Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months (27507 Views)

UN Says 4.5 Million On The Verge Of Famine In Northeast Nigeria / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by sulaak(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jidibia:

You can't survive without us and we can't survive without you as well. Even though we go our separate ways, we still need each other.
No man is an island.

The South doesn't need the North.

The North must start reducing its dependence on the South before it's too late. A weak North will be a burden to West Africa.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
That is good for them
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by sulaak(m): 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mordecai:
Lol.

If there's no food in NE, then the famine will be in Nigeria, not just the NE. The NE cultivates a huge percentage of the grains consumed in Nigeria.

The causes of famine in the 20th- 21st century are usually not the lack of food , but the lack of money to buy the food. As long as the South have disposable income they wouldn't have famine.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Edeyoung: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jidibia:

They also made a terrible mistake in giving birth to you here in Nigeria.
They would given birth to you in Yemen.

I prefer yemen than to be born with people in the north that breed and inhabit terrorist, dirty mallams
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Jidibia(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

I prefer yemen than to be born with people in the north that breed and inhabit terrorist, dirty mallams

But the North is the heir to Yemen. You must be a poor student of history.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Jidibia(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

If you like prefer grave it doesn't concern me.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Edeyoung: 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jidibia:

If you like prefer grave it doesn't concern me.

The north is worst than a grave yard, how you guys survive beats my imagination
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Edeyoung: 2:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Jidibia:

But the North is the heir to Yemen. You must be a poor student of history.

Yemen is better than northern nigeria, at they constantly fight for a better good, while the zombies will rather vote jubril from sudan even if he does all shades of wrong as far as he is one of theirs, they will forever remain zombie to jubril

Aboki... 101
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Jidibia(m): 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Edeyoung:

Yemen is better than northern nigeria, at they constantly fight for a better good, while the zombies will rather vote jubril from sudan even if he does all shades of wrong as far as he is one of theirs, they will forever remain zombie to jubril

Aboki... 101
What's my business? Do what pleases you okay.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
I think the Christians are the dumbest in the world! You people use Bible that was written by a man that didn't followed Jesus in his life time but you want to tell us how Islam start! I think
you should face front with your confused religion and settle enough intra discrepancies in your foolish religion!

Which Bible are you reading? KJV, Old Testament, New Testament, or... Or... You know it's up to 20 like that with different chapters and verses! While some are longer in verses and chapter, some were short? Who his at work in your religion because Allah never confused and while Qur'an is perfect and same all over the world? Al Qur'an described perfectly some of the major break through of some scientist happened in the 20th century! And the caused the scientist to convert to Islam! He also mentioned some land marks!
What about commandment, is it 10 or 20 today? grin and you called that a religion?
You call Jesus your lord right? For God so love the world given...... (John 3 vs16) I asked you again? If Jesus is Lord, who now gave his... ?
Hypocrisy resides in your religion but you people are obsessed with Islam! what's your problem?
But Al Qur'an said,

(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 6]
As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.

Daniel058:
If that happen then South will also be affected

but wait o !thinking about it , Northern NIGERIA solely depending on government could be one of the reasons behind that?
cheesy their elites are wicked and don't want their eyes opened to the fact that they are slaves. God didn't create anyone be poor. But the EKWENSU behind their Major religion smile whenever he see that they are in that state of Mental slavery .

Northern NIGERIA Wake up! Islam is a religion start By Satan through one Innocent Arab man who genuinely wanted to hear from God but was Hijacked by a FAMILIAR SPIRIT .

NOTE: I LOVE ALL NORTHERNERS BUT HATE THE SPIRIT BEHIND ISLAM,ITS SATAN . HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH God almighty .

If you quote me ,I will share with you a story of a Nigerian man who's still alive today who Satan is also brainwashing. He has a lot of followers too.

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:
I think the Christians are the dumbest in the world! You people use Bible that was written by a man that didn't followed Jesus in his life time but you want to tell us how Islam start! I think
you should face front with your confused religion and settle enough intra discrepancies in your foolish religion!

