Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

How My Father's Friends Tried To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Father's Friends Tried To Have Sex With Me (809 Views)

A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Father's Friends Tried To Have Sex With Me by chinenye497: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
My dad loves me a lot and protected me as much as he could while I was under his roof. Much so that, whenever there was a large family gathering like a wedding or burial that involves a lot of people, my dad monitors my movement like an eagle. I might be quite a distance from him and while I naively thought I had dodged his ever gazing eyes, he would send someone to come get me and he’ll make me sit by his side… Guess what I was doing before he sent for me? I was probably talking to a guy….. Yea, so he saw it.

Now to my point.

On one of such night parties in Ekiti, one of my dad’s friends whom I don’t see except at parties like this, came close to me and was dancing with me. I danced with him courteously as a daughter and in the middle of that, he brought out his phone that I should type my number( I was 16, in 100 level then). I hesitated and looked at him curiously. He then said, don’t you know me, I’m your dad’s friend
My look was like…. And so what?
Immediately, my dad was by my side asking me to get inside that it was late(he had been watching every move) . I didn’t know what happened after that between them but I know I never saw that man again at subsequent parties.
�������������

The next person was a political associate of my dad’s. This time, I was through with service and was waiting for my MSc admission, so I went to spend sometime with my dad in Ekiti… He was based there at the time cos of politics.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/03/27/the-news-i-read-about-a-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stabbed-to-death-by-her-fathers-friend-who-attempted-to-rape-her-prompted-me-to-share-this/
Re: How My Father's Friends Tried To Have Sex With Me by chychy12(m): 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
So na copy and paste u carry put for here and u expect us to click the stupid link... Ur name na sorry...

1 Like

Re: How My Father's Friends Tried To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
chinenye497:
My dad loves me a lot and protected me as much as he could while I was under his roof. Much so that, whenever there was a large family gathering like a wedding or burial that involves a lot of people, my dad monitors my movement like an eagle. I might be quite a distance from him and while I naively thought I had dodged his ever gazing eyes, he would send someone to come get me and he’ll make me sit by his side… Guess what I was doing before he sent for me? I was probably talking to a guy….. Yea, so he saw it.

Now to my point.

On one of such night parties in Ekiti, one of my dad’s friends whom I don’t see except at parties like this, came close to me and was dancing with me. I danced with him courteously as a daughter and in the middle of that, he brought out his phone that I should type my number( I was 16, in 100 level then). I hesitated and looked at him curiously. He then said, don’t you know me, I’m your dad’s friend
My look was like…. And so what?
Immediately, my dad was by my side asking me to get inside that it was late(he had been watching every move) . I didn’t know what happened after that between them but I know I never saw that man again at subsequent parties.
�������������

The next person was a political associate of my dad’s. This time, I was through with service and was waiting for my MSc admission, so I went to spend sometime with my dad in Ekiti… He was based there at the time cos of politics.

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/03/27/the-news-i-read-about-a-15-year-old-girl-who-was-stabbed-to-death-by-her-fathers-friend-who-attempted-to-rape-her-prompted-me-to-share-this/
Why are they all thinking of having sex with you? Hope you are not wayward sha.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Free Poosies / Do I Let Go? / Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.