Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 (86180 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by pharmagba: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Supermugu:
grin

You are indeed a supermugu

Healing is taking place everday, it is the children's bread
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by RomanianNinja: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Satan66:

Tb Joshua is a fool
And you're a fool for ass licking him
Says someone with "Satan666" as moniker... I laugh in hindi
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by abbeyfel: 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
Asifiwe:
Oh! Please don't start
We all know this charlatan is magician, a man who took dark power from Professor Pela and was said to have use the same power to kill him, People who go to him oftentimes die after encounter with him, one of the most painful was the President of Zambia Late Frederick Chiluba, He gives them a false hope and uses magical power on them, His shrine at Ikotun is more of a Devils house than a church, A man who is said to sleep with young girls to increase power, Alaways waiting for rain before predicting rain, sees the result of a thing before going to the studio. a Liar. with this deceiver called Fatai. please don't start
Do you realise you never said anything you know. All you posted above was "they said"! Which one have you endeavored to check out yourself? All I see is pain! Mention one strong thing he ever did wrong that you can prove beyond any doubt. Not all this painment ranting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by abbeyfel: 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
nsiba:

Who told you TB Joushua is a MSN of God, be very careful
And who told you he is not? Be very careful!!!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by pfadom: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Always predicting and forecasting wins and losses. They find it hard to decree against the forces of stagnation, frustration, limitation and poverty which are both self-inflicted and imposed by wicked leadership, religiosity, terrorism and insurgency.

They befriend the enemies of Nigeria and play games by predicting outcomes of events elsewhere for popularity and cheap publicity.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Eriokanmi: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?
But he was right. He said Hillary would win, didn't she win grin? She won by numbers or scoring the majority or popular votes. Meanwhile, trump didn't win by scoring highest number of votes like her but by securing the highest number of electoral college votes, which decides who becomes American president...that's a fact. Maybe he ought to have asked God for clarification before broadcasting what he saw which i think he didn’t do. My pastor who predicted buhari would win 2015 also predicted trump would win as revealed. People found it hard to believe until trump emerged winner.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
But he was right. He said Hillary would win, didn't she win grin? She won by numbers or scoring the majority or popular votes. Meanwhile, trump didn't win by scoring highest number of votes like her but by securing the highest number of electoral college votes, which decides who becomes American president...that's a fact. Maybe he ought to have asked God for clarification before broadcasting what he saw which i think he didn’t do. My pastor who predicted buhari would win 2015 also predicted trump would win as revealed. People found it hard to believe until trump emerged winner.

So Hillary Clinton won?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by tuoky: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
That man is a man of GOD.
thinkmoney:

Do u think that anybody that performs miracle and that people address as pastor,prophet etc is automatically a man of God? Go and study your Bible very well
Do u think that anybody that performs miracle and that people address as pastor,prophet etc is automatically a man of God? Go and study your Bible very well
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Smooyis(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Many are ensnared by their tongues. Trump is a living example of someone who belittle the power of the tongue as indicated in the prophecy of prophet TB Joshua above. Many commentators on this thread are also in his shoes. Repent before it's too late. No one can battle with the Lord. The prophecy he gave is precise, 100% accurate. Why are we full of hate shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by adams123: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

keep quiet!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Sonnk: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?
what did he say in 2016 that made you call him a fool?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Emmasnoop(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
THE PROPHET SAID HE IS SEEING SOMETHING AGAIN AFTER THE SWEARING IN.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by oluwaseunamos33(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
He's a fool but far far far better than you in all areas of life
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by banmee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

He is being sarcastic nah

Just re read the post. He actually was. I guess i'm just in an impatient mood and pissed off this morning. How you de?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by LikeAking: 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
i used to think like you until one man saw me in jimco filling station calabar in 2010

he told me that as we speak that am praying, fasting to travel abroad, I said yes but he said one laughable thing which has come to pass

he said that, he saw in a vision where in years to come, I rejected traveling abroad, that I will be begged to travel any country of my choice in the world but I refused because there's a new dream and vision

that man became a fool in my eyes that moment, what on earth will make me remain in this pit called a country while rejecting visa to travel

now, his prophecy has come to pass, there's a new vision and dreams which is about to take place and the travel came the same time which I rejected

bros, there's no such thing as logic when it comes to real prophecy

prophecy exists

He has also given this same prophesy to thousands of people and it didnt come to pass.

