Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria (854 Views)

Emirates To Reduce Flights Frorn Dubai To Nigeria From 11 Per Week To 7 / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Pls Advise!!! From Dubai To Canada Or USA?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 11:27am On Nov 07, 2020
there is something i want to buy. but they dont ship outside dubai. do you know any online reshipping company where i can ship to them and they they ship to nigeria
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
k
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by Michizzy(f): 9:38am On Nov 16, 2020
I live in UAE and I know a logistic company but I am at work now. I will check the card when I get home
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 12:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Michizzy:
I live in UAE and I know a logistic company but I am at work now. I will check the card when I get home
thanks , please i will be waiting. i nearly diverted the money
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
l
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
thanks bro, you get her number? or you sabi how i go take track am when i go there.?

No, I no get her number, just reach there and scope as the place be.. Most of them go dey hang around for there.
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
n
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
ok thanks. na how much them dey charge? i go need pay for room abi them get rooms?

She go get room for there. The payment na just for the service.
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
m
Re: How Do I Reship From Dubai To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
i mean na like how much for short time and how may tdb. sorry to over bug u bro

I don't know honestly... Na your haggling power go tell... You know as your pocket be and what you can afford.Just reason with am welar.

(1) (Reply)

Not Been Able To See My Husband In 4 Years. Please Help / Video: My Visit To World's Tallest Towers / Europe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.