Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples (55786 Views)

Indonesia Criminalises Pre-marital Sex, Co-habitation Of Unmarried Couples / China Secretly Tested 2 Hypersonic Nuke Missiles That Defied The Laws Of Physics / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by poseidonsaiz(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
A welcome development

Fabrication of block machines and peanut coating machines now available in Lagos...
Prices readily within your budget!

For more enquiries and consultancy,
WhatsApp/Call: 07011561993
email: Poseidonsaiz03@gmail.com
Facebook: KinsmenHub

Happy weekend!!

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Kzinne: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
buygala:
Meaanwhile Hisbah police in Kano are destroying crates of beer bottles n the day while sipping beer from their ablution kettles at night grin

And their ladies walk the whole town naked under Hijab...for any quickie, just raise Hijab and enter the place grin....The first and only time i saw a Hijab with four legs was in ATBU Bauchi...Nigga was inside the girl's Hijab pounding away while she relaxed against a tree..

You talk small tin now and the animals will start shouting "Haram" everywhere...as if they are not the full personifications of abomination. sad

Finny thing is...they are among the most honest people i know...i would rather do business with a Hausa Muslim than any other person...They have their k-legs, but they also have their redeeming factors.
haha cool down with lies. Hijab with four legs
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by buygala(m): 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kzinne:

The girl's two legs and the guy's two legs grin

The Hijab covered both of them

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89 is this righteousness??!
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by IMASTEX: 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Flexherbal:

Imastex, Ebalu a lu does not exist.
Na so Dem dey do am , nor dey work again.
Law made by man for man. I pity those killing in defense for their God.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by RealEzee(m): 3:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin hisbah and muric have to respond to this oooo
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by 2cribz: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Time for arabs to drink beer,smoke and carry their toyota hilux and other toyota cars to do drift on smooth asphalt. Where is hushpuppy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyCzm753riM

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Camelot65: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kzinne:
You no understand?? two persons (a guy and a lady) under one hijab having sex
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by PhillipPHD(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2020
Illiteracy and poverty will mess up a similar implementation in northern Nigeria. These vices should first be fixed.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Seyzcham91(m): 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
confam!
BruncleZuma:

When nah ashawo and drunkards be your major imports, you gas soji to augment your GDP..
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Palehair: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
AbijaJ:
No biggie. Afterall, Western countries with large population of Christians have been tolerating homosexuality, same sex-marriage and other forms of stuff like this.
With this amount of progressive pillars in place, its only a matter of time before homosexuality becomes legal meanwhile in Nigeria, hisbah police are doing their holier-than-thou for religious platitudes
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Kzinne: 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Camelot65:
You no understand?? two persons (a guy and a lady) under one hijab having sex
I know. But that's just weird and definitely not true. The girl will be killed cos her hand will have been hit against the tree
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Omezif(m): 4:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
They are not serious.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
AbijaJ:
No biggie. Afterall, Western countries with large population of Christians have been tolerating homosexuality, same sex-marriage and other forms of stuff like this.

.the same are still coming to self acclaimed holy land , I mean Mecca, intact is going already, just to make it official.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by RealEzee(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Goalty01:
We Practice Islam not Arabs. Arabs are Muslims Not Islam.

yimu

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by shugabasbn: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Surge of crime rate will be alarming.

Anyway wetin concern me, na their wahala be that
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Henri8: 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Protests will soon start in Kano.

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Tumbulum: 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
HigherEd:
Prosperity is the cure to many forms of societal madness.

It is not easy to have a prosperous country remain brainwashed.
I agree I agree again. Poverty is a huge weapon used to keep people under control. No wonder they pay themselves jumbo salaries and pay BMC 30k

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Comedian2019: 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Devil 1- 0 Mohammed grin grin

Head slammers in Nigeria go soon protest over this

Funny set of people. grin grin
They might start burning UAE flag in protest.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by LordOfTheGame: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2020
These northern Muslims are you seeing the people whom you're looking up to as role model? You better learn the all these good parts of them and throw away your mediocre and warped mentality now.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Tumbulum: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Arewa let's go have some beer
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Evidenx(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
I used to say if you want to be a true Moslem.
Look at the Arabs.
Not this politically brainwashed and confused tyrants here that roam the Northern part of what is left of NIGERIA.