Na just a guessing game.

If I prophesy same thing to 100 people,at least one must come to past.

Na just smartness.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by favinvest: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
please am getting angry with all these so-called prophecies that only concern other countries..

why can't all the so-called prophets prophecy good things like economic development, scientific development, no more poverty etc and lets see them come to pass in Nigeria.?

abi Nigeria doesn't worth any good thing in the so-called prophetical world undecided
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Longman8: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
We should be very mindful the kind of words we alter especially towards some of this"MEN OF GOD". Sometimes it is the little things we say abt them dat comes back to hunt us in the future. everything no dey from village people all the time.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
old people can be fools too. my dad was an old fool that is why he was assistant comptroller of immigration and couldn't loot like his mates are doing. now i am hustling.
Hahahahahaha you are wicked grin grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Jaqenhghar: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
banmee:

Just re read the post. He actually was. I guess i'm just in an impatient mood and pissed off this morning. How you de?
I dey great bro. Na who vex you today?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by BuchiPrinzy: 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
It won't be difficult if you modify this caption. Rename the prophecy with Prediction.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by BuchiPrinzy: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
See mouth close abeg.
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by banmee(m): 4:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

I dey great bro. Na who vex you today?

My bicycle tyre leak out this morning and i know carry my cannisters with me so I had to walk almost 2 miles home.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Jaqenhghar: 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
banmee:

My bicycle tyre leak out this morning and i know carry my cannisters with me so I had to walk almost 2 miles home.
No be small tin
You for call madam make dem carry car come pick you.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Weighyme(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
Be careful.�
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Omezif(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
God is great, with him all things are possible. Believe in God he can reveal things to you, me and all of us. But when you are stubborn to him you would never understand the real moment he's ministering to you.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Charlatans shocked shocked shocked
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by thinkmoney(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
tuoky:
That man is a man of GOD.
You are not who determines a man of God, God himself through the Bible does. Now let's listen to what the Bible says;
- the Bible told us that we know if a prophet is of God if what he says comes through. TB Joshua has said things that came through and some other things that didn't. Now, that inconsistency is never God. God is all powerful and wise enough to make ALL his words come through.
- A man can do a lot of good deeds and even performs miracle to the point that people like you get so impressed but still, when he meet with Jesus, he will be told 'i know you not, you worker of iniquity.'
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by banmee(m): 4:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

No be small tin
You for call madam make dem carry car come pick you.

I didn't want to be cruel. She like to sleep in on on Sundays If e don determine say e no go go church. If I had taken the cannisters it wouldn't have a problem. Lesson learnt.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Prince001(m): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

What or who made TB Joshua Man of God and what about the rest of us children of devil or what? He's a fool, since he can't see the collapse of his church b4 the commentator dey � right for calling him a fool. Tb Joshua is fool not Christianity!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by lastchild: 4:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
LikeAking:

He has also given this same prophesy to thousands of people and it didnt come to pass.

Na just a guessing game.

If I prophesy same thing to 100 people,at least one must come to past.

Na just smartness.
Lol

when someone is looking for a reason to disagree with a truth he doesn't like, this is how he reason

someone singled me out in a crowded filling station, not just telling me that am looking for a way to travel abroad because a lot of young people do

but dictating that I am fasting for it, as in, my face resemble person wey dey fast? that's a guess work to you?

it didn't end there, telling me how I was going to reject a visa for a new vision that I would have, this one is a guess too?

so what did he gain from me by wasting his time to guess?

well, incase if you haven't seen, I've seen accurate prophecies coming to pass, when someone can't differentiates guess work and prophecy, I can't help it but label the person a kindergarten adult

tell me how someone can also guess someone's name, sure name with accurate date of birth, some will even tell you what is in your mind

even though all these powers may not come from God, all I know is that accurate prophecy exists

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.