Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months (27567 Views)

UN Says 4.5 Million On The Verge Of Famine In Northeast Nigeria / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria. / Insecurity: Famine In North’ll Have National Impact, Atiku Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
kutashi:
Which one be in Ekwensu Jesus Ekwensu name! Is it the demon you called lord and worship that was crucified? Beating and mercilessly humiliated and disgraced and finally nailed to a wood and hanged till he lost his life?! A demon you called lord and you seek his protection can not protect himself and was even caught like rat!

Boy! The son of Ekwensu that worshipped Ekwensu! you're confused! If I tell you number of people killed because they refused your confusion you called religion, you will deny them as if you wake and you started worshiping your Ekwensu demon you called Jesus!

When your head and mind clear along with your soul! Come back and argue! For you fowl mouthing another soul is against the content of Matthew 19 's 19-21

Imagine u see someone talk ill of Mohammed .. grin You will fight right ...chai EKWENSU e no go ever beta for you!!

Pls go back and read what I wrote . Then come back and ask question oo grin

Me I no dey vex oo grin
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2020
Daniel058:
Imagine u see someone talk ill of Mohammed .. grin You will fight right ...chai EKWENSU e no go ever beta for you!!

Pls go back and read what I wrote . Then come back and ask question oo grin

Me I no dey vex oo grin

I can feel it! You've run out of nonsense in your head! And Ekwensu that! Ekwensu this! Mr Mumu Daniel Ekwensu!

Hypocrite of highest order! U feel good when you were talking ill another person religion but I gave back your poison! You started crying wolf! Matthew 19 's 19 comes to mind!

That's exactly the behaviour of Ekwensu your saviour!

When you digest the content I sent you along with this one and after deliverance from Ekwensu, your father and saviour! Call back!

It seems persistent calling of your demon lord as reach his ear! Mumu of the century!
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2020
kutashi:

I can feel it! You've run out of nonsense in your head! And Ekwensu that! Ekwensu this! Mr Mumu Daniel Ekwensu!

Hypocrite of highest order! U feel good when you were talking ill another person religion but I gave back your poison! You started crying wolf! Matthew 19 's 19 comes to mind!

That's exactly the behaviour of Ekwensu your saviour!

When you digest the content I sent you along with this one and after deliverance from Ekwensu, your father and saviour! Call back!

It seems persistent calling of your demon lord as reach his ear! Mumu of the century![/b]

Matthew 19v19
honor your father and mother,’[a](A) and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

That's why you call me Mumu ,I didn't bother because I knw am not grin

No I Don't fight for God but MUSLIMS fight for the gods that re deceiving them.

You see why I said that EKWENSU is wicked. See how you ve being reigning courses on me because I said the truth . Now that's why it shall never be well with EKWENSU that deceived Mohammed , thorough whom Many ve been deceived. grin

I pray that God deliver you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by oxiide22(m): 11:00am On Nov 09, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

What has the school drop-out children in the streets of Kano looking for food got to do with Trump losing election in America?
you're a christian jihadist you have been brainwashed sorry!
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
kwametut:
SA billionaire is the 3rd Richest Person on Earth nearly 10 x times Richer than Dangote.
Elon musk is the third richest person ?? grin where did you get this information?
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
you're a christian jihadist you have been brainwashed sorry!
The topic is about hunger and famine in the north, you are now disturbing me with your mumu religious talk. I can't help you with sense. Rather, your sister, Zainab Ameen, has a word for you the original jihadist https://www.nairaland.com/6242873/hate-it-here-fulani-muslim
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
In Jesus name! grin You're a joker! Your supposed Jesus that couldn't deliver himself and was beaten, humiliated, disgraced and finally nailed to a wood like a thief is now the same person you're calling to deliver you! Is there any brain left in your skull?

I'm not raining curses on u! If you study the word of Paul you called Bible, you wouldn't open your fowl mouthed to insult another religion

Consult Matthew 7:12 (ESV) may be you will get sense!
Daniel058:

Matthew 19v19
honor your father and mother,’[a](A) and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[b]”

That's why you call me Mumu ,I didn't bother because I knw am not grin

No I Don't fight for God but MUSLIMS fight for the gods that re deceiving them.

You see why I said that EKWENSU is wicked. See how you ve being reigning courses on me because I said the truth . Now that's why it shall never be well with EKWENSU that deceived Mohammed , thorough whom Many ve been deceived. grin

I pray that God deliver you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
kutashi:
In Jesus name! grin You're a joker! Your supposed Jesus that couldn't deliver himself and was beaten, humiliated, disgraced and finally nailed to a wood like a thief is now the same person you're calling to deliver you! Is there any brain left in your skull?

I'm not raining curses on u! If you study the word of Paul you called Bible, you wouldn't open your fowl mouthed to insult another religion

grin You keep on referring me to the right chapter and verses.

Yes Matthew 7 v12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,(A) for this sums up the Law and the Prophets
Today am saying telling you What you supposed to hear..