Which Bible are you reading? KJV, Old Testament, New Testament, or... Or... You know it's up to 20 like that with different chapters and verses! While some are longer in verses and chapter, some were short? Who his at work in your religion because Allah never confused and while Qur'an is perfect and same all over the world? Al Qur'an described perfectly some of the major break through of some scientist happened in the 20th century! And the caused the scientist to convert to Islam! He also mentioned some land marks!
What about commandment, is it 10 or 20 today? grin and you called that a religion?
You call Jesus your lord right? For God so love the world given...... (John 3 vs16) I asked you again? If Jesus is Lord, who now gave his... ?
Hypocrisy resides in your religion but you people are obsessed with Islam! what's your problem?
But Al Qur'an said,

(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah 6]
As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.

ISLAM as a religion was Inspired by a FAMILIAR SPIRIT Pretending to be Angel Gabriel, and by their fruits you shall know them. Remove Killing from ISLAM and allow Christian to preach to Muslim and Muslim to Christian , Just few years and you will see what happen . Muslim kills People if they stopped believing the deceived innocent Mohammeds teaching.

If A Christian who truly work in the way of the Lord pray for you, that spirits bounding you will free you and you will experience genuine peace..

I mean am o grin grin

Am Not angry with MUSLIMS but so uncomfortable seeing them driven by demons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Mordecai(m): 2:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
sulaak:

The causes of famine in the 20th- 21st century are usually not the lack of food , but the lack of money to buy the food. As long as the South have disposable income they wouldn't have famine.

Lol.

A few weeks of onion not been available in the North, and everyone's complaining.

When beans, groundnuts, corn and rice disappears too, Nigerians will understand the meaning of a valueless currency, and hyperinflation.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Basher8583:

And which region do you think is feeding you in the south?
Is the food produced in the north enough for the beggers in the streets of Kano? Sorry, the south is 'feeding' the whole nation with the crude oil
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 3:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
oxiide22:
Choi, this fellow is really in severe pain after Trump lose the election..[
What has the school drop-out children in the streets of Kano looking for food got to do with Trump losing election in America?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 3:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
You just confirmed your level of reasoning through confusion!
You don't hate Islam but Islam is from a familiar spirit and you want Muslim to preach to Christian and Christian to muslim angry what are you saying! Kindly get yourself or brain in order! Because you sound more confused! I want a valid reply to issue I raised!
If Killing is your problem! How do you want to describe what happened in New Zealand! Irrespective of the religion, extremism is everywhere! Don't be an hypocrite!

Daniel058:
ISLAM as a religion was Inspired by a FAMILIAR SPIRIT Pretending to be Angel Gabriel, and by their fruits you shall know them. Remove Killing from ISLAM and allow Christian to preach to Muslim and Muslim to Christian , Just few years and you will see what happen . Muslim kills People if they stopped believing the deceived innocent Mohammeds teaching.

If A Christian who truly work in the way of the Lord pray for you, that spirits bounding you will free you and you will experience genuine peace..

I mean am o grin grin

Am Not angry with MUSLIMS but so uncomfortable seeing them driven by demons.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:
You just confirmed your level of reasoning through confusion!
You don't hate Islam but Islam is from a familiar spirit and you want Muslim to preach to Christian and Christian to muslim angry what are you saying! Kindly get yourself or brain in order! Because you sound more confused! I want a valid reply to issue I raised!
If Killing is your problem! How do you want to describe what happened in New Zealand! Irrespective of the religion, extremism is everywhere! Don't be an hypocrite!

Simple question grin Can Isam ( demons inspired religion) spread without killing/forcing People to believe what they teach,?
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kwametut: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
Chest pains to Kaizer Chiefs brought to you by Mighty Sea Robbers/Orlando Pirates...The Old Ghost est in 1937 grin. Give Ofori of Ghana the Pirates goalkeeper a SA wife and land ...lol. Up the Mighty Bucs!

