Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,406 members, 7,864,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It (3112 Views)

Romanticism: A Quest For Infantuation / I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / Is This True About Chickens? I Still Don’t Believe It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by SILENTandSMART2: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

GTA

Forrkkk you girl

Just forkkk off

I don't get what you wrote smiley
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Forrkkk you girl

Just forkkk off

I don't get what you wrote smiley

How do you live with someone when you act up easily, no patience, you easily get irritated.

Work on yourself
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by SILENTandSMART2: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

How do you live with someone when you act up easily, no patience, you easily get irritated.

Work on yourself

grin

Shut up

Wetin concern you

Girls like putting mouth in wetin never concern you,

You self need to work on yourself,

You shun every body around you and you always think dat you're smart and perfect,

Just work on yourself smiley
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by ijoba22(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

It's going to require years of research and development
an you hint me when you are through with the R&grin.
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin

Shut up

Wetin concern you

Girls like putting mouth in wetin never concern you,

You self need to work on yourself,

You shun every body around you and you always think dat you're smart and perfect,

Just work on yourself smiley

Because I know who I am and to you I seem braggadocio.

But I love you and will continue to love you forever
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
ijoba22:
an you hint me when you are through with the R&grin.

There you go...

Men these days, they give up too easily.

Be strong and be a man

1 Like

Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lucifer viewing.

Lucifer oooooo

Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by SILENTandSMART2: 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

Because I know who I am and to you I seem braggadocio.

But I love you and will continue to love you forever

grin

Which one be bragacio , nah nah nah i don't do dat,

You dat don turn to human beast only your some of your female friends speak with you, you're chasing everybody away life a dog daar loose bady, hmmmm, you really have to work on yourself,

For your last line,

We gather dey ,wink
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by ijoba22(m): 5:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sunnyshinylight:

There you go...

Men these days, they give up too easily.

Be strong and be a man
I don't give up.
Re: Mummy And Son Romanticism, Can You Believe It by Sunnyshinylight(f): 5:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Quick links

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me / A Lady Showed Up At OPM Portharcourt To Marry Actor AGUBA (photos) / The Newbie (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.