That's why I you keep on insulting me and I didn't say insult back because I knw it's the wrong place you re that's deceiving you grin

May God save your soul in Jesus name.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
we know who are real people behind such post they're crusaders Christians jihadists you have doing everything u can to spoilt Islam so that your brothers to stop converting into Islam hahhahah and even with that Islam always is increasing gaining more ground

It isn't me that is spoiling Islam ooo. It is United Arab Emirates. Soon Saudi Arabia will follow. Check here >>> https://www.nairaland.com/6239569/uae-relaxes-islamic-laws-allows
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Aconomist: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
Northeast again. For the past 5 years i have not seen anything to be proud about being a Nigerian.. Very very unlike before.
We have to seperate ourselves from those animals or we will continue being the poverty capital of the world.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
why are you guys not comprehending?? those laws were relaxed for you infidels so you will keep coming. but it's still remains as it is to every Muslims expats or their nationals

Stop fooling yourself. In Kano, your backyard here, the 'infidels' have been coming, and you are busy destroying the same alcohol UAE is now supporting.
https://www.nairaland.com/792728/kano-destroys-42000-bottles-alcoholic

Don't you understand? It's all about what matters to you. UAE has realized the economic gain they will have by relaxing those laws. Soon Saudi Arabia will follow. It's only in Africa your likes will carry religion on your head, killing your own brothers and sisters in the name of blasphemy, while hunger and famine is ravaging your lives.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by oxiide22(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Stop fooling yourself. In Kano, your backyard here, the 'infidels' have been coming, and you are busy destroying the same alcohol UAE is now supporting.
https://www.nairaland.com/792728/kano-destroys-42000-bottles-alcoholic

Don't you understand? It's all about what matters to you. UAE has realize the economic gain they will have by relaxing those laws. Soon Saudi Arabia will follow. It's only in Africa your likes will carry religion on your head, killing your own brothers and sisters in the name of blasphemy, while hunger and famine is ravaging your lives.
it seems you're a fanatic pagan, I don my talk
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by WorkTheTalk(m): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
oxiide22:
it seems you're a fanatic pagan, I don my talk
You religious bigot.
Instead of discussing the thread which is about famine in the north east, you brought in religion. Can't you discuss sensibly without mention your religion?
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by oxiide22(m): 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

You religious bigot.
Instead of discussing the thread which is about famine in the north east, you brought in religion. Can't you discuss sensibly without mention your religion?
why would I waste my time discussing about fabricated stories?? FYI, there's nothing like famine in the whole north in fact, we farmed twice every year wet and dry season farming rice, maize, vegetables, etc
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by kutashi: 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
[b]I am not insulting you despite you insulting another man's religion! I am talking out of fact!

I am telling you again that your supposed Jesus failed to deliver himself from his tormentor! He was badly beaten, dehumanised and nailed to a cross alive till he lost his breath! Don't you ever ponder about this that you're worshiping Ekwensu or what is the logic behind calling someone that couldn't save himself your saviour!
If your brain is fully functional, sit alone and ruminate on this!

Again John 3:16 (KJV) says "for God so love the word.... " yet you called Jesus your lord when he too was calling someone when he received warrior boyz beating! grin All these should be your concern instead of your obsession about Islam!

Have you ever wonder why you so many versions of Bible as well as edited ones! Oh my lord! Editing word of GOd! grin And the the religion you're insulting has only one book with edition all over the world!

For to be shouting Ekwensu upandan shows it either you're jinn yourself or you're son of Ekwensu itself! Get a life and free your! May you should read more of Psalm 23[/b] grin

Daniel058:
grin You keep on referring me to the right chapter and verses.

Yes Matthew 7 v12

So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you,(A) for this sums up the Law and the Prophets
Today am saying telling you What you supposed to hear..

That's why I you keep on insulting me and I didn't say insult back because I knw it's the wrong place you re that's deceiving you grin

May God save your soul in Jesus name.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Daniel058(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2020
kutashi:

You really need help bro, Jesus died the way he was destined to die in order to save you and I
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Josywhyte: 7:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Jidibia:

Lol.... Calm down, I know nobody is poor in your community because you all are yahoo yahoo dot com.
Eg, invicious, hushpuppy, mompha, jowizazza etc.
You guys are only good at gambling, armed robbery, kidnapping, prostitution, alcoholic consumption, 419 and burglary.

...and where do u think i come from?
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Josywhyte: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Aflix:
Shuuuooooooo ........Are you sure you quoted the right person?

Not sure i did. Saw the mistake late sha
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Jidibia(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Josywhyte:

...and where do u think i come from?
I don't know.
Re: UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months by Josywhyte: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2020
Jidibia:
I don't know.
Then shut your trap. Be sure of something or someone before u say something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race / Bianca Ojukwu Graduates From Alfonso El-Sabio University In Spain With M.sc / PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.