Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To (7224 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by SAMBARRY: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
You didn't read my previous comments where i talked about masturbation and other alternatives.

Most Nairalanders read halfway and jump to their keypads.

I read it.its better she gets addicted to dildos than addicted to adultery

Which one destroys sex life faster?

Selfish much wink

You travel and expect her to be celibate? wink
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Then you didn't read it well. I'm not kicking against intimacy gadgets.

SAMBARRY:
I read it.its better she gets addicted to dildos than addicted to adultery

Which one destroys sex life faster?

Selfish much wink

You travel and expect her to be celibate? wink

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by SAMBARRY: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Then you didn't read it well. I'm not kicking against intimacy gadgets.

so your point is? wink

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Petyprincess(f): 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
I ain't married but i have noticed countless thread of men complaining their wife deny them sex while i have never seen a post of a woman lamenting the same problem which makes me wonder maybe these men aren't doing something right that made their wife loose interest in sex.

Nd also typical working class nigerian wife gets stressed coupled with responsibility of taking care of the house nd family hw will she have appetite for sex? Nigerian horseband husband needs to be considerate! Help her with house chores!

7 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
I was just adding by the side that married women should strike a balance and be careful not to get too attached to intimacy gadgets or masturbation.

SAMBARRY:
so your point is? wink

3 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes! I get you. Perhaps more husbands are sex deprived and to resolve it, they have to be gentle.

They may need to create a more convincing environment for sex. This may be possible if he tries to relieve her of stress factors, like you said.

Petyprincess:
I ain't married but i have noticed countless thread of men complaining their wife deny them sex while i have never seen a post of a woman lamenting the same problem which makes me wonder maybe these men aren't doing something right that made their wife loose interest in sex.

Nd also typical working class nigerian wife gets stressed coupled with responsibility of taking care of the house nd family hw will she have appetite for sex? Nigerian horseband husband needs to be considerate! Help her with house chores!

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Oizee(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Petyprincess:

my sister, it's not about chores, once children start coming everything tends to change with women but, if they can just be a little patience, things can still get normal with time.

5 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
To be fair, there are also some women that don't know they are depriving their husbands of sex. They often blame it on mood, and want a perfect alignment before they can consent to it.

In this case, such a woman can try to go out of her way because sometimes the desire for sex comes after arousal and not before.

Mutual understanding is still needed though. Beating a partner, verbal abuse, cheating. These are destructive options for a sex-starved marriage

Petyprincess:

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Petyprincess(f): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
To be fair, there are also some women that don't know they are depriving their husbands of sex. They often blame it on mood, and want a perfect alignment before they can consent to it.

In this case, such a woman can try to go out of her way because sometimes the desire for sex comes after arousal and not before.

Mutual understanding is still needed though. Beating a partner, verbal abuse, cheating. These are destructive options for a sex-starved marriage

Yeah but let's not forget mood is an important factor to get intimate! Please who even gets Hot with situation in Nigeria? grin

Married men needs to be understanding, i have older married friend whom is always busy nd it makes me understand average married woman living in Nigeria embarassed

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Petyprincess(f): 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oizee:
my sister, it's not about chores, once children start coming everything tends to change with women but, if they can just be a little patience, things can still get normal with time.
Exactly! Nd i heard female libido lowers after childbirth,let us also consider stress of taking care of newborn baby, Imagine feeding your baby nd husband still expecting you to breastfeed him at night cheesy chai women are trying!

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Of course! I understand. Men get busy too.

At some point in marriage, couples learn to have routine sex. Especially during those busy and tough times, just to keep their sex life going.

It may not have the best of orgasms but it's scheduled and there is mutual agreement.

Petyprincess:

Yeah but let's not forget mood is an important factor to get intimate! Please who even gets Hot with situation in Nigeria? grin

Married men needs to be understanding, i have older married friend whom is always busy nd it makes me understand average married woman living in Nigeria embarassed

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

He said wife , not girl friend.
Stop the spread of fornication

Back to Op
It’s two months already, he has been out of town due to business.
What should I do?
I need it badly this night.
Only two months and you are shaking, what of people that have stayed years without it?

