Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (7681 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by amar3664: 5:44am On Oct 20, 2018
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him,i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..

1 Like

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by ednut1(m): 6:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Same topic more than 10 times. Are u sick or something

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol....The guy is so afraid he opened the thread 6different times .....kpekus that someone has chop b4 u reach there, infact baby has come from there....U are now afraid someone will enter...what difference does it make.

I know cheating hurts...it's betrayal.....but the sex itself no dey really vex me like some people portray it....

they will say they can never sleep with such a lady again, they can't even imagine it........ But no be u first enter the place naaaa.....
what's the biggie.....someone has not even enter the place and this one already wants to kill himself with hypertension.....if now happens ,.the feeling will just kill u.....no carry sex matter for head jare....life's too short..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by tee59(f): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
What's your fucking problem? Same topic since av known your moniker. You need brain reset nigga.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by itzprezy(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
They say what is in their mind jokingly

3 Likes

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Realname: 10:12am On Oct 20, 2018
@OP Are you mentally challenged?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by LadySarah: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin
Op thanks for making me laugh this morning.

Your wife should just do it so everybody can rest

2 Likes

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Mimienudles(f): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2018
ednut1:
Same topic more than 10 times. Are u a sick or something

Indeed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by ednut1(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Mimienudles:

Indeed embarassed
na typo. undecided
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2018
ednut1:
Same topic more than 10 times. Are u sick or something
Exactly my thought. This one af weyrey finish..R3tard3d Phuck.
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
she"s jus speaking her mind bros grin grin grin
its like ur male servant has very big kondo dats enticing her cheesy
is he always in his boxers wen doin his domestic work? grin
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by fibuye: 1:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
smiley smileyWEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART! sad

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by hardbody: 1:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
amar3664:
] am 34 years old and married to a woman who is 29 years old, my wife has divorced her husband before marrying me 1 year ago..she has a 4 years old son from her ex husband..we had been in relation from last 2 years,now i live with my wife,her son and our servant ..servant does all the household ..once in a month i go for offical tour to.other marrying for 2-3 days,i have asked my wife to.come along with me for tour along with her son,but she never goes with me citing reason that her son studies will get hampered,i told her what if u feel alone at house while i am on tour? then she says she will talk to me over phone in night while she feels alone, then i said u need not feel alone,as our servant will also be there in house,so u need not be scared,then she jokingly said that she hold servant and sleep with him ,if she feels alone,what are chances that she might Bleep him in future..why did she said like that,can she be trusted.what are chances she might Bleep him,i already had more than 5-6 trips after I keep my servant 11 months ago..

Story story......story
Once upon time, time time

Your imagination is not even good enough to produce a complex story line
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by newyorklove: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2018
LEARN TO CREATE SHOWREEL FOR INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, TV, ETC. AS A PROFESSIONAL MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MOTION GRAPHICS Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

READY TO TAME ADOBE AFTER EFFECT & BE A MOTION GRAPHICS DESIGNER? GET ON BOARD! – IKEJA CENTER
You have passion, drive and ambition to be a professional Motion Graphics Designer and develop stunning Motion Graphics designs?

This training course is poised to make you a professional MOTION GRAPHICS Designer!

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from Multimedia Design Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Mankosi: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
She told u what u expected
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by ahnie: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
ednut1:
Same topic more than 10 times. Are u sick or something grin grin grin

hahahahahaha my belle ooooooo
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Apina(m): 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by dreamwords: 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
amar3664:

na wao, i dont even know why a young man of 34 years will marry a divorcee ,, hope she didnt charm you, seems you are not a nigerian
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Thewrath(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
So you find housemaid finish,you no see..na male housemaid you carry put for house for your 29yrs old wife abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nigerians React As Woman Who Looks 21 Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (screensho / 7 Ways To Turn Your Friendship Into Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.