Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React (49460 Views)

Iyanya Appointed As Governor Ayade's SSA On Tourism And Entertainment / Dorathy Caught Shaking Big Br€a$t For Delta State Governor, Neo(video) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin clitocurrency is the currency of the future....I don't blame the governor, her ass is one of a kind. More wins to her anyways

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Lol.. She deserves it.. Her exploits in the house gave birth to our beloved OZOnNengiTheory, one of Nairaland's very best.. She gave birth to a charming and dedicated patriot, OZOnNengiTheory, who has continued to be a pain in the ass of Judas and his Chariot men..

Such a lovely NgPatriot! May Manna from above and the delicious BBQ Grills from Arrewa locate all our beloved Patriots in Jesus' name.. Amen!

God bless President Mohammadu Buhari.
God bless Professor Osinbajo.
God bless Nengi for OZOnNengiTheory.
God bless .
God bless Arrewa.
God bless NGPatriot.
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by nedekid: 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Omoluabi16:
How exactly would she inspire the girl child?
Na so Rocha's use Nkiru sylvanus as SA too then. We can actually do much better than this.
Congrats to her though.
Till today I no think say nkiru marry because of SA work. Now age don come. I see am for film last week.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Nmezor(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
So she n Triky got appointed . how nice
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Available247: 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Lol.

These politicians.

They are bringing the p#ssy close.

2baba was not wrong when he said "even nyash dey important", because na nyash givé Nengi this appointment.

Ozo will be parking his bags to go with Nengi for the job. Lol.

lol, wonder what Dorothy's chest would give her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Available247: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Netanya:
Oga oo. This is strong

lol that's my sister's pic u used there
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Available247: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world
U made no SENSE
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Expensive30(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gradually turning to a joke. Bbn is now the shortest route to get govt appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Foumi(f): 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nengi ke? The leaders don't even know what they are doing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Lovelies1: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Available247:

U made no SENSE

Opinion is welcome
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
Please can somebody lend our politician common SENSE because i don't see any moral value that NENGI represent in our society.

We have over hundreds graduate outside with DISTINCTION to be appointed as SA or SSA in the field of their choice that will add to society and will also encourage young lad to face their studies rather than appointed clueless person into enviable position.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Liposure: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
Please can somebody lend our politician common SENSE because i don't see any moral value that NENGI represent in our society.

We have over hundreds graduate outside with DISTINCTION to be appointed as SA or SSA in the field of their choice that will add to society and will also encourage young lad to face their studies rather than appointed clueless person into enviable position.

misplaced priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Feggie3: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:

Sush!! You are pained!! grin. Eya!! Sorry
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Liposure: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin
opportunity comes but once
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Liposure: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
someone that has been bleeped already.>? he shot his hot cum in her warm kitten
jizz!
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Agugbadin: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Authoreety:
grin

Hmmmm....

Bayelsa governor Wan just kpokpolize ds one grin

See your little brain and corrupt dirty mind. If she is an American or European you will be singing her glory. Please turn on a new leaf, purge your mind of dirty taughts and be a good person.

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Tinax(f): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wike abi na wicked should appoint Tarsha now... that girl try for ENDSARS wella.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by chaloskyx: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
AUNTY WE ALL KNOW WHAT YOU REALLY ARE IS SNR SPECIAL ASISTANT TO WARMING THE BED OF THE GOVERNOR ....SO ALL THAT FANCY TITLE IS FOR SHOW THE ONLY VALUE YOU ADD TO BAYELSA IS TO KEEP THE GOVERNORS BED WARM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Agugbadin: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:

Why are you are so pained and jealous, what clues do you have, those person you are talking about that has distinction, what contributions have they made to knowledge. Counterfeit distinction.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by meobizy(f): 7:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Somebody has played ten ten with the governor’s head. It is not easy. She deserves it. She’ll rep the role well.
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Goodman247: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
He wants to access the kpekus from close range

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Goodman247: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
He wants to access the kpekus from close range do

1 Like 1 Share

He wants to access the kpekus from close range

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by FarmTech(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Immorality being promoted. God will judge!!! With all these nonesense tell me how it will be well with this nation. What is she going to teach girl children? Prostitution and fornication?
Those of u supporting this evil, remember it will return back to u some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by hopexter(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Odingo1:
They don’t have reasonable girls to appoint

You no see how she fine? She get things to offer to the governor on children affairs. Who no like better thing? I envy you Hon.Nengi, more grease and Entrance to politics. Never relent, God answereth prayers in a miraculous way. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by DimIsaac10(m): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its just a pity...
Nigeria is drowning..
Appointing anything from BBnaija...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Donspicey: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
SpicyMimi:
V
v for vagina

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by lichocho(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Odingo1:
They don’t have reasonable girls to appoint
wen I tell people say na d connection wey bring nengi come Bbn na him make am no wan follow ozo people think say I de joke...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Zeroenochone(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
That's where live sex landed you!

Lol she didn't do anything like that in the show though
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by Ayobami7(m): 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

And USA is an extract from England. So?
Re: Nengi Appointed SSA On Girl Child To Bayelsa Governor. Neo, Laycon, Others React by VanDerWaalforces: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Hmmm! The more You Look, The less You see. God, Please save us from 'these things' called 'Leaders'.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface And The Illuminati. Could This Be True? / Shirtless Burna Boy Poses With His Mum At His Concert In London / Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel (nurse Titi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.