Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President (44106 Views)

Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by atonement12: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
naija4life247:

Una go cry tire.

When Russians rigged the last election for dump Trump, did you see Democrats in Court? It's just to protect the name USA. Patriotism over Self Ambition.
"Russians rigged"-shows how ignorantly uninformed you are.. and you think Biden is more patriotic than Trump? You really don't know what's gwan smiley

3 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
goaldynman:

Biden has confided in me that he will flush all your terrorist brothers and headslammers out of America!

He even said he will nuke Middle East!
grin

BUT THEY ARE NOT BLACK LIKE US WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT NEXT
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Openbusiness: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2020
globalresource:
Trump my guy

Why Pelosi hate Trump that much? grin
Look deep into Nancy's eyes and Schumer too, you will realize those people are possessed by Devils

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by IMASTEX: 11:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Na wa o. US of all people behaving like touts.
So disappointing. There is this African mentality with Trump. He can't believe he is losing & accept the outcome in peace, after all he had four good years to prove himself to the electorates since there will always be a day of judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by WrittyWritter(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2020
Wen dey finish dis election..dey have to act a movie on it aswr grin...
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by michoim(m): 11:53am On Nov 07, 2020
Yes. Trump is very correct...
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by KosiGee(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
blafulfillersck:
...THE WORLD AWAITS THE forBIDEN...

#endisnow

Keep walking for the TRUMPet or yea fake Christians.
You’ll be disappointed when you see the real face of the man you all support.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Greatmax(m): 11:54am On Nov 07, 2020
I can tell you vividly that Trump will retain his presidential sit, no matter what happens, I see Biden parading himself as the president elect but It will bounce back to Trump retaining his presidential sit.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by frankson1(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Arrest that crooked rotten Vegetable if he tries rubbish, and declare Martial Law in the United States, if the DemoNcrats try nonsense too. Rubbish! Biden will never be sworn in. Don't you know a Biden Presidency MEANS that Pastor Chris' theory about the End Times beginning sometime around 2030 is 100% accurate? Abeg let's delay the time small, evil cannot takeover this world yet. Let me go to Heaven first, bloody biscuits, una don dey vex me oh angry

NO man can delay "end time" when it's the time. Shouldn't Christians be happy that the time is coming near when they will leave this wicked world.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by IamAsiri: 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Arrest that crooked rotten Vegetable if he tries rubbish, and declare Martial Law in the United States, if the DemoNcrats try nonsense too. Rubbish! Biden will never be sworn in. Don't you know a Biden Presidency MEANS that Pastor Chris' theory about the End Times beginning sometime around 2030 is 100% accurate? Abeg let's delay the time small, evil cannot takeover this world yet. Let me go to Heaven first, bloody biscuits, una don dey vex me oh angry

You sure are making me laugh. So you mean you can delay God from ending the world through your choice of presidents? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Neddstark: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Trump is a fighter. He'll fight till the very end.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by leicestercamper: 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
Trump is just a local politician like atiku

So Buhari is classy with worldview compare to Atiku? You guys are clowns cheesy
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ipobarecriminals: 11:57am On Nov 07, 2020
Yeye man.U dat claimed u don win nkoh
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by pacespot(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
"Wrongfully"? Does that mean the people that voted for him are not Americans?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Antoeni(m): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
U.S.A have established her system in the way that Nobody is powerful and Higher than Her Institution.That is why I will always be in support of Institutional Restructuring not a Political or Regional Restructuring that allows Individual to be more powerful than Institution.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by leicestercamper: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump is the reason the world hasn't yet degenerated into war because he tamed Kim of NK, caged China, even Russia is calm, because under Obama Putin invaded Crimea and nothing happened. Something that cannot happen under Trump.

Trump is what the world needs right now and not a sleepy Biden.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Openbusiness: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
frankson1:

NO man can delay "end time" when it's the time. Shouldn't Christians be happy that the time is coming near when they will leave this wicked world.. undecided
All things work together for good... Either way, We WIN!

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by theFilmtric: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump o ti month bo s'en lo

That biden guy is an expert in election matters rigging

theFilmtricsay
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by seanfer(m): 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
OriOko88:
grin Trump my nigga. Sorosoke, Mk dem hear. Trump that was leading with over 300k in Pennsylvania on Thursday night and by yesterday afternoon Joe biden has over taken him with over 5k votes and this morning by over 17k votes. Haba. Are they now saying nobody voted trump via mail in ballot or wat. Trump should move on to d supreme court to demand full justice.
Those democrat governors are hell bent to rig trump out by all means. CNN was even jubilating according to their new adverts. Awon werey. Ota po fun Trump gan oo.

