Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue (3873 Views)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Why Are Guys Losing Interest In Settling Down? / 4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
The truth is as each year approaches the single ready men will start forgetting bout marriage, because the women in Nigeria with both hands n legs mouth n brain will rather use their pussy to get money n thats d final frontier for them.

Even if they meet a guy who wants to settle down with them, the thought of leaving the easy money life from different guys just by giving sex becomes a problem.

When they end up saying yes, its just a matter of time she returns back to the street but this time codedly, she finds fault in everything ur jokes suddenly becomes lame, u talk less or talk too much, u either too available or not available etc.

U try to do everything u can, from buying phones taking care of her family matter like a fool (simp) just for her to go fuk a riff raff n get caught.

Even the one u think is 1 moon away from 30 still have no sense in her.

And what do alot of them bring to the table when u wed them? Peace my brother dey say dey bring peace. Pray u don't go broke, just pray.

U start feeding more mouth like dey are children, more debit alert n u wonder if the coming 2 gether actually means coming together as 1.

I bring bread you bring bread, many bread go surplus. E no hard like that.

Worst thing is u see them run to church asking God for husband while relying msgs n negotiating price for short time or over night.

If that one no fall for ur path u meet the pastor say lady who will spend her earnings on church matter just to start begging for 2k to eat, u should stay away from these onces d pastor fit dey even fuk her n tell her its holy fuking to make her marriage work.

There are countless of em n makes me simply say this.

There are many fishes in the ocean, but then u realise u just need one.

Thus becoming a problem.

If u see any bad English keep am to ur self.
Happy Sunday

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Uptoyou(f): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sad reality

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Your opinion!!
You can keep it to yourself. Stop spreading propaganda, cos you had a failed relationship...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Jeon(f): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
But every Saturdays I witnessed marriage ceremony and the church I was coming from just celebrated a newly wedded couples.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
Your opinion!!
You can keep it to yourself. Stop spreading propaganda, cos you had a failed relationship...
don't b scared u might end up marrying a girl who will b fuking ur friend for more money

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by AllKnowing: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
I promise you, white girls aren’t different from Nigerian girls. You’d be setting yourself up for a rude awakening if you believed otherwise.

This isn’t macho posturing; been there, done that, I have. I hope you experience this truth, too.

13 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by marlow1962(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
Such is life.
As op said “ I bring bread, u bring bread, bread go surplus “.
You go see as life sweet

6 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by PerfectStranger(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2022
Funny enough, most of our friends who hurriedly got married don’t want to tell us what they’re passing through even tho it’s obvious they going thru shit.

They be compelling us so we could also come see what they going thro grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 12:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
don't b scared u might end up marrying a girl who will b fuking ur friend for more money
back to sender. I reject it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
back to sender. I reject it
then stop typing like a secondary school student, type mature i create a thread not to been trolled, cause me self I get mouth u hear

5 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 12:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
AllKnowing:
I promise you, white girls aren’t different from Nigerian girls. You’d be setting yourself up for a rude awakening if you believed otherwise.

This isn’t macho posturing; been there, done that, I have. I hope you experience this truth, too.
i didn't mention foreign ladies I said Nigeria, i have dated two Indians n i know if not for their racist family i for marry one.

They belive in helping their man but i didn't include foreign ladies this is bout Nigeria women n their mentality

10 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by fman(m): 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
then stop typing like a secondary school student, type mature i create a thread not to been trolled, cause me self I get mouth u hear
ur dirty mouth dey learn work!!
U posted ur gibberish opinion like a demented mofo that was served breakfast recently

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by zanshi: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Everybody go dey cap you go an marry like its the best thing after coke in the Saharan desert. Go terisi na that time you go hear whein.

Guys stay way from poor women

Women who don't have any enterprenual spirit in them

Women who their eyes too chook for bling bling things without knowing the effort, patience and skill to wield it.

All hail to the senior men.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
ur dirty mouth dey learn work!!
U posted ur gibberish opinion like a demented mofo that was served breakfast recently
oh I got served breakfast last yr, my opinion is from what have been seeing u on the other hand since u still dey collect card from ur mumsie to call girl like d low life stinky jobless hiv carrier of a monkey that u are will never get sense.

