Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,739 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ (47268 Views)

US Capitol: Police Arrest Man Who Sat On House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi's Desk / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by CrazyOptimist: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump can not blame anybody but himself.
He would have won this election by a mile.

Black Lives Matter --- yes I agree
Corona virus is real --- yes I agree, and follow the Scientists guidelines.
Condemn White supremacist ---- yes (Instead he said, " Proud boys, stand back but stand by).
Just simple humility. Instead, he dey show muscle say him na strongman.

He is going down as a one term, impeached President.
A lot of top Whitehouse officials are backing away from him small small. Make e no come pour sand sand for their garri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Bulleye(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
thesicilian:
Pelosi has never hidden the fact that she hates Trump. So she's obviously happy to be rubbing salt on his injuries.

But the funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.
You betray your support for Trump here. Insinuating that his successor will be worse off than him is being fatalistic. The direction Trump is taking America is tantamount to Buhari's romance with the killer Fulani herdsmen and bandits who are now celebrated in government houses in the north. Trump is empowering white supremacists and other renegades that will make America become a banana Republic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by folu4real(f): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skepticus:

cool

Make una stop this una yeye subtle blackmail and wishing the new president-elect bad.

It's not like your opinion matters, anyway. Majority of Americans have spoken through their ballots. Do your own in 2023.

How would you feel if Ghanaians suggests and pressures Nigerians to vote Buhari again!

Abi ooo.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by vowiski(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
RaptObserver:
Pepper them! The only reason Trump won in 2016 was because he contested against a woman and there re some traditional American leaders who can't stand the sight of seeing a woman control their country. Such people are in the electoral colleges who voted against Hillary. Now they are kicking him out because he has embarrassed American politics badly and his utterances demystified the White House as a global power complex. See how China and Russia gained more grounds under him. He weakened the traditional partners of America. What a disaster!

Lol, do you really know what the Electoral College is? cheesy
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Eriokanmi: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Before nko?

He has succeeded in ruining the reputations of his party and that of America globally, so much that their allies don't respect them anymore. Amazingly, its same republicans who dug his political grave and buried him in GA and other battle ground states by voting Biden massively. Afterall it's all about the collective interest of America as against the interest of individuals or party.

WTO was right by delaying NOI nomination confirmation till Nov 9th because they must have envisaged Trump would make it happen should this come up at the earlier date...my opinion.
He had even showed this openly in recent times that America won't support NOI. Even if he pushes for the North Korean lady, now that the president-elect is in the making, his decision wouldn't hold water. His power had been weakened by this election and that's that's the truth. Our people back home are mumu of the highest order. Somebody called you shithole, he called you all manners of names without even hiding the fact that he's a racist yet, some primitive fangs were out there holding prayer and fasting for him. If God were men...

I hope Nigerians would get it right someday. I learnt his almanjiris have taken to violence nationwide already. Biden should just widen US correctional centres because thousands of trump almanjiris are coming. They've been arresting them already for violent acts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by MT: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
yenereal:
Trump will go into oblivion. Too much talking, badmouthing, pride and many more in one person?
I duff my Aba cap for you.

oblivion or jail ?
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by CrazyOptimist: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
vowiski:

Lol, do you really know what the Electoral College is? cheesy

Hahahaha
I don laugh taya.
Subtle yabbing wink
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by domaboy1759: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
our sugar mummycheesy speaker back to back
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by GamalNasser: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Witch !!!
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dat’s suicide.Nah to toss dem Marina water
Queseda:
IPOB members in the US should give this woman the Ekweremadu treatment for going against our anointed Maxi Donalchukwu Trump grin

1 Like

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by slaypapa: 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Trump my man, e don dey red be that oo. You come make we manage this shithole country together grin
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by espn(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Faithful007:
Pelosi take time oh
They are still praying...
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Mykelhendriz: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
kunle75:

Me too

I hate sharing abeg... make ona no share my sugar mummy with me o
Shuo
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by CrazyOptimist: 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
MT:

oblivion or jail ?

Jail looks more likely.
All the banks both in the United states, China and worldwide where he has unpaid loans running into hundreds of millions of dollars are beginning to knock on the door.
Investigation has started today on his abuse of power, in using the Whitehouse for campaign related activities.
I'm sure his wife Melania is getting ready to vamos.

Trump's pride and self-aggrandizement which made him fail in Trump air, Trump university, Trump Football league and many others, have made him fail again in the Whitehouse. What a disgrace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iimj0j4NYME

See as he shove a whole President of another country away, so he can be in front of the camera. PRIDE PRIDE PRIDE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by stayclearofme: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
thesicilian:
Pelosi has never hidden the fact that she hates Trump. So she's obviously happy to be rubbing salt on his injuries.

But the funny thing is, I see "Nigeria 2015" all over the current US political landscape, a situation where the leader they are all running towards now turns out to become their worst nightmare.
I don't know why you people keep comparing Nigeria to US..it is very silly. A country where the two arms of Government will always keep the President at his toes, not Nigerian where your senators and house of assembly member have being bought by the FG, what a silly comparison.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by salford: 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jesse25:
Polosi is my sugar Mummy cheesy
Your sugar grandmummy grin
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Bulleye(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

More salty tears.

