Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (49440 Views)

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Dorathy Caught Shaking Big Br€a$t For Delta State Governor, Neo(video) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by lathrowinger: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Odingo1:
They don’t have reasonable girls to appoint

My brother, am happy o, e nor be like that ashewo girl called Erica... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by KaptainAfrika: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
The Governors new side-chick, I mean SSA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Donpaper: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nazgul:
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge technically and tentatively right from the beginning of times especially in the light of the Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete definite and profound conclusion that I have nothing to say, Thank you.
you will have what to say again. Rubbish after wasting my time reading your rubbish
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by oluangelkay(f): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
She really deserved it. One girl that stood her ground, her self respect is second to non. She is really queen and should be a role model to young girls aspiring for BBN. Its not about PDA in BBN house, girls with adequate home training is all we need.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
This one go be lashing oooo for senior men grin grin grin grin grin grin.,... If you know you know.

Vagina is powerful ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Lovelies1: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
jaxxy:

And USA is an extract from England. So?

How many countries are in the Commonwealth nations currently
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by breadtom: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Congrats.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Munzy14(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Guy man diri, he don fix nengi, as babe weh go arrange fresh babes for awon honourable appointees meeting/events....cheesy If you know, you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
So what's your point?

Lovelies1:
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by bigcasava1(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
osarog:
Sorry, who be Nengi ?
sorry you just coming from Afghanistan?
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Greatfullheart: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
osarog:
Sorry, who be Nengi ?
ehn

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:
Guy man dickson, he don fix nengi, as babe weh go arrange fresh babes for awon honourable appointees meeting/events....cheesy If you know, you know

I nwekwere point n'okwu a ooo undecided
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Munzy14(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

I nwekwere point n'okwu a ooo undecided
grin A ma m ihe oru nyere na. Every government has a male and female love-vendor....cheesy

I remembered when OBJ was leading us, I know a babe mere arrange umu nwa mgbe obj biara owerri....grin

Ndi honourables ga agba ti ahu naa...grin
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by mariahAngel(f): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

grin A ma m ihe oru nyere na. Every government has a male and female love-vendor....cheesy

I remembered when OBJ was leading us, I know a babe mere arrange umu nwa mgbe obj biara owerri....grin

Ndi honourables ga agba ti ahu naa...grin

Na wah o! grin
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Happy for you Nengi. Anytime i see this Nengi, i'm so happy smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nengi you make my day smiley

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by pasol4real(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin
Your mumu no b here
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by pasol4real(m): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
chaloskyx:
AUNTY WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE IS SNR SPECIAL ASISTANT TO WARMING THE BED OF THE GOVERNOR ....SO ALL THAT FANCY TITLE IS FOR SHOW THE ONLY VALUE YOU ADD TO BAYELSA IS TO KEEP THE GOVERNORS BED WARM
E pepper you for body
Go n kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Munzy14(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na wah o! grin
Oya wu uto uwa...grin

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by chaloskyx: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
PEPPER ME KE ME AM COMFORTABLE O DONT NEED A CEREMONIAL APPOINTMENT TO FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHE IS SPECIAL ASSISTANT OF NAU ABI IS IT STATE FUNDS THEY USE IN EMPLOYING FINE GIRLS WITH BIG BUM BUM WHAT EXACTLY IS SHE CONTRIBUTING TO THE STATE BY HER APPOINTMENT
pasol4real:

E pepper you for body
Go n kill yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. She deserves it.. Her exploits in the house gave birth to our beloved OZOnNengiTheory, one of Nairaland's very best.. She gave birth to a charming and dedicated patriot, OZOnNengiTheory, who has continued to be a pain in the ass of Judas and his Chariot men..

Such a lovely NgPatriot! May Manna from above and the delicious BBQ Grills from Arrewa locate all our beloved Patriots in Jesus' name.. Amen!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nengi for OZOnNengiTheory.
God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

And A very BIG curse to you

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by erospecial: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
SSA to girl child's prostitution and nudity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by mariahAngel(f): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Munzy14:

Oya wu uto uwa...grin

Ihukwa gi ehn...Onye Aranbanko! grin
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Dreyton36: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wahala for who no get yansh

Light up my kpoli in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Munzy14(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ihukwa gi ehn...Onye Aranbanko! grin
Nwoke owerri si ya taa ugba, nñuo mmi , ndi a ruo ulo, ruru ma

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Abiodunspectre(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Congratulations to her. Meanwhile you can enjoy a cost-effective current account and manage your finances online with mobile and internet banking. Open FCMB business account online below.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Atittude: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nengi deserves it. She made women and Bayelsans proud. Beauty with brain and self control.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
If it were some girls wey fine like this Nengi wey dey that BBN house, their attitude for worse past Erica but see the way Nengi respected her self in that house. Even her relationship with Laycon, she didn't look down on him.
Like Dorathy told her ''you act opposite of how you look like''
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by EmekaBlue(m): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2020
The guys don get favoured.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by mariahAngel(f): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2020
Munzy14:

Nwoke owerri si ya taa ugba, nñuo mmi , ndi a ruo ulo, ruru ma

Ya tachaa, ñu chaa, ya raha n'eshi okwaya? grin
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Chimeluv(f): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Executive waste of funds undecided
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Omofizle90(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Bayelsa state is finished already. So anybody way go big bro naija come out and the person from bayelsa na straight appointment. Why are you giving her appointment, for fooling herself and her family on TV or what. Abi nengi na douye diri banie,cos I don't understand anymore. Mad and clueless people ruling us �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Celebrates Her Daughter, Priscilla Ajoke Ojo's 18th Birthday / Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.