Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media (78976 Views)

CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Omeizadean:
The iMiscreants cum iPOB will fail to comprehend this letter now. Beside u can't teach people how to practice their religion. U have been against many people or stand by many people because of their religion in this country but Las Las God always favored the other person. Does Buhari vs Jonathan came to mind? If not how about Buhari vs Atiku? Abi Trump vs Biden?
The north didn't need ur opinons. After all does Nairaland igbos the different between fact and opinion? Hatred and fanatism have saw them at the wrong side of the divide always. U are ur own undoings.

See reasoning in 21st century! The south is indeed peered with retards! The English self gives stomach upset! SMH
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by sapientia(m): 9:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Seun:

This change is only happening among highly educated or rich Muslims. Northern Muslims who lack education and wealth are just as fanatical as they have always been.

Those rich educated or rich Moslems are not doing enough as in most cases, they are the ones using the illiterates. They stood by and watched the dilapidation of almost all the almajeri school built.

The day the elites of the north decide to leave greed and deliver good governance, we will have less of fanatical tendencies in the North.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by P1PrinceKT(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say; “Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance”. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guard

Thegamingorca:
Nollywood should employ her sharp sharp to spite these devilish ppl
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by oxiide22(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
OOzz:
If northern Nigeria was a country, it would be worse than Somalia. How on earth did lugard lump the north and south together?? There is no similarity whatsoever.
baba crusader
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by watchindelta(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Even the Bible said fear north, chapter something something. Outa here.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2020
frog12:
so how is THIS DIFFERENT from photos published by BUHARI children and those BILLIONAIRE children when they marry?

Those ones are special Muslim. They can even go naked in public.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Omoslim26:

Mehn can you guys just stop being over sensational even if i dont like the I G dat does not mean i have to be suppressive in my analyzing a situation

did you even read where He said they should make sure the issue does not lead to a public unrest the I G sent dat message bcus He knows first hand the level of unguarded and mismanaged negative emotional euphoria dat flows wen It comes to Fighting for Allah up North

no surprise say them fit start to attack christians say bcus na Christian Woman Sew bad and demonic clothe for their muslim sister

This nigga sha! grin grin grin
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by SAMBARRY: 10:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Thegamingorca:
Nollywood should employ her sharp sharp to spite these devilish ppl
she's scared of their Hausa wood.the Northern barbarians have held a firm grip on her with fear and threats
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by oxiide22(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2020
britiko:
Can Rahama Sadau just relocate to the west and live a peaceful life. All these blasphemy talk from hypocrites mallams is just too overwhelming.
why are you Christians jihadists always pains u about Muslims affairs?? pls and pls I beg una baba crusader face your fake religion
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 10:10am On Nov 08, 2020
sapientia:

Those rich educated or rich Moslems are not doing enough as in most cases, they are the ones using the illiterates. They stood by and watched the dilapidation of almost all the almajeri school built.

The day the elites of the north decide to leave greed and deliver good governance, we will have less of fanatical tendencies in the North.

Sometimes I wonder whether there are Muslim in the south because they are so peaceful and civilised unlike their babaric and backward 'adherent' in the north!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by frog12: 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
stop JOKING! you know them and GREED are cousins!

sapientia:

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by mrkings84(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigeria in the 21st cent. Mallams wont allow civilisation. It is clear that the Muslims women are in bondage Like the Igp of the Nigerian police has the time to bother about the fashion choices of an actress leaving aside the kidnappers, bandits, killer gangs, boko haram insurgency and the total and gradual breakdown of the security architecture of the country really? I am truly speechless. Just Smh!

I am speechless too!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 10:13am On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
why are you Christians jihadists always pains u about Muslims affairs?? pls and pls I beg una baba crusader face your fake religion

Sorry for your satanic religion of blood spilling! Religion that preaches violence is that one a godly religion or satanic??
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by ogwumgbe: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2020
Racoon:
Are these people mad? Wetin concern them with the girl social life? Buhari, Ribadu daughters were dressing like they're not muslims but they were not arrested or tried

The hypocrisy of these people is nauseating.Why is the conventional police prosecuting her-is Nigeria now a secular state?

Is Nigeria now a religious state would have been the correct question, because Nigeria is a secular state
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by sisisioge: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Atlas9:

She is 26. Na wetin young people dey do. She can and should be pardoned, in lieu of the many hundred thousand 26 year old girls of Northern Nigerian descent who are doing much, much worse (with the big police man issuing statement on her case, alhajis and okada boys nationwide).
We have eyes. We dey see na. Do hypocrisy small small, biko.

Oga, I'm not disputing her adult status, but we have seen far too much to keep repeating the same and expect a different result. Wasn't it some two years ago that another female was practically expelled for her expression of sexuality? They dont like it there, she shouldn't do it there...shikena!