Trump shot himself in the leg by telling people at his rally not to use mail in votes, rather they should go and vote on Nov 3. We all know that not all republicans will vote in election date.
The Democrats were always telling people to mail in their ballots and now we are seeing the results.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by pacespot(m): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sheuns:
These Democrats used the COVID-19 pandemic against Trump well. As in very well. Mail-in votes really gave Biden a lot of votes.

That is what they call a party with a plan, not like republican that only know how to make noise.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by oxiide22(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
I've learned a lot about some Nigerian Christians with this US election.
A lot of us have left the place of spirituality for conspiracy theories.
We've forgotten that it's by fruits we are called Christians, not by sensationalism.
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.
A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.
He belittles women.
He is racist and a white supremacist
He speaks inappropriately of his daughter like she's a piece of meat.
He hates his fellow man
A comment like "grab them by the pu*sy is shameful.
Is this what your own Christianity is like?
Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?
When last did you even evangelize? If the trumpet sounds today in your current state, will you make it to heaven?
It's time to reflect o, leave US alone. It is not a Christian country like you're made to believe.
They are responsible for majority of the immorality that has creeped into Africa today.

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by oxiide22(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray For more Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Power From the Throne of GOD for President Trump!

I Pray For Strong Angelic Divine Protection upon His Life. No weapon Formed against you will Prosper..

I Pray that His Assignment for this times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen
I've learned a lot about some Nigerian Christians with this US election.
A lot of us have left the place of spirituality for conspiracy theories.
We've forgotten that it's by fruits we are called Christians, not by sensationalism.
If you think Donald Trump is a Christian and he stands for Christians or has Christian values, it goes a lot to speak of how askew your Christianity is.
A man who has been married three times, his current wife use to be an adult model with a lesbian connotative shoot.
He belittles women.
He is racist and a white supremacist
He speaks inappropriately of his daughter like she's a piece of meat.
He hates his fellow man
A comment like "grab them by the pu*sy is shameful.
Is this what your own Christianity is like?
Do we not have enough problems in Nigeria to pray about or enough lost souls to pray for and preach to?
When last did you even evangelize? If the trumpet sounds today in your current state, will you make it to heaven?
It's time to reflect o, leave US alone. It is not a Christian country like you're made to believe.
They are responsible for majority of the immorality that has creeped into Africa today.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Kaa4(m): 12:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
globalresource:
Trump my guy

Why Pelosi hate Trump that much? grin

Just like your love for Buhari
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Lordkratus(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray For more Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Power From the Throne of GOD for President Trump!

I Pray For Strong Angelic Divine Protection upon His Life. No weapon Formed against you will Prosper..

I Pray that His Assignment for this times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen
shut up dude. Fake online pastor. Pray for the people dying in borno state

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by pacespot(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
ZooOga:
It makes me appreciate the political dignity and maturity of GEJ compared to this defeated Yankee sh*thole con man.

That pic is perfect. if not because of racism and greed, this election was not supposed to be close. Biden ought to have been declared since Tuesday while the remaining votes are counted.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Miracle2020: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Any ipob that want to support my political ambition, may he die by fire. If you want to win an election please beg ipob not to support you.
#ipobsarecriminals.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump behaving like Ariaria market touts.

What about your threat and your son's boast of engaging war should the outcome of the election go against them.

Same threat you find in Ariaria and Alaba market touts.

Well wetin concern me, they can kill themself.

Let me face my issue here i beg.

The winner will never give me one shishi, he didn't know me self.

I beg lets go to the other news no time.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ZooOga: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Neddstark:
Trump is a fighter. He'll fight till the very end.

a few posters above say dis election be like movie. i agree. wink

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by persius555(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
He don set
Trump still don't want to admit it is over

He's very sore and bitter losers. Such don't lose everytime, when they do it's like the world coming to and end only this time the world moved on
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by dederocs(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
The 'establishment' dont like Trump.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Biafrawemove: 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Newbiee:
Trump wants to make the election inconclusive, he should call Ganduje for a lesson.

I no blame Trump na IPOB cause am. The day they come out for that their useless support rally, I know it will end like dis.

Next time, when you are looking for victory, beg IPOB not to support you.
You blame ipob for America election grin
Nawaooo
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Omezif(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Expensive joke from trump. biden is a preferable one by Americans, any fights trump might fight will be supported by few americans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.