Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage (396 Views)

"Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / Supernatural Leading To Your Marital Breakthrough / What Is The Issue Leading You To Depression Now! Intelligent Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by patosky3310(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
am a 32y/o handsome dark-skinned man. My genotype is AS and blood group O+... I am from Imo state, a university graduate, never been married and I don't have any kid(s) either. I live and work in Lagos and have a steady income. I am looking forward to meeting a good Christian (catholic) woman, who has a genuine love for a relationship leading to marriage. She should be btw ages 24 to 27, a university graduate and presently employed. A woman that has never been married with no kids; from the eastern parts of Nigeria... Her genotype should be AA...
Re: Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Abiababe(f): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
Haven't you found? mmmm
Re: Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by patosky3310(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Abiababe:
Haven't you found? mmmm

Not yet.
Re: Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Octopusssy(f): 1:58am On Nov 08, 2020
patosky3310:
am a 32y/o handsome dark-skinned man. My genotype is AS and blood group O+.. Her genotype should be AA...
If that is you on your profile picture then all I can say is blow ya horn proudly, even if nobody sees any reason to blow it on your behalf grin cheesy
Re: Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Jimbadly: 2:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Octopusssy:

If that is you on your profile picture then all I can say is blow ya horn proudly, even if nobody sees any reason to blow it on your behalf grin cheesy

You are wucked!

1 Like

Re: Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage by Nobody: 2:55am On Nov 08, 2020
I pray you find someone that truly loves you.

This life no balance.

(1) (Reply)

Louvers For Sale / Paternity Fraud: Man Who Gifts Gf Designer Bags After She Gave Birth Laments / I Almost Left My Husband Because He Was An Unbeliever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.