Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media (78948 Views)

CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
To call people backwards, you must show that you're civilised.

Fake Christian's everywhere.

Live in freedom but do not use your freedom as a cover up for evil
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by thunderbabs: 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
What the hell is the police's business with somone's dress
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by dammyllare(m): 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
See them ooo

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
North vs South

African culture vs Copycat culture

You decide

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Onepeople:
u are making absolutely no sense, what is Nigerian police doing on issues that has to do with sharia? I shocked that a police force is reacting to things like this, it the inspector of police is bereaved of ideas.
The point is that not all the arrest by the police is for prosecution. Sometimes, it is for the safety of the person till tension is over, or the case is resolved amicably.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by FashionCookie(f): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
eyinjuege:

That's the annoying thing about all this.
The hypocrisy.
Even the poor ones are not exempt as they are also badly behaved too. Raping small boys and girls in their community.
Yet they pretend to be better than this actress because she's showing her back.
Look at the governor of Kano caught with evidence taking bribe on 2 occasions and yet Hisbah police is silent about it and he even got a 2nd term.
The laws are obviously only selective.
People need to stop with all these nonsense irrelevant issues and face serious issues like poverty, illiteracy, kidnappings and banditry and all sort of vices going on. Whatever Rahma decides to wear should be the least of anyone's problems.

The matter weak me...Imagine. Of all the problems we have in Nigeria. Very spoilt set of people wey u see them so.

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by stickle(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
If she pulled down the picture out of public outcry then she is still the same person inside.
Allow people to live their life!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Chinny024(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Don't forget to react to UAE upgrade to the latest version of Islam....
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kennitrust(m): 3:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
The ig is back dating our calendar

We really need breakup from this mad people
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by britiko: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
why are you Christians jihadists always pains u about Muslims affairs?? pls and pls I beg una baba crusader face your fake religion

R u sick? Ur religion has destroyed d humane part of u. Shut up and use ur medications. Vampires, Jihadist kill you there. Oku igbe!!!

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by chinedu2henry: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
This people will tell you that Igbo women are in bondage. But look at what their women are passing through. Be the judge
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by mecussey(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigeria in the 21st cent. Mallams wont allow civilisation. It is clear that the Muslims women are in bondage Like the Igp of the Nigerian police has the time to bother about the fashion choices of an actress leaving aside the kidnappers, bandits, killer gangs, boko haram insurgency and the total and gradual breakdown of the security architecture of the country really? I am truly speechless. Just Smh!

Exactly what came to mind...IGp could stoop low to be talking about one ashawo dressing and public peace. This abokiiis are no where near civilisation.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by mecussey(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
Are we in Saudi Arabia ?

Even soudi Arabia have liberated themselves from this sharia bondage, I don't know what's wrong with black man.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 4:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Camelot65:
Wait oo, I thought she's in Nollywood

Nigerian northern actors forum is called Kannywood. Basically muslims guys.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Camelot65: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
DOMAWOLEYE:

Nigerian northern actors forum is called Kannywood. Basically muslims guys.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Tochj(m): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Am ashamed of anyone who is not ashamed to be called a Nigerian.
This people upNorth want everyone to be an almajiri boxed into bondage.
God gave us free will to choose how we want to live our lives.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Manageme: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
So of all the problem in Nigeria is dress that this brainless IGP see to right about
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by okito: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
This 1914 amalgamation though....
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Chatbot1234: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why should people riot because of her choice of cloth ?
Misplaced priority, they should be talking about bandits and boko haram.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by bolar12(m): 8:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
jacksonkennedy:
form your Muslim country and leave the south alone
The actress is an Hausa Muslim actress.

Her dressing was criticized mainly by Hausa Muslims, her fan base.

But most of the comments are by Igbo Christians who cannot even hear what she is saying in her movies.

These people will insult Muslims, Islam and our Prophet. Because WE didn't like a cloth OUR sister wore and we told her and she accepted and apologized.

Obinna is still mad over the issue between Aisha and Mustapha that absolutely does not concern him. Even after Yusuf said I am wrong, Chukwuma will insult Buhari, Muhammad, Jemila, their faith, their tradition and their generation, for not allowing Yusuf to be wrong.