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

The more I sexchat, the more I feel Hot.
I don masturbate tire
Good morning
Masturbation invites sexual demons into your marriage. Stop it.

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmm, what if she can't hold it in?!

Nuttella:

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Hmm, what if she can't hold it in?!

She can if she wants to.

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
I know, but it can be hard for most people.

Nuttella:
She can if she wants to.

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I know, but it can be hard for most people.

A person that can control their sexual urge is a dangerous person.
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
Relax, try to be empathetic. Some aren't dangerous, they just need discipline and God's strength.

I remember when i could not control my urges, i was at the time far from dangerous. I went about my activities, was not a sexual predator but i had issues controlling them.

Now, i have gained mastery.

Nuttella:
A person that can control their sexual urge is a dangerous person.

3 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course, i understand.

These are the tests that come with marriage, if it gets too serious talk it out with him - he needs to know.

If you want to consider masturbating just to ease yourself, carry him along as well.

I

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
Great! I really hope you both are very expressive.

lilyheaven:

I’m waiting patiently
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 5:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=Nuttella post=95790930]Only two months and you are shaking, what of people that gave stayed years without it?[w

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
lilyheaven:

Only two months ooo.
Those that have stayed longer I remove cap for them.

But the urge is something that comes and goes,
It is not like I spend the whole day thinking about it.

Mostly on my luteal phase
Sorry to ask but are you a housewife?

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Petyprincess(f): 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Of course! I understand. Men get busy too.

At some point in marriage, couples learn to have routine sex. Especially during those busy and tough times, just to keep their sex life going.

It may not have the best of orgasms but it's scheduled and there is mutual agreement.

You not average nairaland guy so i ain't surprised you understanding grin

Mutual understanding nd agreement is the deal wink

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yeah! That is the way to go.

Petyprincess:

You not average nairaland guy so i ain't surprised you understanding grin

Mutual understanding nd agreement is the deal wink
Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by lilyheaven: 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nuttella:
Sorry to ask but are you a housewife?
No , I’m not

2 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Sawzer(m): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Most Nairalanders read halfway and jump to their keypads.

I swear grin

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by ceeceeuwa: 11:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Life of a married woman with kids is not easy abeg!
It's usually a routine.Back home from work or Hustle, do dishes, make dinner, help the kids with home work, bath them and put them to bed, make preparations for the next day before you retire to bed... it will take lots of pre-intimacy and cajoling to get the woman in the right mood for sex. A mind blowing sex that will subsequently lead to a climax is also a stress relief!

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by SAMBARRY: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I was just adding by the side that married women should strike a balance and be careful not to get too attached to intimacy gadgets or masturbation.

das ok wink

1 Like

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Yes! I like where you mentioned pre-intimacy.

In many homes, sex is just a man penetrating his wife and nothing more. No kissing, no cuddling, no caressing, nothing!

Those things are very important for arousal. Without them, there will not be so many things to look forward to and sex itself will just become another chore.

ceeceeuwa:
Life of a married woman with kids is not easy abeg!
It's usually a routine.Back home from work or Hustle, do dishes, make dinner, help the kids with home work, bath them and put them to bed, make preparations for the next day before you retire to bed... it will take lots of pre-intimacy and cajoling to get the woman in the right mood for sex. A mind blowing sex that will subsequently lead to a climax is also a stress relief!

4 Likes

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Psych412(f): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

most everything be related with "house chores"

there are women who enjoy starving/punishing there husband with sex.

I have an aunt who gist my mother how she deprives her husband sex anytime she gets angry (either with her husband or any other person).

sometimes, she always love how her husband begs for sex(it makes her feel on top).

most women in Nigeria destroyed thier marriage with thier hands.

soon they will be claiming victim on social media

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To by Psych412(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Petyprincess:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can One Cope Wit A Lazy Wife? / Natural Weight Or Fat Management Therapy / Husband Or Househelp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.