I grew up in Kano and know just how far they are willing to be stretched when it comes to their perception of decency or doctrine. I've been stoned and given a bump on the head by a Hausa boy when I was barely 8yrs old just because I was going to school. Yeah, you read right! The little criten didn't quite approve of a female going to school so he stoned me grin. This was some twenty some years ago sha grin grin grin...much hasn't quite changed and she should know this. Geskia.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by DigitB: 10:26am On Nov 08, 2020
These people sef.

What have they done to Muslim women and men that act po.rn?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by bonnyhope: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigeria in the 21st cent. Mallams wont allow civilisation. It is clear that the Muslims women are in bondage Like the Igp of the Nigerian police has the time to bother about the fashion choices of an actress leaving aside the kidnappers, bandits, killer gangs, boko haram insurgency and the total and gradual breakdown of the security architecture of the country really? I am truly speechless. Just Smh!

Keep quiet

Do you belong to their religion?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by dominion001(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
To be born in a Muslim majority region is to be born into bondage.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

The so called Muslim Country was already formed, you are just deceiving yourself.

and you have nothing to do.
we in the south are not interested in living inside your Muslim country... thanks
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Onepeople: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

I think the arrest is for her safety. Also to handle the case in a civil way so she won't end up in Sharia court.
u are making absolutely no sense, what is Nigerian police doing on issues that has to do with sharia? I shocked that a police force is reacting to things like this, it the inspector of police is bereaved of ideas.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2020
How the hell are we and these Northern backward idiots mixed up together as a country??!!! Jesus Christ!!!

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2020
P1PrinceKT:

The so called Muslim Country was already formed, you are just deceiving yourself.

and you have nothing to do.
Carry your nonsense religion and dare to impose it on the South. We will kill you all.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
watchindelta:
Even the Bible said fear north, chapter something something. Outa here.
Mumu! grin

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by oxiide22(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Kdon2:

Sorry for your satanic religion of blood spilling! Religion that preaches violence is that one a godly religion or satanic??
you're a fanatic Christian
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
owobokiri:

It happened slowly. This government has been tilting towards conservative Islamic practices but folks have been providing excuses for them because we never want to face the truth. The dominant forces in power obviously see the country differently from the rest of us. This is the fact.
The country will break first. If these bastards think we Niger Deltans will swallow Sharia, they are mad. Maybe they can impose it on their Yoruba lackeys. those ones are too docile for northern rubbish. Nonsense!!

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
you're a fanatic Christian
Your religion is mad. All you people are ever doing is beheading or terrorism. You Northerners think you have a monopoly to violence in Nigeria. You will get your comeuppance one day and e go shock you. Abeg shut the fu*k up

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Princeps: 11:04am On Nov 08, 2020
yahmohy27:
People are calling Northerners names because they against the said dressing. That is the reason, Islam is the only religion on the face of earth been practice by its followers above 50% level.
Islam frowned at such dresses. So why can't Easterners let Northerners be for God Sake?
If you can tolerate such indecency dresses in your homes, Northerners cannot. I don't know why people forget our basic assignment on this earth which is ONLY TO WORSHIP OUR CREATOR. following what will soon perish is not good advice able at all. In Islam when someone is doing bad things it's a responsibility upon whoever noticed such thing to correct but respectfully and peacefully.

You be mumu. You Northerners like to claim righteousness in the name of religion, yet you guys are the ones who loot national treasury, practice nepotism and are corrupt the most. Please park one corner abeg, you are not fooling anybody again in 2020. Our eye don open and una cup go soon full.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by oxiide22(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Princeps:
Your religion is mad. All you people are ever doing is beheading or terrorism. You Northerners think you have a monopoly to violence in Nigeria. You will get your comeuppance one day and e go shock you. Abeg shut the fu*k up
baba crusader
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Komu1048(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
There

Matter tire me

SAMBARRY:
see them grin

They just can't help it all these pissful people of violence and anarchy grin cheesy

Islam and violence grin

I'm not sure they can survive without violence grin cheesy

Everything must always be about issuing threats and violence grin

These northern barbarians have already shown that they are a threat to decency and civility so let them have their own state so they can have the ultimate freedom to kill themselves for their Allah

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by emperorsk(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Go and read your bible if this is what you call civilisation! By this you are implying that you are totally free you do what ever you are pleased with and you are totally wrong! there is no any Muslim woman that is leaving in bondage you just narrated what you felt and we don't give a damn on what you feel.

Temitopemo6e6:
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by amdoyin82(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
I am ashamed that the IGP is interfering in a trivial issue like this ...Nigeria my country
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Staro: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2020

Useless president
Foolish followers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs