Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Actress, Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Honor Of Late Mother (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Honor Of Late Mother (video) (320 Views)

Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films / Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Remembrance Of Late Mother (Photos) / Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress, Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Honor Of Late Mother (video) by Victoriamark: 6:33am On Nov 07, 2020
Nollywood actress, Biodun Stephen feeds 250 children in honor of her mother, Ibironke who died on November 5, 2000

[img]https:///wp-content/uploads/2020/11/actress-biodun.jpg[/img]

The beautiful actress and mother of one on Thursday shared a video of food packs on her Instastories saying, “Happy to be able to feed 250 kids today in honor of our Mother.”

Biodun also shared a picture of herself and mother and penned a lengthy note on her Instagram page.

She wrote, “I think this was our last picture. Not sure. Thank you for prepping me… for life’s hustle. Those days you would strap the money across my stomach and send me to the factory to buy products.

“It’s been 20 years… so much water has crossed the bridge but today I say; THANK YOU MUMMY FOR PREPPING ME FOR LIFE AFTER YOU.” Read More

Watch video below

https:///actress-biodun-stephen-feeds-250-children-in-honor-of-late-mother-video/
Re: Actress, Biodun Stephen Feeds 250 Children In Honor Of Late Mother (video) by omodaamola: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2020
That's great

(1) (Reply)

Everyone Says Am Mad / Fuji Icon, Atawewe Releases Much Anticipated Album ‘world Best’ / Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.