If Obama wasn't the worst Nightmare when he was in power, what makes you think his former VP won't perform just as good? Someone who will be working with the same kind of competent hands Obama used to lift the country out of a recession, listening to domain experts and wouldn't be firing or having people resign from under him every month like Trump.
We Nigerians are used to coping with problems rather than find solutions to them. Take a typical Nigerian street that has no drainage channel and is therefore flooded when it rains. The rational move is to contact the local government authorities. However, Nigerians, having resorted to fate, and believing those people in the local government are untouchable, will start arranging stepping stones inside the flood water. This mentality is driving some of our interpretation of events that are unfolding in America's presidential election.
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by blowjohn(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

More salty tears.

If Obama wasn't the worst Nightmare when he was in power, what makes you think his former VP won't perform just as good? Someone who will be working with the same kind of competent hands Obama used to lift the country out of a recession, listening to domain experts and wouldn't be firing or having people resign from under him every month like Trump.

Who says Obama did well as president?
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by jaxxy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Is she the one to say so??
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by alfredilly: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
thesicilian:

It can only be so if they appoint one bigotted fraudster as the head of their central bank. If they appoint one sore loser into a critical sector of their economy.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by blowjohn(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Am just laughing
E go shock americans.
With the watermark ballots?
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by dangermouse(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Skepticus:

cool

Make una stop this una yeye subtle blackmail and wishing the new president-elect bad.

It's not like your opinion matters, anyway. Majority of Americans have spoken through their ballots. Leave them to suffer the positive and negative consequences of their actions and inactions. Do your own in 2023.

How would you feel if Ghanaians suggests and pressures Nigerians to vote Buhari again!
U dey mind dem? Trump like his Nigerian counterpart, rubbished and divided Americans.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by salford: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
blowjohn:
Am just laughing
E go shock americans.
With the watermark ballots?
This one is suffering sefere pains grin
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Sundaymoj: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Biden d presidwnt elect no shaking
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Bulleye:

You betray your support for Trump here. Insinuating that his successor will be worse off than him is being fatalistic. The direction Trump is taking America is tantamount to Buhari's romance with the killer Fulani herdsmen and bandits who are now celebrated in government houses in the north. Trump is empowering white supremacists and other renegades that will make America become a banana Republic.
And Biden will enable Antifa and BLM which have shown their true colours? Biden called Anitfa who are beating up people and burning down cities an "idea" while Trump has repeatedly condemned white supremacist groups.

Which white supremacist group does Trump support? You have been feeding off lies from CNN. SMH.
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by CrazyOptimist: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Activist001:

And Biden will enable Antifa and BLM whish have shown their true colours? Biden called Anitfa who are beating up people and burning down cities an "idea" while Trump has repeatedly condemned white supremacist groups.

Which white supremacist group does Trump support? You have been feeding off lies from CNN. SMH.

So whats the meaning of " Proud boys, stand back, but stand by"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6VzSLe4Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovelies1:
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Someone said USA is an extract from England

But how many countries are in the Commonwealth nations

Just asking oo

Please guys don't let USA presidential election confuse you

I think eyes should be on Great Britain

First throne Babylon
Second throne Persia/medes
Third Greece/Rome
Fourth Great Britain

Britain according to report colonize almost 80-90% of the nation's in the world

The beast once was, now is not, but yet will come- Revelation 17:8

Finally there will be a Fourth kingdom (it ended at a fourth kingdom not five)
Daniel 2: 40-43

Clay ( people who are soft, whom are not interested in power domination)

Perhaps the Chinese.
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by jaxxy(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

More salty tears.

I'm.very objective unlike u trump haters and desprate democrats. Obama did well and I like some aspects of him bt he was also a flop. From baby sitting ISIL to many other weak foreign policies. He also did nothing significant for #blacklivesmatter as a black president. Typical of the democrats.

The US was totally at China's mercy under Obama yet these bunch of weak ass no gooders won't acknowledge trumps tremendous work both on foreign policy, China, ISIL and the Economy.

Trump misstep was handling the pandemic which he still tried bt desprate democrats did all to make him look bad and take the blame.
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by backtalkG(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
MrGreenMavro:
CLICK LIKE FOR BIDEN AND SHARE FOR TRUMP
Na so una take send Atiku go Dubai
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
yenereal:
Trump will go into oblivion. Too much talking, badmouthing, pride and many more in one person?
I duff my Aba cap for you.
Though I wish it could be true, I doubt it will be so, not with more than 69 million votes received from electorates. I believe he will be a very powerful ex-president. The Republicans will have to thread carefully with him so as not to alienate their base in the rural areas.
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
How are the mighty fallen? undecided
Re: Speaker Pelosi Calls Biden ‘President-Elect’ by Farki: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just wait first for the final results.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gambia Children Imitate Jammeh And His Wife, Zeinab (photos) / Joachim Yhombi-Opango Dies Of Coronavirus / Yevgeny Prigozhin's Dead Body Taken To Medical Examiner's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.