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kwametut: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hunger is calling you Zoogeria ....your obsession and Jealousy towards South Africa isn't helping you.

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Simple question grin Can Isam ( demons inspired religion) spread without killing/forcing People to believe what they teach,?

Mumu! How many of your family has been killed/forced because they want them to believe in Islam?!

I think your problem is your religion! Hypocrisy and knowledge gap has make people dumbest follower! Read about crusade and you will realised Christianity is founded on blood of innocent! Do you reason behind using red colour to make cross sign!? That red is blood! Who's now demonic?
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:

Mumu! How many of your family has been killed/forced because they want them to believe in Islam?!

I think your problem is your religion! Hypocrisy and knowledge gap has make people dumbest follower! Read about crusade and you will realised Christianity is founded on blood of innocent! Do you reason behind using red colour to make cross sign!? That red is blood! Who's now demonic?
Am not Mumu and you know it. grin

I don't know about the crusade you re talking about.and please make sure you don't start Telling me about ROMAN CATHOLIC . am talking about CHRISTIANS here
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kwametut: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
The Richest league in Africa the PSL of South Africa is better than many leagues in Europe hence SA players prefer playing at home than playing at "Yoyo leagues in Europe" Israel, mid table Greek teams, mid table Belgian teams etc...is better by far than all Eastern European leagues when it comes to Salaries. grin PSL can afford Porches, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Merc's, Jeep's and big Mansions in Security Estates in lavish SA suburb just like many top European players. Yes Muntari will play in SA he wanted to play for Chiefs but Chiefs has been banned by Fifa till next year June for signing a player from Madagascar without his teams approval. Chiefs undermined the Malagasy because they're a poor small team and snapped the guy named Dax. The player wanted to play in SA and was offered a huge salary and an apartment till his team complained to Fifa last year.

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kwametut: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
The PSL is becoming like MLS of USA growing everyday. grin

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 5:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
Am not Mumu and you know it. grin

I don't know about the crusade you re talking about.and please make sure you don't start Telling me about ROMAN CATHOLIC . am talking about CHRISTIANS here

grin grin grin your Mumu has now enter express! I told you! Intra discrepancies in your confused religion is enough headache for you to battle instead of peeping into Islam!

If you're not Roman Catholics, who brought you the remains you called Christianity that you now practised as a religion! Whatever version of Bible you're using is copied and edited from Roman version! So, it means you don't recognise pope be that! What a religion of shame? But all of the Christianity version are obsessed with Islam! grin

I pity your thinking
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kwametut: 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Players that play for mid table Ligue 1 teams in France earn lower than Akpeyi and his Kaizer Chiefs teammates and other PSL players lol....Amiens, Montpellier etc...they earn below than our players. Fact if you're not playing in top 5 leagues top teams in Europe you earn lower than PSL players only few selected few in China and Saudi Arabia, Brazil and Mexico earn higher than PSL teams. The rest are Farmers Leagues lol.... grin grin a Nigerian goalie that plays in Cyprus, Danmark, Finland, Croatia etc.. Earns Lower than Khune of SA and Akpeyi of Nigeria at Kaizer Chiefs in SA. grin the Training Academies (the R1billion training facility that Liverpool fc built is similar to what the likes of Chiefs have already but slightly bigger with those indoor covered pitches) and Stadiums are almost similar top leagues in Europe. Some MLS teams of USA dont have what we have...same can be said about Arabs!

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:

grin grin grin your Mumu has now enter express! I told you! Intra discrepancies in your confused religion is enough headache for you to battle instead of peeping into Islam!

If you're not Roman Catholics, who brought you the remains you called Christianity that you now practised as a religion! Whatever version of Bible you're using is copied and edited from Roman version! So, it means you don't recognise pope be that! What a religion of shame? But all of the Christianity version are obsessed with Islam! grin

I pity your thinking

grin I Don't Recognize pope .Christianity started from the apostles and was once hijacked by The devil/demon/EKWENSU ( the one controlling Islam now) But as Just said that the gate of hail shall not prevail against his Church, you can see his words come to fulfilment. Say the truth if I was close to you all these while wouldn't you have brought out your Daga ? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by abkyero(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
If that happen then South will also be affected

but wait o !thinking about it , Northern NIGERIA solely depending on government could be one of the reasons behind that?
cheesy their elites are wicked and don't want their eyes opened to the fact that they are slaves. God didn't create anyone be poor. But the EKWENSU behind their Major religion smile whenever he see that they are in that state of Mental slavery .

