Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway (17004 Views)

Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed / Amaechi: FG Will Complete The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project By December / Amaechi: It’s Impossible To Complete Lagos-ibadan Rail Project In April (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by seangy4konji: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Sheriman:
Na Lagos to Ibadan be that ooo If they won construct Rail from Lagos to Maiduguri nko
I swear line weh no reach 150kilometers.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meanwhile, that of Kano - Kaduda, Abuja - Kaduna ,Katsina - Niger republic have been completed ! One Naijeria ! Sai baba !

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Prince081: 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
We fit Borrow that one from Congo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by inioluwaDaniels(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
Go n borrow na abi na our hand u wan collect dat one?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Harry81(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
That amount is too small na? Y not make it $999million dollars. Thunder fire una

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by rafcrown(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
BORROW,BORROW

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by CSTRR: 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
I have heard of this rail so much that you will think it is the solution to Nigeria's problems.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Ventura1: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
They lied all in a bid to sound as if they are working.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Elemi1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
December is here. Time to cash out

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Ajeyo(m): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
RHIS PROJECT IS CONDUIT PIPE FOR GOVERNMENT FRAUD IN NIGERIA���

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by paix(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
With this huge amount for Lagos-Ibadan rail project, how much will it cost Nigeria to complete the project to Niger republic?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by NofiuFade(m): 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Common $656 Million Dr. Ameachi fit dey plan to go China, why going far away to go and borrow money, go to ghana na in fact sell half of river state for ghana or Cameroon to generate the funds jare grin mad Men dem!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by tollyboy5(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
veekid:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say... But Wait! What's the money for? I thought the project was completed? Ehhhhhh mogbe!
If the whole useless money they borrowed and loot was use to generate power electricity . omo iya mi this country would have gone beyond this.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by lexy2014: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
4ckyou:

LOL that railway will still take 2 years or more to complete

And same man was boasting that d job will be complete by January. How do u need 650million dollars just for a 3 month job?

https://nairametrics.com/2020/10/02/lagos-ibadan-railway-will-be-completed-on-or-before-january-2021-rotimi-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by isaiahethan: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
ogododo:
Something dem wan open for December or January
I no understand $656 millions again Lalasticlala

I just tire, same Amaechi said it will be opened by January. Now the amount of millions involve to complete this project is too much. Our politicians are wicked and heartless

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by CheedyJ(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Make FG come meet for loan but them go use Nigeria as collateral sha...need kee dem dia

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
ogododo:

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/11/06/656m-needed-to-complete-lagos-ibadan-railway-amaechi/amp/

This man just keep going round in circles in a bid to form woke over railway construction he has zilch control over.
Anybody who knows anything about the rails knows there's really no completion date in the contract. The Chinese are expected to do the construction as funds are made available to them by the Chinese govt.
All these excuses of rain, coronavirus and now Endsars are just typical politicizing issues by Nigerian politicians.
The Abuja-Kaduna rail was completed without much noise that Amaechi has been making over this particular shorter route

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by IMAliyu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Another Chinese loan pending.
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by hollywater: 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Make dem kukuma sale Nigeria and build the Train road na.
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by mkoabiola: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
D biggest pen robber is rotomimi a echo.

After 2023... D yansh will open and d world will see d billions of dollars he has embezlzled all in d me of railway project.

We go get sense by force
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by mrkings84(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
More debt loading!

If the president, his vice, and all his ministers bring part of the the money they have embezzled since they resume office, I swear they will have more than that!

But No, they won't.
They will rather borrow so they can embezzle more...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by holocron: 11:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
So long as it is not $666 million, no problem.
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Wrecxman(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
I sure say e nor go reach half of this moni wey dem really need... angry

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
ogododo:

i thought that project is complete

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by zanshi: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Overpriced

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by ask4loan(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2020
They should contact us for an easy Loan
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Lovinghauwa: 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
The thunder that will fire you people.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by akosh005: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
ogododo:
Nah commissioning fee to buy drinks and canopy
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by One4me: 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Its seems they are burying all these Money under the Asphalt of the Lagos/Ibadan Road because they never stopped asking for more money on this Road, in the last Five years!

How can they keep saying Govt needs so-so Billions ( that is #300Billion this time) to complete the same Road every year and collecting the amount and still come back the following year, to say the same thing?
What happened to the Money allocated for it, in the last five subsequent budget?
Is it the Minister for Transport (Amaechi) that is embezzling the money allocated every year, for this Road?
Is Minister Amaechi a Conduit for Corruption and Looting of the money being allocated for Roads in Southern Nigeria?
Is it the Contractor that is collecting the money and not doing the work, only to turn around to ask for more money?
Why is the EFCC and ICPC not involved in unravelling this misery?
Why is the NASS just os comfortable for just allocating money for the same Project, over and over again? Are they getting kickbacks from it?
How come many Roads located in the North, started around the same period have been funded, completed and in use, for the last two years?
Is it the Buhari Govt that is not releasing the funds for this Road because it is in the South of Nigeria?

We need answers to all these questions and we need an end tot he CORRUPTION going on, about this Lagos Ibadan Express because when we are coming from the East, the South South, the Middle Belt and even the North, we all have to pass on this Road, somewhere just around MFM headquarters/Sagamu

This is the ONLY ROAD the Fed Govt has done (repaired) in the whole of the South West, in FIVE YEARS+
undecided

#EndCorruptionByMinisterAmaechi
Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by Germi9: 12:14am On Nov 07, 2020
its not my business.. let lagos and ibadan people contribute the money for them, nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by seunayantokun(m): 12:19am On Nov 07, 2020
Thieves, thieves, thieves everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway by seunayantokun(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2020
Germi9:
its not my business.. let lagos and ibadan people contribute the money for them, nonsense!!
The users of the road come from every part of the Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NITDA Issues ‘Code Of Practice’ To Regulate Online Platforms In Nigeria / Video: Ritualist man Kills Uniport Girlfriend, cuts private parts In Bag / Kudos, Knocks As Governors Hit First 100 Days In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.