8 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by lifenija: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2022
The bread adage make sense.

4 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by RedCentaur(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2022
I've made peace with myself a long time ago about being a bachelor or being a baby daddy at most.

The rate at which ladies dive into discreet prostitution and what not is both alarming and mind boggling.

They now see marriage as some retirement package.

10 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
The truth is as each year approaches the single ready men will start forgetting bout marriage, because the women in Nigeria with both hands n legs mouth n brain will rather use their pussy to get money n thats d final frontier for them.

Even if they meet a guy who wants to settle down with them, the thought of leaving the easy money life from different guys just by giving sex becomes a problem.

When they end up saying yes, its just a matter of time she returns back to the street but this time codedly, she finds fault in everything ur jokes suddenly becomes lame, u talk less or talk too much, u either too available or not available etc.

U try to do everything u can, from buying phones taking care of her family matter like a fool (simp) just for her to go fuk a riff raff n get caught.

Even the one u think is 1 moon away from 30 still have no sense in her.

And what do alot of them bring to the table when u wed them? Peace my brother dey say dey bring peace. Pray u don't go broke, just pray.

U start feeding more mouth like dey are children, more debit alert n u wonder if the coming 2 gether actually means coming together as 1.

I bring bread you bring bread, many bread go surplus. E no hard like that.

Worst thing is u see them run to church asking God for husband while relying msgs n negotiating price for short time or over night.

If that one no fall for ur path u meet the pastor say lady who will spend her earnings on church matter just to start begging for 2k to eat, u should stay away from these onces d pastor fit dey even fuk her n tell her its holy fuking to make her marriage work.

There are countless of em n makes me simply say this.

There are many fishes in the ocean, but then u realise u just need one.

Thus becoming a problem.

If u see any bad English keep am to ur self.
Happy Sunday
Dear house10studios, when a man is incapable and not financially buoyant, he is not ripe for marriage. Men are the head so act like a head and not a tail.
Marriage isn't by force. Don't come here and talk as if every female in Nigeria are being fed by their partners.
Where are you meeting girls?
How rich and financially stable is your clique?
You know things are expensive world wide so why is women's matter different?
Did you buy fuel at same rate you bought it 8 years ago?
Price of dollar, commodities, car maintenance, feeding, housing nko?
Theirs increment e everywhere and the economy bites more on we female cos we are weaker vessels. Girls don't get equal opportunities like men in all areas of life be it politics, sports, religion, education, military etc. We are just to support. So don't be too harsh on us.
Not all females are the version you posted here.
And to all boys here, you all should grow up n be responsible with less complain.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
Is that how all girls on your family do? Enough of generalisation and who's your unfortunate friend that's fuc king your gf?
Isn't it a sin btw two adults?
Why single out the girl alone as if she seduced your friend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Savedday: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
They earlier you realize that all 9ja girls are as useless as used tissue paper the better for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Dear house10studios, when a man is incapable and not financially buoyant, he is not ripe for marriage. Men are the head so act like a head and not a tail.
Marriage isn't by force. Don't come here and talk as if every female in Nigeria are being fed by their partners.
Where are you meeting girls?
How rich and financially stable is your clique?
You know things are expensive world wide so why is women's matter different?
Did you buy fuel at same rate you bought it 8 years ago?
Price of dollar, commodities, car maintenance, feeding, housing nko?
Theirs increment e everywhere and the economy bites more on we female cos we are weaker vessels. Girls don't get equal opportunities like men in all areas of life be it politics, sports, religion, education, military etc. We are just to support. So don't be too harsh on us.
Not all females are the version you posted here.
And to all boys here, you all should grow up n be responsible with less complain.
coming from a cunt with a cunt to offer, why bother.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
zanshi:
Everybody go dey cap you go an marry like its the best thing after coke in the Saharan desert. Go terisi na that time you go hear whein.

Guys stay way from poor women

Women who don't have any enterprenual spirit in them

Women who their eyes too chook for bling bling things without knowing the effort, patience and skill to wield it.

