Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 (86173 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by ITL: 12:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=4ckyou post=95796434]

You can make your point without insulting the man category !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by ITL: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHFkWRSntVc/?igshid=ey3rll9hmuj4

Temotala and the Mods that allow this grace a premium spot on NL are in same category. Apostle Paul have a word to describe you folks ... pls check ... Galatians 3 V 1. God bless you all !
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by stankezzy: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
If u want prophecy go and watch what apostle Suleman said in 2018 and repeated it this year about this America election, he even went further to tell u what will happen after winning the election ,that Biden will win and afterwards impeached to make way for d vice president to become president, this is a real commiting prophecy, soon other copy can't prophets will copy his prophecy

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Agbebakun22: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
But our God is not for confusion nah, Sulemain and TB prophecy for new president while Paula white and co prophecy trump.. I hope is still same God they are serving Cuz is not author of confusion
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Spicycat(f): 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

Brainwashed Blind FOOL.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by caniagu44: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?
you that is yet to balance in life is calling a man that can feed your whole village a fool.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Mckhala80(m): 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
Let him predict football draws as well. Our system ( govt.) isn't favouring the uneducated and citizens above 39yrs. Kudos to a man from God, @TB Joshua.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by tnerro1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yahoo yahoo pastor
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
joshua is not the fool here... its the gullible ones that still believe this magician are the real fool... the annoying part is that some of them will rather die for babalawo joshua than fight for their parent.he is a stack illiterate and he brainwash the educated.. this life no balance

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Champneys: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
TB Joshua, fraud as....s nigga!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by rhames(m): 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obrigardo:
LIES! LIES! LIES!
If trump had won i bet my house and last money in the bank that the title will change to how TB Joshua prophesied trump's win

You predicted that accurately well.

Kudos.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Awoo88: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
This man no go dey stop to embarrass himself.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by crackhouse(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
I was expecting to see a video of him doing the prophesy on pulpit but all I just watched is a write up and his voice on the background. Only God knows when he recorded it and send to his media crew to post online.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Originalsly: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.

grin grin...you cracked me up! ... why would you be asking for another curse before receiving the first one? But why would you call TB Joshua a fool when he is the one fooling millions?... that he is a MoG?

@ topic.... COVID-19 is the biggest thing in 2020 period... that can be linked to Bible prophecy.... how can a MoG miss this completely in his prophecy but can be prophesying on Party politics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Snakedoctor1: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHFkWRSntVc/?igshid=ey3rll9hmuj4
There is a difference between prophesy and forth telling. While the former is a gift of the Holy Spirit, the later is not; any body can forth tell. Prophesy often confused with forth telling is bringing God's promises to fruition amongst men. For instance in Ezekiel when the Lord asked him to prophesy to the dry bones and they ressurected to a great army. Forth telling is just a talent wielded by even unbelievers. All these thus sayeth the Lord by all and sundry could be a mere ruse. Let's be wise. Let's avoid making God look vain and making mess of the church of Christ

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
caniagu44:
you that is yet to balance in life is calling a man that can feed your whole village a fool.

Feed my family.

grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Awoo88: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
lastchild:
i used to think like you until one man saw me in jimco filling station calabar in 2010

he told me that as we speak that am praying, fasting to travel abroad, I said yes but he said one laughable thing which has come to pass

he said that, he saw in a vision where in years to come, I rejected traveling abroad, that I will be begged to travel any country of my choice in the world but I refused because there's a new dream and vision

that man became a fool in my eyes that moment, what on earth will make me remain in this pit called a country while rejecting visa to travel

now, his prophecy has come to pass, there's a new vision and dreams which is about to take place and the travel came the same time which I rejected

bros, there's no such thing as logic when it comes to real prophecy

prophecy exists
Prophecy indeed exist but what this man seems to be doing is logic. Predicting outcome based on recent events. Biden was the clear favorite. The way Clinton was the favorite in 2016.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by hokafor(m): 12:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
What did this man have with far away American Election? U should pray for poverty reduction, pray so God can select a compitent president in your country Nigeria. not all this political predictions in a country that barley knows you exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by axeman2(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

your entire generation are fool useless son of a bitch
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by DeOTR: 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Spicycat:

Brainwashed Blind FOOL.
As the saying goes, "silence is the best answer for a fool".
You and the Golan guy Spicycat quoted are no way better than the ones you both called fools.
It won't hurt if you both kept your cools. Calling people you've never met (needless to say none of you has the courage to call TB Joshua a fool to his face), fools, just because of what you read, says much about your emotional intelligence.
I'm not a fan of Joshua, but I hate it when people talk rashly.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by jaxxy(m): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigerian pastors need to stop all this propaganda.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family
Who appointed the fraudster as man of God?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by libertrust: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.
ITS OBVIOUS U HAD A BAD UPBRINGING
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by banmee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
Hillary Clinton can testify on the authenticity of TB Joshua. TB Joshua said she'll win USA presidential election and she won

His collapsed church building is another proof of his ability to see into the future with amazing accuracy. He would see North Korea shaking hands with south Korea having followed the news but he couldn't see his own church collapsing and over a hundred dying in the process

His actions to cure Ebola in Sierra Leone is another testament. While scientists toiled day and night and burned through resources in search of Ebola cure to help Africans and the human race, Joshua simply sent prayer water to Sierra Leone saying it would cure their Ebola

I fear people like you. Remind me again why we go to to school.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

Bro that is too harsh pls..
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by WrittyWritter(f): 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
immediately I saw 'Let me reserve..' I stopped reading..Oga will wait 4 who wins den he will say a prophecy dat will align with d winner..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Ubongdemaga: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

who makes him man of God? If i start church tomorrow now i don turn man of God ba? Or what qualifies him as a man of God?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by JONSYN7154: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
We are watching and see what will happen.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
I weep for the gullible sheeple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Dreyton36: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

Which yeye curse , cuz he refer to pastor?
Abeg make I hear word , if I hear peem from u again

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by basadenet: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
So seeing a new president means Biden will win election.. abeg go sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.