Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,648 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] (3863 Views)

Ilegend Is Now Broke. That Why He Is Absent / My Uncle Ilegend Sells Old Newspapers Talking About 1957 Wackys(photos) / JAILER — A True Story of Esau, a Music Producer by iLegend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
If you're new on this forum, you'll think I'm the most hated, but no, I'm not. I'm probably one of the most loved.

Unfortunately, everything comes at a price, but let's not go there.

My so-called haters want me to stop creating threads, but the moment I do, they either miss me, (the same way we'll miss Donald Trump's craziness) try to drag me back, or use my name to do one thing or the other.

There is a new account called iLeqend with the letter "q" and he copied a post from Quora and posted it under that moniker as he tries to impersonate me.

Please, this is a fake account by someone who may end up scamming you after gaining your trust without you knowing it's not the main iLegend.

At the moment, he hasn't done anything yet, but I already know his future intentions.

So, be warned. That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by JasperVII(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Imitation... The sincerest form of flattery

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Godada(m): 7:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
angry

When Tecno first hit the market with their substandard products back then with Nokia at the top of their game, who would have thought, marketers would imitate Tecno today and Nokia would be outplayed.

9 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
I will hardly be online nowadays, but I always read everything in ghost mode. I know my haters are bored, so let me drop a gist they can react to and attack with before I log out.

I have been having lots of female guests coming for free massage, not sex (I'm a virgin), and this one is about a certain rich man's daughter that loves weed more than fruit.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Tony142: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Noted cool

2 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Mavinsoladele(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Following back-to-back. I am reading your old posts currently and man! They are making-sense. Just don't delete them even if you are not going to be online. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Meedon: 7:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
No mind the fake legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mehn, I don't really feel like typing much. Make I just post pictures, then explain in few words.

2 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:
I will hardly be online nowadays, but I always read everything in ghost mode. I know my haters are bored, so let me drop a gist they can react to and attack with before I log out.

I have been having lots of female guests coming for free massage, not sex (I'm a virgin), and this one is a about a certain rich man's daughter that loves weed, not fruit.

Typing...
Ilegendd, I thought you are on ban wink...
But it's good to see you active again smiley
Please subscribe for me.
I want to do night browsing...
100 naira recharge card is enough for me wink...
Tonight would be boring without the airtime .
Please do something for me.
Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meedon:
No mind the fake legend.

You saw it? Anyway, I saw your thread where you said you want to commit suicide. Abeg o, no do o!

Drop a number and get 1k card card.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Goup123:

Ilegendd, I thought you are on ban wink...
But it's good to see you active again smiley
Please subscribe for me.
I want to do night browsing...
100 naira recharge card is enough for me wink...
Tonight would be boring without the airtime .
Please do something for me.

I hardly go on ban because I don't attack people — they are the ones that love attacking me (I only take a break, not a ban). Drop your number and get 500 Naira card. The last money with me this year.

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 7:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Since It's been long, make the gist long grin

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
So, do you guys want me to share the gist behind the pictures I posted above? If 10 people quote this post, I'll share it. It's crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:
So, do you guys want to share the gist behind the pictures I posted above? If 10 people quote this post, I'll share it. It's crazy.

Oga share nah cheesy
U too like drama

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
YungBlacMale:

Oga share nah cheesy
U too like drama
What i don't want is for this thread to go under 'trending' and get derailed by your 'haters'

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Meedon: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

You saw it? Anyway, I saw your thread where you said you want to commit suicide. Abeg o, no do o!

Drop a number and get 1k card card.

Baba Ilegendd, I hail oooo

My number is ok (Airtel).

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I hardly go on ban because I don't attack people — they are the ones that love attacking me (I only take a break, not a ban). Drop your number and get 500 Naira card. The last money with me this year.
Wow, thank you sirsmiley
That is very kind of you smiley
My no. 08*****"
It is glo Sir.
Thank you so much Sirsmiley

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 7:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Broke ass nigga no level again!
Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mozino007:
Broke ass nigga no level again!

On point.

I'm f*cking broke. Since this year I haven't seen 10k of my own. Life no balance at all. Anyway, in God, we trust.

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by ItsReal: 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:
So, do you guys want me to share the gist behind the pictures I posted above? If 10 people quote this post, I'll share it. It's crazy.

Oya, bring it on

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Meedon: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I wan hear how the highness take cast.

2 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

On point.

I'm f*cking broke. Since this year I haven't seen 10k of my own. Life no balance at all. Anyway, in God, we trust.
I called u when i see u for festac but u dey form big boy abi?...but u kno say na egede full dat side?

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
‏‏‏‏‏‏ smiley

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mozino007:
I called u when i see u for festac but u dey form big boy abi?...but u kno say na egede full dat side?

I went to Festac only once in my life and that was in 2015. I'm approachable and friendly, so you probably saw someone else.

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Cerebellum: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

On point.

This man is so sarcastic and Funny

Isoryt, God abeg make I dey okay too

Anyways, ILegend,I hail una o

2 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Webbbb:
What would a person gain from doing this to you Sir?
You are the nicest person on nairaland today, you have helped a lot of people, I started youtube channel because of your motivation Sir, and I have gotten more than 2k smiley views with 1 subscribersmiley.
Thank you for all your motivation Sir.
Now I want to start writing books because of that same motivation that you gave to us here smiley
But things are hard here shaaa, sometimes I find it hard to upload videos to my channel because of lack of data, but I know that things will get better shaa

Thank you so much for your help Sir!

I appreciate.

Don't give up even when there seems to be darkness. The reason I'm a permanent stay at home guy and never searches for work and never will is because of my persistence. It's just a matter of time.

Maybe, I'll run a book promo this month and give out all the money realized to my fans and haters here to buy card. The promo will start tomorrow or next.

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Mozino007(m): 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

I went to Festac only once in my life and that was in 2015. I'm approachable and friendly, so you probably saw someone else.

Guy dey tremble with fear fa! no be u be investor bj or husspupy but u dey com dis forum dey cast ground anyhow oh! do u think u ar invicible?
Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Cerebellum:

This man is so sarcastic and Funny

Isoryt, God abeg make I dey okay too

Anyways, ILegend,I hail una o

Na me hail pass, boss.

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
[img] okay, thanks[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mozino007:
Guy dey tremble with fear fa! no be u be investor bj or husspupy but u dey com dis forum dey cast ground anyhow oh! do u think u ar invicible?

Okay, now I give up. It was nice chatting with you, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by YungBlacMale: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Webbbb:
What would a person gain from doing this to you Sir?
You are the nicest person on nairaland today, you have helped a lot of people, I started youtube channel because of your motivation Sir, and I have gotten more than 2k smiley views with 1 subscribersmiley.
Thank you for all your motivation Sir.
Now I want to start writing books because of that same motivation that you gave to us here smiley
But things are hard here shaaa, sometimes I find it hard to upload videos to my channel because of lack of data, but I know that things will get better shaa

Thank you so much for your help Sir!

Same with me.. iLegend is a legend.
I'm doing well sha. My recent upload has 124k views in 3 days

4 Likes

Re: Fake iLegend Is About to Scam You [Picture] by Froshloaded: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Share wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-boyfriend Leak Naked Video Of Nigerian Lady Helen From Abuja / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue / What Does It Mean When A Guy Is Always Staring At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.