Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences (441 Views)

What Are The Consequences Of Accommodating A Girl As A Young Guy? / Who Should We Blame, The Girl Or The Cameraman? / Loved Up Couples Doing It In Bank - Well Blame It On Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by bummyla(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2020
Yesterday I drove side by side on the ever busy Ajah road, with a young lady, from her puffy countenance, she just put to bed (She had all the signs of a lady that had just battled victoriously in the favour room).

Obviously she drove herself to the hospital to have her baby, (Glory be to God) and now she’s driving herself home with her baby.

Maybe she had also gone for school runs as well, judging from the two little girl at the back seat, or their aunty, sitting beside their mummy, brought them from school to the hospital, and now they are all going back home.

Now!

My anger is this, she was driving with just one hand, her right hand, and she was trying to breastfeed her crying baby (New born baby!) with the left hand, in an air conditioned enclosed vehicle! In a car that doesn’t have plate number!

This Lady is just a trouble Maker!

I was vexed watching her!

Everybody knows half of Lagos drivers are insane and you are jeopardizing the lives of your loved ones!

What the hell is she trying to prove?

I was watching her forming Super Woman!

Couldn’t she had packed the car at the hospital and order a cab or Bolt?

Where is her husband?

So, she has no neighbour, friends, family, loved ones she could have called to drive her home in her car?

God forbid! If anything happen now she will blame her village people!

#EndSarz has driven the policemen off the road, if it were those days, and they arrested her, everybody will say the policemen are heartless.

This just penny wise, pound foolish!

Madam you’re not a machine! You are human! Ask for help! Money spent on a Cab or Bolt would have been the wisest decision of all!

I hope she got home safely! And I hope the baby does not have a trauma, been pressed against the steering wheel a couple of time and been so close to the AC vent!

May GOD continue to give all of us wisdom! Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by Kasco(m): 7:24am On Nov 07, 2020
What a man can do, a woman can do it better... Na so nkechi take turn bricklayer.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by omodaamola: 7:41am On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by falcon01: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2020
hahah I feel your anger.
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by Redoil: 8:07am On Nov 07, 2020
that was how one young Lady spoke rudely at me yesterday in Victoria island and latter found out who I am
I looked at her and shook my head
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by CokeBar(f): 8:14am On Nov 07, 2020
Did you tell her your concerns or reservations?
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by Godada(m): 8:16am On Nov 07, 2020
cool
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by Godada(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2020
cool

Well, why didn't you air these views to the say woman?

I am actually shocked that the menfolk have now taken the place of women in gossiping.

Now you had to come here and rant.

Next time, mind your business!
Re: Why Do We Nigerians Take Useless Risks And Blame The Devil For The Consequences by SILENTandSMART2: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2020
The reason for the risk taken is dat life issa risk on it own

Geeezzsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Body Massage In Bangalore | Body To Body Spa Bangalore / What Wrong With Some Women? / What Should I Do My Side Chick Is Cheating On Me With My Wife's Side Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.