Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

When You See These Signs, Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You See These Signs, Marry Her (691 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You See These Signs, Marry Her by nanayawdynamic: 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Getting a woman is hard, but the hardest thing ever is finding a wife. Even the bible says "he who finds wife, finds a good thing". With these I am going to share with you what to look out for in your quest to finding a good and responsible wife.

These are some of the qualities of a woman who can be a good wife.

1 - You should marry her without any hesitation if she is submissive. Submission is an act of giving reverence or respect to someone and hence you should know she possesses this quality if she respects your ideas and does not challenge your authority in the house.

there are many women who question their husbands authority to being the head of the house and trust me, you wouldn't want to marry such a woman since that could be the dawn of your doom. The world is advancing with time each and every day that goes by and in this our era, human right and equal right is really hijacking the menace of some ladies leading them to disrespect men and giving them the utmost respect they deserve and that is the more reason why you shouldn't let this woman go. she is all everyone wish for, respectful, calm, and sees you as the head.

click here to read more https://www.operanewsapp.com/gh/en/share/detail?news_id=5465ef79289c82f8d0df32ac27ac0ae1&news_entry_id=s297815aa201105en_gh&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=b737b616ef47f287ad8f74b09733c209ff0eae2d&from=publisher

(1) (Reply)

/ How To Trick Your Stingy Boyfriend And Get Money From Him Without Much Talk.... / Video: Nigerian Taxi Driver Masturbates And Ejaculates While Carrying Some Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.