Such savages.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
emperorsk:
I wonder the kind of hatred in your heart for Muslims. most of your comments you all make in this platform it shows you barely travel outside your comfort zones. come and see how your southerners are living their life far Maiduguri. There is a special market allocated for them to do their businesses. Ask those people and get educated. in Nigeria, apart from religion every culture have their moral values and norms. If you don't know any thing on Islam just try reading on it to at least reduce this your hatred towards us. Islam is not only a religion is a way of life.

Religion of violence. . Moral values and norms be damned! Abeg, any religion that so promote violence against fellow man and hypocrisy is not good a religion for man kind.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
you're a fanatic Christian

No sir! I m just realistic. I have abhorrence for the way northern Muslims have made Islam less attractive to those who might have consider the religion as the very beautiful Muslims in the south are another kind of mulim s all together.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by emperorsk(m): 9:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
you are speaking of violence, please are you reading your bible? do you know who are the crusaders? I am not hear to lecture you please do us a favor go and educate your self. You will just make baseless claims without confirmation. the said actress knew she was wrong and apologised afterward, I don't know your problem in this affair . We are not seeking for your help. Is good to mind our business abeg!
Kdon2:

Religion of violence. . Moral values and norms be damned! Abeg, any religion that so promote violence against fellow man and hypocrisy is not good a religion for man kind.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kdon2: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
emperorsk:
you are speaking of violence, please are you reading your bible? do you know who are the crusaders? I am not hear to lecture you please do us a favor go and educate your self. You will just make baseless claims without confirmation. the said actress knew she was wrong and apologised afterward, I don't know your problem in this affair . We are not seeking for your help. Is good to mind our business abeg!

Abeg go and sleep. Just listen to yourself! What kind of reasoning is taking us back to the period of crusader in the 21st century when even northern leaders are already saying no to backward movement, you are here living in the darkness of the past. What a shame. The education you have ought to liberate you but that too is in doubt from your comment. Please embrace modern life not retrogressive inhuman norms!

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Omeizadean(m): 9:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Kdon2:

See reasoning in 21st century! The south is indeed peered with retards! The English self gives stomach upset! SMH
If u have better way of writing English than me be my guest. Correct me where am wrong mr Oxford dictionary.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Omeizadean(m): 9:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
zuto4u:
I have been trying so hard to understand the point u tried to make but all to no avail.

When there is no brain left how can u comprehend?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by seunjungle1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
You guys don't perceive what I'm seeing.
The IGP/ICP only have interest in the said girl...as in making a date or s*x with her.
IGP was indirectly telling his commissioner to get him the details of the girl...the girl have already got the popularity she is sailing for
Congratulations Rahama Sadau, IGP and some other big men(fools) got your back
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by seunjungle1(m): 9:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
You guys don't perceive what I'm seeing.
The police boss/ICP only have interest in the said girl...as in making a date or s*x with her.
Police boss was indirectly telling his commissioner to get him the details of the girl...the girl have already got the popularity she is sailing for
Congratulations Rahama Sadau, Police boss and some other big men(fools) got your back
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by iPopAlomo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seun:
If you cannot tolerate the picture, you should stop looking at it. That’s what I do to pictures I don’t like and it has worked very well for me. I don’t look at them and I don’t follow people who post such pictures. Why can’t Muslims just do this? Unfollow the actress on Instagram, problem solved.

All religions support speaking out against practices that are contrary to the religion. The only difference with Islam is the use of violence to force people to obey them. I think obedience to religion should be by choice. Don't you agree with that?

I'm taking this with a pinch of salt until you remove the oath we've to swear before entering the Islam room...

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Champagnegold: 11:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
imagine an IG of Nigeria in an actress own picture. this is arrant dummy heads like the useless leaders we have no wonder I said all our forcemen are foolish and morons. who are u to decide who make paradise, if not Nigerian muslim do you force someone to enter your acclaimed paradise, if she chooses not to is it your business... Everytime you make excuses to raise violence. imagine now it's threatening your own peace. I no fit laugh. mind you IG Nigerian is a secular nation, if you are too religious your region can peacefully separate. otherwise practice your religion in ur family only don't force others or interpret it for all. someone like me we are too far from interested.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck