girlfriend. Guys, I could have just walked away but I really love the girl and I need a way out of this s*x s*x cuz de stuffs no de freak me frequently. I could go months without it. what I need most is her genuine care and concern and others not s*x s*x..
Pls I really need ur advice my people.
Thanks
Re: Advice A Brother by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Feb 10, 2021
MrCliff:
Greetings guys.
There's this lady I asked to be my girl friend some months back, she didn't accept nor declined but she kept telling me that she's not ready for any serious relationship, that we guys like toying with ladies heart.
On her 2nd visit to my house, we had s*x, which didn't end well because she left my house immediately out of annoyance. I was confused since I didn't force her in any way. we just kissed and one thing lead to another. she even bared my mobile line and declined any call suspected to be coming from me.
I involved a female friend of mine, they both talked and she later unbared my line. I called her & apologized for what happened & she accepted my apologies. On her next visit, I didn't try anything funny cuz I didn't want to give her de impression that all I want is her body. 'I just dey on my own jeje' as we gist, I noticed she was pulling her self closer to me & at some point, she tried kissing me, I declined and she persisted. I didn't want to make her look stupid, so I reciprocate & we ended up having S*x again. this time, she no vex again.
LONG STORY SHORT
I noticed that this girl likes s*x more than anything else. sometimes, I just want to enjoy her company without getting down with her but she's never okay with that alone. She would avoid me for few days anytime she visits and refused to get down with her. She has refused to reason with me.
Funny enough, she still reminds me that she hasn't said yes to me yet on her being my girlfriend. Guys, I could have just walked away but I really love the girl and I need a way out of this s*x s*x cuz de stuffs no de freak me frequently. I could go months without it. what I need most is her genuine care and concern and others not s*x s*x..
Thanks

both of you are silly..

by the way congrats.

you both need sex and sex you guys are getting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice A Brother by Xenry: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
Stop giving a fùck!

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by slan87(m): 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2021
Abeokuta
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 10:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jeon:

both of you are silly..

by the way congrats.
you both need sex and sex you guys are getting.
I don't hate sex but it's never my priority in a relationship. thanks

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
slan87:
Abeokuta
how please
Re: Advice A Brother by Collegelove: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
MrCliff:
Greetings guys.
LONG STORY SHORT
Thanks
She's just a drama queen. Keep on getting her laid. When you are tired of her, just leave her like a shot. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice A Brother by The5DME(m): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lies.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Yusufisraelj(m): 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Dearest brother @MrCliff

You will be most hurt if all goes down south under this current arrangement, look the lady is healing from a loss hence her erratic emotions, how did her last relationship ended, pls find out.

She is afraid of commitment find out what is sponsoring that thought, what experience or mindset, find out, communicate better.

Secondly she may have issues controlling herself from sex with people she care about. You solve this by physically avoiding places that catalyse sex, mental and more importantly spiritually discipline.

Very good you want something defined and committed, let her know that that's what you want and if her priority is sex, then both of you need to part ways is as simple as that,let her know your stand point, be very defined about it.

Above all pray for her, you see some ladies pass through a lot, build capacity to be a covering for her.

3 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by RedChiefPriest: 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Both of you should come for spiritual cleansing and bathing inside ogbognojumopo evil forest
There's something wrong with both of you.

I dey suspect she's from marine kingdom better protect your glory before she tap it for us.
The redchiefpriest has spoken!

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by Cutehector(m): 11:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
Girls sef... Thats all they can offer.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Viridis(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
Buy cucumber and give her when you don't have strength

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by revived: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
sad
Re: Advice A Brother by Wyry: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Collegelove:
She's just a drama queen. Keep on getting her laid. When you are tired of her, just leave her like a shot. cheesy
bro, honestly, I'm not completely after what's under her shirt. I just don't know how to deactivate her sex drive
Re: Advice A Brother by blinking001(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wyry:
Guy grin
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Dearest brother @MrCliff

You will be most hurt if all goes down south under this current arrangement, look the lady is healing from a loss hence her erratic emotions, how did her last relationship ended, pls find out.