All hail to the senior men.
I sight you padi

4 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
coming from a cunt with a cunt to offer, why bother.
You see say you no get brain. I m not a cunt. Am decent with a great career. But you are a hoe lover. An insecure simp with dry head!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by BigYash: 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
fman:
Your opinion!!
Shut up there. Do you see people getting married on Saturdays like it used to be? Girls full everywhere, but no wife.. But the only thing i dont like, is the repetition of this same topic every now and then.. Who no see wife marry, make he rest na. These noise on nairaland don too much sef

5 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2022
PerfectStranger:
Funny enough, most of our friends who hurriedly got married don’t want to tell us what they’re passing through even tho it’s obvious they going thru shit.

They be compelling us so we could also come see what they going thro grin
80% of them are Finished. That I can say.
They never believed they could be scammed that way. Imagine saving up cash for 5 years just to profess love and marry a WHORRRRRE!

U must stick to Virginity in addition to other qualities. Both Anal & Vaginal Virginity, it pays a lot. These days we have too many miscreants

10 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

You see say you no get brain. I m not a cunt. Am decent with a great career. But you are a hoe lover. An insecure simp with dry head!
m not such that ur sweet plum is sweet any more hence ur bitterness towards these thread.
Lick sugar give ur pussy some also, both ur mouth n pussy don soar

4 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:
m not such that ur sweet plum is sweet any more hence ur bitterness towards these thread.
Lick sugar give ur pussy some also, both ur mouth n pussy don soar
Mumuboy, you opened a mumu thread without logic and hoped for traffic. Be rest assured that your thread is now in nairaland abyss.
Have a bad week! tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Mumuboy, you opened a mumu thread without logic and hoped for traffic. Be rest assured that your thread is now in nairaland abyss.
Have a bad week! tongue

Traffic, wtf, u dull ohh
Isn't nairaland meant for thread creation? Or u see me replying my self, go suck penis abeg isnt that wat u do for a living?

5 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Bahamas95(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
It's obvious OP got served hot breakfast recently. No wonder he's ranting like a teenager, for he mind now he get bad mouth. grin..... I know some Nigerian girls are terrible but there're still good ones out there.

I can't remember dating any girl that has disturbed me with excess billings, I give them money with my church mind. Maybe am the luckiest guy in Nigeria. The reason I broke up with my ex girlfriends had nothing to do with billings.

Just because your own didn't work out doesn't mean others should behave like you.

4 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Bahamas95:
It's obvious OP got served hot breakfast recently. No wonder he's ranting like a teenager, for he mind now he get bad mouth. grin..... I know some Nigerian girls are terrible but there're still good ones out there.

I can't remember dating any girl that has disturbed me with excess billings, I give them money with my church mind. Maybe am the luckiest guy in Nigeria. The reason I broke up with my ex girlfriends had nothing to do with billings.

Just because your own didn't work out doesn't mean others should behave like you.

Soo am d only guy on the planet with breakfast issue or the rate of type of girls we run into.

Weldone lucky guy when break up with girl

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:

Traffic, wtf, u dull ohh
Isn't nairaland meant for thread creation? Or u see me replying my self, go suck penis abeg isnt that wat u do for a living?
Fuc k you. Go n die

1 Like

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by house10studios: 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Sweetplum:

Fuc k you. Go n die
what kind of biz do u offer when I reach if not cryptoto, bitch. Old fuking hag.

3 Likes

Re: Settling Down with present Nigerian ladies - Issue by Bahamas95(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2022
house10studios:

Soo am d only guy on the planet with breakfast issue or the rate of type of girls we run into.

Weldone lucky guy when break up with girl
I didn't say you're the only guy with breakfast issue. Stop being bitter because a girl served you breakfast, she isn't the only girl in Nigeria. I come across pretty girls everyday and I see no reason why I should kill myself over one.

If a girl serve you breakfast move to the next available girl, that makes you a real man. Not ranting on Nairaland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate To Get Pregnant: What Do I Do / I Cheated On My Girl... / WHAT Will I Do.i Was Approach By A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.