Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To (7214 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you're here, i congratulate you and want you to know that sharing problems is a great step in getting a solution.

Sex deprivation is getting more common in marriages these days. Like me, you may have seen couples fight about it in public.

The truth is that many couples make things hard for themselves and a sex-starved marriage can be restored easily.

What Is Your Experience With This Issue Though?!

Is It Still Ongoing In Your Home Or Do You Know Someone With This Same Burden?!

You don't have to load yourself up with thoughts and worries, share them here.

Who knows! You may get the answer you've been looking for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Quiet house grin

Okay, let me give an instance here.

Should A Woman Only Have Sex With Her Husband, When She's In The Mood?!

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 7:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wahala for who no get wife nor girlfriend
Double wahala for who never f.uck cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
They can still know someone that knows someone grin

Sawzer:
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Any thoughts on this?!

nwaezeemmanuel:
Quiet house grin

Okay, let me give an instance here.

Should A Woman Only Have Sex With Her Husband, When She's In The Mood?!
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
They can still know someone that knows someone grin

grin
Alright na, let's wait for them

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
no man is truly sex starved,they are all out there philandering

5 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nope, there are some men that are sex-starved due to frequent denial by their wives.

Zzor:
no man is truly sex starved,they are all out there philandering

5 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Nope, there are some men that are sex-starved due to frequent denial by their wives.

I think she's talking about people who finds pleasure outside marriage if their wife denies them of se.x
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yes, she is. Just wanted to clarify that not all men are doing that.

Sawzer:

I think she's talking about people who finds pleasure outside marriage if their wife denies them of se.x

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yes, she is. Just wanted to clarify that not all men are doing that.

Oh! Okay
True

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sawzer:

13 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Cutehector(m): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

He said wife , not girl friend.
Stop the spread of fornication

Back to Op
It’s two months already, he has been out of town due to business.
What should I do?
I need it badly this night.
have you told him that you need his díck badly?

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Zion63(f): 6:01am On Nov 07, 2020
Its been two years since he died,my body no dey do any kind naa how to take care of my children dey my mind.Even if I am in the mood anytime I remember my unpaid bills my brain will just reset.

24 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Cutehector(m): 6:03am On Nov 07, 2020
Zion63:
Its been two years since he died,my body no dey do any kind naa how to take care of my children dey my mind.Even if I am in the mood anytime I remember my unpaid bills my brain will just reset.
remarry?
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 6:33am On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

Back to Op
What should I do?
I said wife too na undecided

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 6:35am On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

Back to Op
What should I do?

Sexchat, Masturbate.
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2020
Zion63:

Woah, it's been long I think you should just remarry.
You've tried.

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:40am On Nov 07, 2020
My condolences. I think you may want to consider re-marrying.

Zion63:

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2020
I can relate to this in a way. First, i think you should let him know how you feel.

Orgasms can be met by different ways, not just sex. I love the comment that mentioned Sex Chat. Perhaps you may want to have a spicy video chat with him.

lilyheaven:

Back to Op
What should I do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 9:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Cutehector:
have you told him that you need his díck badly?
I have o
But what can he do
Good morning

5 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 9:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Sawzer:

Sexchat, Masturbate.
W

5 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=nwaezeemmanuel post=95776108]I can relate to this in a way. First, i think you should let him know how you feel.

Orgasms can be met by different ways, not just sex. I love the comment that mentioned Sex Chat. Perhaps you may want to have a spicy video chat with him.

[/

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Of course, i understand.

These are the tests that come with marriage, if it gets too serious talk it out with him - he needs to know.

If you want to consider masturbating just to ease yourself, carry him along as well.

lilyheaven:

Thank you
But the real one is sweetest
Thank you
I’m better this morning

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:28am On Nov 07, 2020
It is well, just try to hold on. Will he be coming anytime soon?!

lilyheaven:

The more I sexchat, the more I feel Hot.
I don masturbate tire
Good morning
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

The more I sexchat, the more I feel Hot.
I don masturbate tire
Good morning
If you don't have kids around to cater for, you can as well pay him a visit with his consent and enjoy yourself if it is possible. grin

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by SAMBARRY: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Radarada grin

Wahala for who no know the address of intimacy gadget machines grin tongue

Where Love Machine yapa you want make konji kill you cheesy

Pele o cheesy grin

Iyawo rere lode oko grin

As for those who think marriage dey cure konji, receive sense tongue

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
intimacy gadgets help with masturbation. But a married woman should always rely on her husband to relieve herself.

There are cases of some women who get so attached to intimacy gadgets that it destroys the sex life of their marriage.

Balance is key.

SAMBARRY:
Radarada grin

Wahala for who no know the address of intimacy gadget machines grin tongue

Where Love Machine yapa you want make konji kill you cheesy

Pele o cheesy grin

Iyawo rere lode oko grin

As for those who think marriage dey cure konji, receive sense tongue

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by MrTAnonymous(m): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
If you're here, i congratulate you and want you to know that sharing problems is a great step in getting a solution.

Sex deprivation is getting more common in marriages these days. Like me, you may have seen couples fight about it in public.

The truth is that many couples make things hard for themselves and a sex-starved marriage can be restored easily.

What Is Your Experience With This Issue Though?!

Is It Still Ongoing In Your Home Or Do You Know Someone With This Same Burden?!

You don't have to load yourself up with thoughts and worries, share them here.

Who knows! You may get the answer you've been looking for.

This is why you need to check your sexual compatibility with your partner during courtship right before marriage so that you won't have to complain about you having a high libido while your partner has a low libido or about your partner depriving you of sex.

Incase you don't know na me talk

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
I always say sexual compatibility is discovered, a journey not a destination because you can't always meet that person that has the same libido as you do.

It is expected for couples to have different libido. In that case, they will have to grow and walk through their sex life.

Many women who claim to not want sex as much as their husbands often find themselves enjoying the same sex they were initially cajoled to have.

It's a game of arousal before desire. You don't have to f**k around in the name of sexual compatibility.

MrTAnonymous:

This is why you need to check your sexual compatibility with your partner during courtship right before marriage so that you won't have to complain about you having a high libido while your partner has a low libido or about your partner depriving you of sex.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by SAMBARRY: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
intimacy gadgets help with masturbation. But a married woman should always rely on her husband to relieve herself.

There are cases of some women who get so attached to intimacy gadgets that it destroys the sex life of their marriage.

Balance is key.

ok Na as her husband no dey make she cheat Abi? Shey that one Na better alternative than dildos?
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
You didn't read my previous comments where i talked about masturbation and other alternatives.

Most Nairalanders read halfway and jump to their keypads.

SAMBARRY:
ok Na as her husband no dey make she cheat Abi? Shey that one Na better alternative than dildos?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Postpartum Depression: What You Need To Know / How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / Where Is Idowuogbo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.