She is afraid of commitment find out what is sponsoring that thought, what experience or mindset, find out, communicate better.

Secondly she may have issues controlling herself from sex with people she care about. You solve this by physically avoiding places that catalyse sex, mental and more importantly spiritually discipline.

Very good you want something defined and committed, let her know that that's what you want and if her priority is sex, then both of you need to part ways is as simple as that,let her know your stand point, be very defined about it.

Above all pray for her, you see some ladies pass through a lot, build capacity to be a covering for her.
Thanks a bunch bro. u really nailed it. I most appropriate man

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
Both of you should come for spiritual cleansing and bathing inside ogbognojumopo evil forest
There's something wrong with both of you.

I dey suspect she's from marine kingdom better protect your glory before she tap it for us.
The redchiefpriest has spoken!
Abeg oh. this one pass solution. lol.
Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wyry:
hmm. this one hard oh
Re: Advice A Brother by extol1(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
I hope you wouldn't be surprise that the girl is using you to satisfy herself sexually, just be ready to be dumped because she will tell we were never dating.
best thing to do is let her go, I have say my own

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Dearest brother @MrCliff

Mr Yusuf,
do u know that this lady for once never asked me for a kobo before. I do decide to get her stuffs on my own and she's always appreciating. She's working but still, unlike many girls out there. It's just this S*x thing.
I will really work with ur advice my brother
Re: Advice A Brother by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
MrCliff:

Thanks a bunch bro. u really nailed it. I most appropriate man

My pleasure Sir

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
extol1:
I hope you wouldn't be surprise that the girl is using you to satisfy herself sexually, just be ready to be dumped because she will tell we were never dating.
best thing to do is let her go, I have say my own
That's a valid point bro.
thanks
Re: Advice A Brother by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
MrCliff:

Mr Yusuf,
do u know that this lady for once never asked me for a kobo before. I do decide to get her stuffs on my own and she's always appreciating. She's working but still, unlike many girls out there. It's just this S*x thing.
I will really work with ur advice my brother

Eya, that's a good woman.

I believe you will overcome whatever obstacle, I like your determination for a committed relationship. You are a guy deserving of a good lady. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Eya, that's a good woman.

I believe you will overcome whatever obstacle, I like your determination for a committed relationship. You are a guy deserving of a good lady. Cheers
U got my respect sir..
thanks and Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cutehector:
Girls sef... Thats all they can offer.
lager percentage of them abi..
it's well oh
Re: Advice A Brother by ikeno(m): 12:21am On Feb 11, 2021
you both are sex freaks.if truly u dot like sex why do u reciprocate whenever she initial it.

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by MrCliff(m): 7:10am On Feb 11, 2021
ikeno:
you both are sex freaks.if truly u dot like sex why do u reciprocate whenever she initial it.
Did u see this part 'She would avoid me for few days anytime she visits and refused to get down with her'.
Meaning that I don't reciprocate always.
thanks thgh
Re: Advice A Brother by mosdii(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Take this my simple advice brother.
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
What do you mean by "you love her"? Explain that one first, let's take it from there.
Re: Advice A Brother by AyarmBoye(m): 9:22am On Feb 11, 2021
Damn this is the kind of relationship I like .... no string attached we enjoy each other.... No promises and the likes ...... Bro forget like ,, she leaves ur place and goes to another .....

1 Like

Re: Advice A Brother by Mandela27: 9:47am On Feb 11, 2021
She's been f u c k i n g you without defining what kind of relationship you guys are into.lol don't feel like a play boy maybe she wants to hang pregnancy on you think am

towtow people are mischievous and cunning

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Boy By Tegwolo Comedy � / Bad Things Too Sweet / VIDEO: Ghanaian Musician Ara Bella Mistakenly Shares Her Sekz T@p£ On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.