Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82787 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Rebelutionary:

See the heart of man o...you are praying for him to fail so that you and your kind can say..."we told you so", really, coming from a Christian...nawa o.

You cousin's are saying that Christians will become endangered species when Trump is booted. So before Trump who was "keeping the Christians?"

Jesus told us HE will build (keep) his church and the gates of hell will not prevail abi...we are in safe hands!!
[quote=#770077]unkoo how is this related to my post?
I guess you misunderstood me.
anyway thanks for the explanation.
[/color]
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by RoyalTerrorist(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden, who turns 78 at the end of this month, will become the oldest president when he is inaugurated in January in the midst of the worst public health crisis in 100 years, the deepest economic slump since the 1930s and a national reckoning on racism and police brutality that is still unresolved.

Congrats old man. Here we re celebrating democrat winning republican. I think the world youths need to wake up not just Nigerian youths. At least u better pass this dead thing wey we get for this country
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
I would have led an all night party jamboree if i was in the US now, but thanks to Biden i'll be going back next year cool cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by abuhlawal(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations Uncle Joe
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Obrigardo: 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
RoyalTerrorist:

Biden, who turns 78 at the end of this month, will become the oldest president when he is inaugurated in January in the midst of the worst public health crisis in 100 years, the deepest economic slump since the 1930s and a national reckoning on racism and police brutality that is still unresolved.

Congrats old man. Here we re celebrating democrat winning republican. I think the world youths need to wake up not just Nigerian youths. At least u better pass this dead thing wey we get for this country

Let me tell you the plan
It's President Kamala Harris 2024 till 2036 cool

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by banmee(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
It is going to be nice having a president who does coherent news conferences. And no more presidential tweeting.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Emeraldgreene:
Biden is a puppet controlled by Madam Clinton and Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama!

You have said it before na

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
ibkayee:
Thank goodness

Lol. Na wetin bring you come out be this? Jaga jaga girl.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by tunene66: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
anastasius:

Ok, so if there are 538 electors, why do people need to vote? I'm trying to get it.

For the Presidential election each state is autonomous.

In each state, voters actually vote state electors who are duty bound to vote for the person with the highest vote obtained in the state. So whoever wins the election in a state picks up the total electors of the state. So even if a candidate wins by a vote in, for example California the total 55 electors MUST vote for the candidate

The above rule is however not observed by two states (Maine and Nebraska which have modified way of allocating electors from their states)

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

You haven't taken a photo in your life so you can't tell how camera angles work but this one is gold.
I dont need to draw a direction from the eyes to her vjay tongue grin

For real the guy na pervert.

Go watch his videos with kids, forget the pictures
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Misterdhee1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
Nigerians are gullible set of people cry cry
Igbos
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Rebelutionary: 6:51pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:

I too want to know this...curiosity overwhelms me
My brother I tire o!
Maybe I should ask @ Righteousness89
Please Righteousness89 before Trump presidency, who was "keeping the Church"?

I'm asking because some of you have constantly reminded us that if Trump is booted out, the Christians world over would become endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by ibkayee(f): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Na wetin bring you come out be this? Jaga jaga girl.
Lool jaga jaga

Checked the email linked to my nland account for something so I was kind of prompted to log in cheesy

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by 12inchess: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by alphaRego01(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.

That type of Illuminati that will stop all dis corona virus problems.

Ooooooo
U didnt know it was all planned? sad
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Throwback: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
BOBAN2710:

C anoda idiot
Is trump your Jesus chrust ?
AFOFUN GBEMU

Read to comprehend before a rejoinder.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Martinez39s(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigsrdumb:

Lol, dem don dey carried away.

I'm trying to hint something.

E be like say you know what I'm talking about grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by FuckHomophobes: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin cheesy

Yasss

Liberalism rocks
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hermesprogidy(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow! America was heading to a very, very dark path. Winter is over!
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Twoclans(f): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
codemaniacs:

U.S.A was doing well economically under trump...

you said " if America is doing well economically it helps alot of migrate Nigerians" then that means you don't know anything about b:iden and h:arris... the migrants they will allow into the country are indians, latinos, asians, some africans e.t.c... which will not help black americans because if black americans are treated poorly in the U.S.A don't expect them to treat people that look like black americans better than black americans.

I actually have my fears ,but maybe they are just demons in my head.The problem with power is that you never can tell how a human being will behave until he/she is given power.

