Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 (86179 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by kayjay69(m): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sup, can I holla?
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Even I predicted his win.
There's nothing prophetic there, it's just calculations
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by harkolawoleisaac: 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunnn TB said same thing in 2016 oo he even said corona will vanished April 30... let keep in mind dat even American pst see trump winning deh did not relent instead deh keep praying fr him even nw wen it seems all hope lost deh still av faith because deh belive in d power of prayer....which TB Joshua suppose 2 be precise on...there is nothing prayer can't do even in d die minute.....
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Adakintroy: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
LikeAking:
Droping a prophesy by Nov 1 was too close.

Prophesy means nothing if you apply logic.

Logic is prophesy and prophesy are logical.

Many of you act like you creat or know anything about the faculties.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Web2020: 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obrigardo:
LIES! LIES! LIES!
If trump had won i bet my house and last money in the bank that the title will change to how TB Joshua prophesied trump's win
I tell you! What is happening?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Renforce: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Shatap.

The man is a fool, fraudster and highly corrupt.

OK bye
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
Renforce:

OK bye

Bye.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by kelvindj98: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Villagemeat:
The person u call a fool doesn't know you,or any member of your family. But you,your parent,and entire family members know him.

And he is not the cause of your life predicament..

So between you and him......who is the fool?
He is still the fool
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHFkWRSntVc/?igshid=ey3rll9hmuj4
Show video evidence where Pastor Chris said Trump would win the election . He only campaigned for him . He didn't give any prophetic word about Trump' victory over Biden
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by OgaRico(m): 1:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
But Werey bi no see that time say bubu for dey eff us anyhow like as e dey go now sha.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by fredoooooo: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fool*ish fo*ol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by naija4life247: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

It’s not good to insult anyone who has not offended us. So the poster is wrong for insulting TB Joshua. But, please don’t call anyone “man of God”. It makes me want to look for you all over Lagos and beat you mercilessly. Only God knows HIS men.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by mohims(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?
Don't be stupid. Watch your tongue
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by johhbekeboh09: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Prophet TB Joshua's prophesy on outcome of Nov 3,2020 US presidential election Donald Trump vs Joe Biden is being fulfilled to detail
However this question borders me 'Is TB Joshua a true prophet or a Sorcerer'
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by jaszplus12(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmmmmm....isn't God powerful and mysterious?? Another season of embarrasment for our "prophets, prophetesses, and m en of God" has come!
They will open up their mouths and speak what God didn't say just to gain members, popularity and cash.
When they all failed on coronavirus they came up with the most hollow excuses for God! How insulting! 5g came they called it evil, now Chinese have launched a test for 6G just yesterday! Soon they will call it evil but will use it to "preach"!
Please...any reasonable person who has time for his Bible should study it carefully and get rid of this merchants of falsehood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obrigardo:
LIES! LIES! LIES!
If trump had won i bet my house and last money in the bank that the title will change to how TB Joshua prophesied trump's win
grin grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Hassanmaye(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=masterP042 post=95810941]We no see this video before the result was declared. This prophecy after election we no go accept am. Na wayo.
U want to redeem your image after your failed 2016 election prediction about Hillary's victory.
Werey dey disguise[/quo

grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Unrated900(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

He has brought it already to
Himself not his family
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Hassanmaye(m): 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Grace001:
We are expecting more pastors to remind their gullible followers about their prophecy regarding America election.

We already have 2 pastors
Apostle Suleiman
Tj Joshua

Waiting for more.

Nigeria pastors have the same in common with Nigeria politicians.

It’s always after an event they come out to remind their gullible followers they talked about the event.

But none of them saw covid-19 coming so no pastor come to remind their gullible follower they talked about 2019/2020 pandemic
grin grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Osidazz19: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
On Nov 1st 2020 he saw a new Presiden?....lmao

The whole world saw a new President way before then, only narcissistic lying SOB TRAMP and the always blind delusional brainwashed IPIG monkeys couldn't see a new President.

RUBBISH TRASH.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by pacespot(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Why didn't he prophesy the EndSARS movement, because that had more profound influence on Nigeria than USA elections?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by wildikeman(m): 1:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
So this fake false prophet is still talking.. Abi him Don vomit from him mansion.. Sorry mountain resort

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Jaqenhghar: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
banmee:

I fear people like you. Remind me again why we go to to school.
He is being sarcastic nah
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
LikeAking:

gbam!
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

How can you people be so gullible

Bring TB Joshua's head and I will shittt on it
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by RoyalTerrorist(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don d ask of who prophesy for this election before result comot nobody show face..
God de try sha
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by bolousadex: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
The same person that predicted that a woman would win in 2016.. common
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Daddysidhan: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Which curse?
grin

You guys are too funny.
Muslims be careful

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Satan66(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Why should you insult a man of God. It simply shows that you were not trained properly or you chose to resist proper training. Either way, you are already cursed
Tb Joshua is a fool
And you're a fool for ass licking him
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by kezy58: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
LikeAking:

hmmm
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Muslims be careful
Boohoo.

I'm not concerned about any religion.

Try again.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by abbeyfel: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
TB Joshua I know. Remind me. Who are you again? You just open your mouth and call one of the greatest philanthropist of our time a fool? What exactly have you done with your life to call such an outstanding man a fool? I pray this singular act does not haunt you for life! I sincerely pray for you. Not because he is a prophet, but because you despise the work of God! Everyone is a work of God!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos) / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.