Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,505 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) (809 Views)

A Lady Gose Naked To Celebrate Her Lover's Birthday (pic) / Nollywood Actress, Genny Uzoma Exposes Her Boobs On Her Birthday (pic) / Guys, Its Confession Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
I thank God for leading me this far and for all the blessings I cannot say

Cc: rocktation
Cc:farano
Cc:lalasticlala
Cc:mynd44

Pls guys let's move this to the promise Land for wider coverage cos it's only once in a year

2 Likes

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
RisenJoe:
I thank God for leading me this far and for all the blessings I cannot say

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
happy birthday to you bro
mine is 6th of April...Aries 4L wink

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
SmellySperm:
happy birthday to you bro

mine is 6th of April...Aries 4L wink

Is March and April born the same zodiac sign?
Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Is March and April born the same zodiac sign?
from 26 or thereabout to about 18th of April is still Aries
Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 12:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

from 26 or thereabout to about 18th of April is still Aries

Ok bro,,, that means that am in the same WhatsApp group with you grin grin grin

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
RisenJoe:

Ok bro,,, that means that am in the same WhatsApp group with you grin grin grin
oya use this one take chill smiley

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by LMS1(m): 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
If You Cannot Share Everyone Here Airtime Then Take Your Celebration To Facebook.
You Dont Deserve To Be Celebrated In A Public Forum.
You Are The Reason Buhari Is Impotent And Childless.
P.S I Mean The Buhari That Sells Suya In My Street. cheesy

I Nor Well Abeg!
Happy Birthday Dude
I Don Order For Beer, E Dey Road grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
LMS1:
hbd

Thanks bro
Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by RisenJoe(m): 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
LMS1:
If You Cannot Share Everyone Here Airtime Then Take Your Celebration To Facebook.
You Dont Deserve To Be Celebrated In A Public Forum.
You Are The Reason Buhari Is Impotent And Childless.
P.S I Mean The Buhari That Sells Suya In My Street. cheesy

I Nor Well Abeg!
Happy Birthday Dude
I Don Order For Beer, E Dey Road grin

As e dey hot

Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by purpletrips: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
happy birthday bro...
Re: Celebrate With Me Guys, Its My Birthday (pic) by moradeke42109: 5:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
:happy birthday to you bro mine is 6th of April...Aries 4L Is March and April born the same zodiac sign?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Caribbean Men Like To Chase White Girls / Help!!! His Friend Is In Control Of Our Relationship / Fear The Female Gender!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.