Alot of people are also quite sentimental this days when it comes to their choices about leadership,a few minutes ago my mother said she is happy Biden won and I was like mummy please tell me why you are happy bideen won.Guess what that lady said ,because he is a catholic.I just tire for her matter .Infact I gave up.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by TruthHurts1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Actually it's the media who have called it in favour of Biden. The US Supreme Court granted an order just this morning in favour of the Republicans for the mailed in votes that arrived after the election day to be counted separately from the regular votes. Later on polling agents from both parties will be present for an inspection and recount of those mailed in votes. I think the media ought to have been patient

[img]https://images./1iybC7Lz05msdf5VSLbzF2.jpg[/img]

Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Idrisk19(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats to our new president lifeless president bye
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by drskyfly007(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Biden has won the fight but will he win the war?

USA supreme Court over to you..

They should ask Justice Ibrahim Tanko for tutorials.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Throwback: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Actually it's the media who have called it in favour of Biden. The US Supreme Court granted an order just this morning in favour of the Republicans for the mailed in votes that arrived after the election day to be counted separately from the regular votes. Later on polling agents from both parties will be present for an inspection and recount of those mailed in votes. I think the media ought to have been patient

[img]https://images./1iybC7Lz05msdf5VSLbzF2.jpg[/img]

That has already been fully trashed as the votes affected by that order were not even processed yet and their volume so small that their outcome will not affect the current reality in Pennsylvania.

So, yes those irrelevant votes have been kept aside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hermesprogidy(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Where are the ipobians and those sending demons from America and angels from Africa to fight for Trump?

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by musa7m(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
DenreleDave:
We will not accept this..

We will write to UN, Isreal, UK and all our supporters. Our Jewish brother, Isreal will give us 10 million soldiers, fighter jet.. UK will fight for us..

By force by fire, Donald Trump must be the president of our online _ _ _ _ _ _ republic

Some should please complete it... grin grin grin grin grin

Please nobody shud abuse me, I am having headache embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
I can't stop laughing
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Offpoint1: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89 please which tank should I get you?
I can supply you enough hankee and Panadol

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by oxiide22(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
IgboSomalia:

Nnamdi Kanu and his followers are cursed. Whoever he supports must encounter misfortune. I won't get tired of sounding it into your coconut head.
hahahhaha you're wicked oo
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by isaiah4life(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Next time you copy and paste, calm down to organize the thought. Oooooh! also, Avoid plagiarism.

MERCHANDISER:
Donald Trump has made everything non_western evil.
We need to sit down and look at it logically.
Nigeria has been struggling to fight BH for decade, US has
never shown any genuine support, infact, at a time they're
were technically supporting BH by blocking every
opportunity to access weapons. Whereas, the same US has
been building sophisticated millitary bases all over Africa
with several billions of dollars even all over islands in
Africa. In a continent struggling to provide as basic thing as
clean water, road, edu, etc. In term of infrastructural
development, US hasnt built anything tangible anywhere in
Africa despite her big economy and influence. On the other
hand, China is building projects across Africa from
electricity to train to Airport, roads, scholarships to
Africans, etc even with their own money.
Let's say we can't pay and they take over them, who would
still be using those infrastructure, Chinese? At least they
brought them here, so if we can't pay back and they take
over them these things would still be in use by Africans
and improve quality of life, just like every private business.
US/Trump that everyone is supporting call Africans all kinds
to unprintable names, visa ban, reporting weak sides of
African nations and continuously ridiculing everything we
do. The list is long. China hasnt done any of these yet,
western media still find their ways into the hearts of
Africans to hate Chinese. Sadly, enough some fake pastors
joined this brainwashed citizens. Look at China, how many
times have they tumbled African govt? How many nations
have China invaded in Africa? How many times has
Chinese embassy criticize our local affairs? Etc
New York started have underground train in 1809, that's
200yrs, they never extended such to Africa. China started
booming just 20yrs ago and they've extended everything
technology they have to us, that have improved our lives;
From phones, train, Good Airport, Naval ship, Telecom,
Roads, scholarships, etc Africans must sitdown and think.
China is not your enemy
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Guobadiapaul819: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Watch [url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQDL7GwCew what one of the lawyers representing [/url]the youths on #Endsars protest has to say concerning the adjournment of Lagos panel sitting Big interview with news agency

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel for more news videos s(ubscription is free)
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Louisboy22(m): 7:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is how to "know it's all" unwise, idiotic leader bow out in shame. This man has loaded it on everyone for 4 years. But now his day of reckoning is here. He will be abandoned by everyone.. He will bear all the shame alone, he may even end up in jail! Trump fall from glory to grass should be a lesson to everyone in a position of power. Always listen to people. Even when you think you're strong or knowledgeable, listen to every voice. Because time and chances happen to everyone and each has his /her time and season.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) / Emmanuel Macron Sworn-in As French President (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.