Northern NIGERIA Wake up! Islam is a religion start By Satan through one Innocent Arab man who genuinely wanted to hear from God but was Hijacked by a FAMILIAR SPIRIT .

cry

You are the most ignorant person currently living on the earth, Islam is beyond your level that is why it's simple but you couldn't even understand the concept seek for repent and be a better person before you die
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 7:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
abkyero:

You are the most ignorant person currently living on the earth, Islam is beyond your level that is why it's simple but you couldn't even understand the concept seek for repent and be a better person before you die

Repent From Telling you the truth?

grin No grazie grin
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Daniel058:
grin I Don't Recognize pope .Christianity started from the apostles and was once hijacked by The devil/demon/EKWENSU ( the one controlling Islam now) But as Just said that the gate of hail shall not prevail against his Church, you can see his words come to fulfilment. Say the truth if I was close to you all these while wouldn't you have brought out your Daga ? grin grin

Which apostle christianity start from? Not Jesus? Your confusion is second to none!
Is it Paul that wrote Bible that was never part of the apostle! He even compiled the words of other apostle! You can see you're the one following the religion of Ekwensu! In fact you're offspring of Ekwensu! If I'm very close to you which I rebuke! I will buy you sense since you don't have any left in your skull!

Mumu of the Century! Daniel Ekwensu! Tell your Ekwensu father that to leave you alone!
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 8:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:

Which apostle christianity start from? Not Jesus? Your confusion is second to none!
Is it Paul that wrote Bible that was never part of the apostle! He even compiled the words of other apostle! You can see you're the one following the religion of Ekwensu! In fact you're offspring of Ekwensu! If I'm very close to you which I rebuke! I will buy you sense since you don't have any left in your skull!

Mumu of the Century! Daniel Ekwensu! Tell your Ekwensu father that to leave you alone!
Nwanne Calm down grin The followers of Jesus Christs Teachings were first called CHRISTIANS in Antioch ( because they were living living and behaving like Christ) they were his apostles/Disciples . What are you saying.

They are not killers of people that refused to accept what they teach. grin

Tell me what you don't understand exactly let me Help you.

I pray that God almighty deliver you from that EKWENSU's den in Jesus name .. amen

Our God is not the Author of confusion, EKWENSU is wicked and a liar grin
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by samdunzo: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ultra Level grin
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Which one be in Ekwensu Jesus Ekwensu name! Is it the demon you called lord and worship that was crucified? Beating and mercilessly humiliated and disgraced and finally nailed to a wood and hanged till he lost his life?! A demon you called lord and you seek his protection can not protect himself and was even caught like rat!

Boy! The son of Ekwensu that worshipped Ekwensu! you're confused! If I tell you number of people killed because they refused your confusion you called religion, you will deny them as if you wake and you started worshiping your Ekwensu demon you called Jesus!

When your head and mind clear along with your soul! Come back and argue! For you fowl mouthing another soul is against the content of Matthew 19 's 19-21

Daniel058:
Nwanne Calm down grin The followers of Jesus Christs Teachings were first called CHRISTIANS in Antioch ( because they were living living and behaving like Christ) they were his apostles/Disciples . What are you saying.

They are not killers of people that refused to accept what they teach. grin

Tell me what you don't understand exactly let me Help you.

I pray that God almighty deliver you from that EKWENSU's den in Jesus name .. amen

Our God is not the Author of confusion, EKWENSU is wicked and a liar grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Is Legal For DSS To Arrest Suspects At Night - The Cable Replies Femi Falana / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.