Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President (44154 Views)

Donald Trump Launches His ‘office Of The Former President’ In Florida / Abortion: Head Of US Bishops' Conference Warns Biden / Donald Trump Warns Hassan Rouhani, Iran President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by obonujoker(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
olumide4christ:

Please tell Mr. Righteousness89, he is really dragging the name of God and Jesus Christ in the mud as a result of his partisanship.

I have told him time and again, he should face his preaching ministry and leave US politics...but all warnings have fallen on deaf ears. Now, his words and comments have become repulsive to people rather than be a blessing and instrument of salvation.

SMH!

He wouldn't hear. He argues too much.. and I'm sad

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Value2Ethics: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
Billboard with LOSER title and Trump picture driven round American Cities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txQoDY_2Cwo

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ublight: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
I Pray For more Strength, Courage, Wisdom and Power From the Throne of GOD for President Trump!

I Pray For Strong Angelic Divine Protection upon His Life. No weapon Formed against you will Prosper..

I Pray that His Assignment for these times and Seasons will be Fulfilled
In JESUS Name... Amen

unrighteousness89. How many times did i call u?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by lizdammy: 3:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
What if Trump turnsn out the winner in the end?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by blackslayer: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
what a sore loser! we have fired his orange ass with a mouth like a hen's asshole!

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
The manbaby is throwing another tantrum. Someone give him his toy back
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by fredoooooo: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
Alaye don't tell me what to do .. face ya problem..
After this elections America won't even have the mouth on other countries elections.... see day light professional rigging going on on both side ... grin cheesy
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ameh99: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
leisuretym:
Nigeria will sanction America if this election is not free and Fair , Lai Mohammed should issue a statement of warning in that regard.

It's time Bubu summon the American Ambassador to Nigeria , on top this election matter

Chaii

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden has scored 289 Electoral college votes ..he has won

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by AsawanaDgreat: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Na die this Trump dey for this election oo
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by globalresource: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kaa4:

Just like your love for Buhari

Says who?
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by omoyankee3(m): 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Classic projection.

Trump has been protecting all his life; he accuses others of doing the bad things he's doing or has done.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by excel101(m): 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
banmee:

Please explain how they did that.
Them tell you say your wife get gigolo outside, you dey say make the person prove am. Just wait until something make you go run DNA test, by then e don late.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by excel101(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
thundafire:
Trump down fall is because he talks too much. The real gees pulling the string doesn't want that from their president. He has over looked men that matters in the party and they public support Biden eg The Bush family and other gees
PMB wey no dey talk much, Una still dey complain say e no dey talk.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
globalresource:
Trump my guy

Why Pelosi hate Trump that much? grin

He doesn’t act as a politician, a straightforward guy, who can’t be bent or pushes around like every normal politicians, they couldn’t do that to Jonathan again, hence removed him, same as Ambode

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Jones4190:
Trump is just a local political bulldog like atiku

First a billion, second a USA president, learn to not insult people, and work hard to surpass them, life is not a bed of roses, we all have flaws, despite that, he is a way guy, He just can’t be bent or pushed around like every normal politician, hence the removal, it happens in Nigeria, Ambode was same

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Kubernetes: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
banmee:

Na small pikin de do you. It is always good to pick a book and read up on history.

You can be old and empty headed. Its not about being a small pikin, talk with facts. I repeat, America had to call on india to help,send them supplies of hydroxychoroquiene.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by PrinceKenne(m): 4:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shortyy:
Na wa o. US of all people behaving like touts.
No you meant Trump behaving like tout?
Damn Niggerrrrr
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by BraniacX(m): 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
Openbusiness:
Arrest that crooked rotten Vegetable if he tries rubbish, and declare Martial Law in the United States, if the DemoNcrats try nonsense too. Rubbish! Biden will never be sworn in. Don't you know a Biden Presidency MEANS that Pastor Chris' theory about the End Times beginning sometime around 2030 is 100% accurate? Abeg let's delay the time small, evil cannot takeover this world yet. Let me go to Heaven first, bloody biscuits, una don dey vex me oh angry
you seem to be mistaking America for the banana republic of umudike where the president is king
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by PervertProphet: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
It will shock these seeds of satan,(false media like CNN, Al jazeera, BBC, Democrats, etc) when Trump comes out tops. The Judas/s within the camp of Trump had to be exposed.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by ofiko123(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
AngusTV:
The election be like movie

I am telling you..
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Farki: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
He wasn't wrong.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by banmee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
excel101:
Them tell you say your wife get gigolo outside, you dey say make the person prove am. Just wait until something make you go run DNA test, by then e don late.

Lol..perfect explanation. For the love of me, i honestly do not understand how a people who have never experienced good leadership in their entire lives are all of a sudden experts on the issue.
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by emoney09: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oh
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by DedeNkem: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
What a m*oronic sore loser! Trump, you're fired!
Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by EmekaA125(m): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
Trump will triumph at last. Watch out

1 Like

Re: Trump Warns Biden: Don’t Wrongfully Claim Office Of President by Goldam(f): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
democqats GOD FORBID

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Interview With Oprah: Top Takeaways (Pictures) / NATO: The Moment Finland's Flag Was Raised In Brussels / Hissene Habre Sentenced To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.