Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (223 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: by bottlewater1(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
all this small boys that just check their waec results will come online to abuse people old enough to be their fathers and now they are calling the likes of seun , lala stupid ...SMH

I think mod should derived another means of given access to people joining nairaland ooo.
for instance they should upload their higher institution certificate before joining then we can understand that nairaland is seriously restricted to elite even if the some have small sense
Re: by candyguyofficia(m): 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=bottlewater1 post=95798735]all this small boys that just check their waec results will come online to abuse people old enough to be their fathers and now they are calling the likes of seun , lala stupid ...SMH

I think mod should derived another means of given access to people joining nairaland ooo.
for instance they should upload their higher institution certificate before joining then we can understand that nairaland is seriously restricted to elite even if the some have small sens e[/quote

cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Ladies / Come In Ye Married Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.