Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Maja Joke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Maja Joke (183 Views)

Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, / This Photo Of Olu Jacobs And Wife, Joke Silva Is Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maja Joke by ebube47(m): 6:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
1" In Naija, U will tell person I have suffered & D person will say U never suffer reach me as if suffering is a competition in Naija
2" Felicia�
So you think say you go chop my N5000 t-fare from Oshodi to Lekki since 2018 and go free? Na so you think say I mumu reach? Na me and you tomorrow; come wed for St Leo's Catholic Church Ikeja tomorrow make I see you
3" Be careful with people who are quiet in this Group. We didn't Hear much About Judas Iscariot And Then Boom, He Sold Jesus Christ.
4" Suya in the afternoon.�
Is that one suya?
Don't you know that darkness is one of the ingredients?�
5" A Whole CBN got hacked! And you are still busy hiding that ur four digits ATM code..My sister What's that ur BanK Name again? U sure say ur money dey safe??�
6" Sisters, be careful when they call U wife material. Some people didn't come to buy material, they come to cut pieces for sample
7" You bought slimming tea and you are drinking it with milk and bread..�
What exactly do you want to achieve?
8" Dating Someone's Girlfriend is Cool until you Date Mine And Run Mad..you will trek from Nigeria to Ghana Naked
9" Toilet tissue is for ladies,
Real men uses calender, cement bag or banana leaves...�
10" If he is stingy my sister always be on your period, infact be that woman with issue of blood.
I hate nonsense
11" Stop blaming alcohol influence when you hit your wife.Why didn't the alcohol lead you to Army barracks to go slap a soldier?�
I hate nonsense!!!
12" Please while praying for those in prison, also pray for that sister that has been engaged for 8-10years
13" Your Picture On Someone's DP Doesn't Mean You're Loved, If You Doubt Me Ask Cockroach About It's Picture On Insecticide Container.�
14" No condition is permanent.�
Even a new Generator that sounds like Celine Dion will someday start sounding like Terry G.
15" Not Every Dstv Dish You See In People's House Is
Working
Some Are Just There To
Block Thunder!
16" Please call your girlfriends & sisters now to know where they are. Somebody is in my neighbor's room shouting "destroy me", "useless me", "finish me", "kill me".�
I know why am saying it ooooooo.
17" If he starts making you happier than your husband, aunty....block him. E get why.
18" Don't let other people's pre-wedding pictures rush u into marriage,�
they won't post their pressure and unpaid bills online!
19" Wedding reception should have a special table for ex-boyfriends
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.�
20" Not only quality oo
Marry a woman wey fine so that if una go occasion, una no go dey Waka like this
" "
21" If not dt my mum is owing me all D money visitors use 2 give me wen I wz small, how much is house in Banana Island dt I can't buy?�
22" How can one egg be #60 in this country, did the Chicken lay the egg through operation?
23" We shout corruption!! Corruption!! But when it happens to your favour it becomes connections�
24" Someone just hacked CBN without any Intel and still keeps calm Ordinary Facebook you hacked u don change Ur Name to # Shadow what are you shadowing�
25" My neighbors phone is missing, instead of him to come and ask me, he just travel straight to his village ,is that how to do things ?�
26" No one is busier than the person who is not interested in you . The person will be like "lemme bend down I will call you back"�
27" African Mom Be like...I'm Talking and you are quite which means I'm a fool right?�
S0N:" But Mommy....
Mom:" Keep Quiet!! I'm talking and you are talking are you Ok?�
Pls don't be hearthless some love and share�

1 Share

Re: Maja Joke by ebube47(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
1" In Naija, U will tell person I have suffered & D person will say U never suffer reach me as if suffering is a competition in Naija
2" Felicia
So you think say you go chop my N5000 t-fare from Oshodi to Lekki since 2018 and go free? Na so you think say I mumu reach? Na me and you tomorrow; come wed for St Leo's Catholic Church Ikeja tomorrow make I see you
3" Be careful with people who are quiet in this Group. We didn't Hear much About Judas Iscariot And Then Boom, He Sold Jesus Christ.
4" Suya in the afternoon.
Is that one suya?
Don't you know that darkness is one of the ingredients?
5" A Whole CBN got hacked! And you are still busy hiding that ur four digits ATM code..My sister What's that ur BanK Name again? U sure say ur money dey safe??
6" Sisters, be careful when they call U wife material. Some people didn't come to buy material, they come to cut pieces for sample
7" You bought slimming tea and you are drinking it with milk and bread..
What exactly do you want to achieve?
8" Dating Someone's Girlfriend is Cool until you Date Mine And Run Mad..you will trek from Nigeria to Ghana Naked
9" Toilet tissue is for ladies,
Real men uses calender, cement bag or banana leaves...
10" If he is stingy my sister always be on your period, infact be that woman with issue of blood.
I hate nonsense
11" Stop blaming alcohol influence when you hit your wife.Why didn't the alcohol lead you to Army barracks to go slap a soldier?
I hate nonsense!!!
12" Please while praying for those in prison, also pray for that sister that has been engaged for 8-10years
13" Your Picture On Someone's DP Doesn't Mean You're Loved, If You Doubt Me Ask Cockroach About It's Picture On Insecticide Container.
14" No condition is permanent.
Even a new Generator that sounds like Celine Dion will someday start sounding like Terry G.
15" Not Every Dstv Dish You See In People's House Is
Working
Some Are Just There To
Block Thunder!
16" Please call your girlfriends & sisters now to know where they are. Somebody is in my neighbor's room shouting "destroy me", "useless me", "finish me", "kill me".
I know why am saying it ooooooo.
17" If he starts making you happier than your husband, aunty....block him. E get why.
18" Don't let other people's pre-wedding pictures rush u into marriage,
they won't post their pressure and unpaid bills online!
19" Wedding reception should have a special table for ex-boyfriends
The labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain.
20" Not only quality oo
Marry a woman wey fine so that if una go occasion, una no go dey Waka like this
" "
21" If not dt my mum is owing me all D money visitors use 2 give me wen I wz small, how much is house in Banana Island dt I can't buy?
22" How can one egg be #60 in this country, did the Chicken lay the egg through operation?
23" We shout corruption!! Corruption!! But when it happens to your favour it becomes connections
24" Someone just hacked CBN without any Intel and still keeps calm Ordinary Facebook you hacked u don change Ur Name to # Shadow what are you shadowing
25" My neighbors phone is missing, instead of him to come and ask me, he just travel straight to his village ,is that how to do things ?
26" No one is busier than the person who is not interested in you . The person will be like "lemme bend down I will call you back"
27" African Mom Be like...I'm Talking and you are quite which means I'm a fool right?
S0N:" But Mommy....
Mom:" Keep Quiet!! I'm talking and you are talking are you Ok?

1 Share

Re: Maja Joke by Uzomacharles: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
No 7 Mad Joor
Re: Maja Joke by nifemi25(m): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
No 13 too loud. Off your mic please

(1) (Reply)

‏‏ / Father Of Four Abandons Wife After Giving Birth To Triplets / Where Are All The Good People In The World, Are You One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.