Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Don't Be A Jealous Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be A Jealous Partner. (325 Views)

Ways Of Dealing With A Jealous Partner / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / See What A Jealous Girlfriend Did To Her Boyfriend's Sexdoll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Jealous Partner. by Wittyglam(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
When I hear people day there is negative and positive jealousy I get very pissed. Jealousy can breed hate, jealousy can make you want to hurt the other person or hope the fail. There is nothing positive about Jealousy. Learn to talk things over instead of the silence treatment and feeding your jealousy which comes from a place of insecurities.
Watch this video and thank me later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1Yiq6y3O4
Re: Don't Be A Jealous Partner. by Wittyglam(f): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

When Will Our Ladies STOP...Cream finish 3days after i toast her / I Fear About The Future / How To Screen Off Fake Girls If You Desire Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.