Quote me and SARS will catch you.

Modified.
A number of Moslems in the North are actually sensible.
But the brainwashed ones.

Nothing to write home about.

I'm. Talking directly to the Fulani Jihadists.
Cus Hausa that I know are homely people
oh meh see this girl weh jakpa leave me...spaxon how far na? Nor be so ooo
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by AchalugoNwa(f): 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0 will like this
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by IghravweIG(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Religion fanaticism is for the poor and illiterate.

When prosperity comes; one's mind is open to limitless possibilities.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by captianfreeman(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hisbah no dey that side?
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by abduljabbar4(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Spaxon:
Look at the Arabs.
Not this politically brainwashed and confused tyrants here that roam the Northern part of what is left of NIGERIA.

Modified.

If you are talking about modernizarion, then even you southern Christians are nothing but dirty, disgusting savages. You can take a first step by adopting abortion, LGBT rights and most of all, you and your mothers should start moving about in bikini. If you can't adopt this, then you too are uncivilized barbarians that are not suitable for the modern worldcheesy

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by NairaMaster1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good Nation Good people
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by reiddecuti: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Where them real niggaz? Represent!

Real niggaz gonna flood UAE.

Let our Muslim brothers keep deceiving themselves.
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
So they can now be fvcking abi
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by abduljabbar4(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
gaetano:
While our arewa folks are still busy policing what women wear in the North, other Muslim countries are making laws that will help their economy post oil period.

Alcohol has been decriminalised in the UAE

This means:
- You no longer need an alcohol licence to buy or drink booze in the UAE - all emirates
- Before now, if you bought or drank alcohol without a license you could be charged (it was rare though)
- Legal drinking age is 21

Suicide/ attempted suicide has been decriminalised in the UAE

This means:
- before now, suicide was illegal - people who attempted to kill themselves could be imprisoned/ fined
- also, people who tried to give CPR or first aid etc could be blamed for someone's injury or death

Legal reforms for the protection of women in the UAE

This means:
- ‘honour crimes’ are abolished - used to be a category of crime where a male relative got a lighter sentence for assaulting a female relative
- these will now be treated like any other assault
- There will now be harsher punishments for men who harass women, no matter how mild or severe
- The punishment for the rape of a minor or someone with "limited mental capacity" is to be execution

Divorce/ separation/ wills and inheritance reforms in the UAE

This means:
- the laws from a person's country of origin can now be used for divorces and the division of assets
- previously, Islamic law, or sharia, was used for family law cases involving expats
- Changes also cover wills/ inheritance
- Before, if someone died - assets could be divided under sharia law
- Now, laws from a person's country or origin applies for how assets are divided among next of kin, unless there's a will (UAE property an exception-falls under UAE law)

Unmarried couples/ mixed gender flatmates can now live together in the UAE

This means:
- Before now, it was illegal for an unmarried couple (including flatmates of the opposite sex) to share a house
- Those who did could have been penalised, though it was pretty rare

If our own Muslim in Nigeria don't want to have sense and do the needful, they should split from the rest of us and do as they please.

Spaxon:
Look at the Arabs.

Modified.

If you are talking about modernizarion, then even you southern Christians are nothing but dirty, disgusting savages. You can take a first step by adopting abortion, LGBT rights and most of all, you and your mothers should start moving about in bikini. If you can't adopt this, then you too are uncivilized barbarians that are not suitable for the modern worldcheesy

The only reason why UAE is adopting these laws is because their economy is heavily dependent on tourism and with these laws, they aren't going to get their full potentials. You only need a brain with 10mb capacity to realize this.

Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by maiquel: 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy It's not like they've not been doing these before
They just removed the veil of hypocrisy.cheesy
Re: UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples by Abdulyakeen: 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
End time � New[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]End time news s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / Xenophobia: South Africa Issues Statement After Their President Was Booed