Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (49454 Views)

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Dorathy Caught Shaking Big Br€a$t For Delta State Governor, Neo(video) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by BigDick70inch(m): 6:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
I knew nengi jux didn't do liposuction for doing sake..

Even..his xcellency wanna take a cut..

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by MansoryMX(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Charleys:
She deserves it. Because she stood the test of time in bbnaija house.

Biko What test of time? Will you shut you if you have nothing sensible to say!

8 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Seyzcham91(m): 6:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
you get am!

The man bring her ass close to am
Authoreety:
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by IMAMofWAR: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rugaria:
That governor will shoot his shot at the appropriate time... Just watch and see..
someone that has been bleeped already.>? he shot his hot cum in her warm kitten

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Royalfurnitures: 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
What qualities qualify her for that job going by what they did in that house

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Okuda(m): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
ssa on girl child? God punish naija politicians!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Zagadonchairman(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
osarog:
Sorry, who be Nengi ?
na arsenal captain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by fastdocs9ja: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Nawa oo. Levels don change.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
How exactly would she inspire the girl child?
Na so Rocha's use Nkiru sylvanus as SA too then. We can actually do much better than this.
Congrats to her though.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
osarog:
Sorry, who be Nengi ?
Ask your sister if you don't have data to ask google

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Cutehector(m): 6:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
I hope she will share palliatives for the girl child in bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by futurerex: 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Not surprise!!! If a certificateless man can become president, she too can become SSA.
Quota system appointment while brains are walking about jobless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Longman180(m): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Creeza:
chai! Ive always had my doubt about your health. GET WELL SOON

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
[s]Lol.. She deserves it.. Her exploits in the house gave birth to our beloved OZOnNengiTheory, one of Nairaland's very best.. She gave birth to a charming and dedicated patriot, OZOnNengiTheory, who has continued to be a pain in the ass of Judas and his Chariot men..

Such a lovely NgPatriot! May Manna from above and the delicious BBQ Grills from Arrewa locate all our beloved Patriots in Jesus' name.. Amen!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nengi for OZOnNengiTheory.
God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria[/s]

Nkita mgba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by pacificom: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
So Big Brother housemates are the favourite to hold political appointments in Bayelsa State now. Na wa o !

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by ecomalchemist(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
For this life, just get yansh ..

Everything go fall in place and endorsements go rush you.

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Agbebakun22: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Everybody BBN member now bagging SSA maybe I make I try am next year ni.. Shey Obaseki go look my face too

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by moneyissweet(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
And better people with brain full that bayelsa o..

Covidiotic politicians.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by mariahAngel(f): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Netanya:
Oga oo. This is strong

E shock you abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Agbebakun22: 6:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lemme me try my luck next year as everybody for BBN just dey get political appointment, I hope Obaseki go consider me too when I go come.. Make I first think am

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Kharol1234: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
SSA on girls matter?

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by BlaqT: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
who won't receive endorsement with that kind of yansh,congrats baby girl..... my Ozo has moved

3 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
congrats to her Toto .....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
CastedAyo:
BBNaija's Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor

Big Brother Naija star Nengi has been appointed the senior special assistant on the girl child to the Bayelsa State Governor Douye Diri, Igbere TV reports.

The governor’s spokesman Daniel Alabrah confirmed the appointment to this newspaper on Friday.

Born Rebecca Hampson, Nengi was congratulated by colleagues and fans on Twitter.

Neo Akpofure in a tweet celebrated Nengi saying,

https://twitter.com/NeoAkpofure/status/1324647462116696064?s=20

Laycon tweeted,

https://twitter.com/itsLaycon/status/1324661642844622850?s=20

https://twitter.com/veeiye/status/1324659746813739008?s=20

Nengi was the second runner-up at the season five edition of Big Brother Naija.
She is your girl and your sister? You're a very big mugû.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by IME1: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Juliusmalema:
The taste of pudding is in eating.

Ride on Gov Duoye Diri.

Toto remains toto

When will a female ever get an appointment or position without men and some women attributing it to what you just posted?
When men get appointed what did they have to do? What do you attribute it to? If it was Laycon or Neo?

Change this mindset it's terribly offensive and disrespectful to the female kind
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Rugaria: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
someone that has been bleeped already.>? he shot his hot cum in her warm kitten

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by zubimete(f): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
BBN NA SHORT CUT OR ABI NA SURE BANKER. WETIN THEM DE ADVICE SEF?BBN NA SHORT CUT OR ABI NA SURE BANKER. WETIN THEM DE ADVICE SEF?BBN NA SHORT CUT OR ABI NA SURE BANKER. WETIN THEM DE ADVICE SEF?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Temptee101(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
These our stupid leaders just dey waste money on useless appointments.

Nigeria is finished as a country.

Take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by nedekid: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Snacks for oga at the top.
If you know you know grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by zubimete(f): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
BBN NA SHORT CUT OR ABI NA SURE BANKER. WETIN THEM DE ADVICE SEF?BBN NA SHORT CUT OR ABI NA SURE BANKER. WETIN THEM DE ADVICE SEF?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEE Fan Who Cried Uncontrollable Over M.I At Akwa (photos) / Chika Ike 35th Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Sola Sobowale Celebrates Twin's Birthday Who Turned 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.