Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen (1265 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Is Not A Democrat, He Prepared My Detention Under Decree 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by TheRareGem1(f): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
There are many similarities between the US President-Elect, Joe Biden and the present Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo but nothing shouts out than their zeal to want to unite and give people opportunities to succeed.

As Vice President, they were both restricted by the constitutions of their country; they had to flow with the agenda of their bosses and they are both very loyal.

When Biden was going to run for President, Obama was his number one surrogate and he aggressively campaigned for Biden in swing states like Michigan and Florida.

Many in Nigeria would expect President Buhari to back and campaign for his deputy if he does declare for Presidency in 2023. As of now, Osinbajo has stayed away from politics of 2023 and has concentrated on his job.

He has tried to ensure that #EndSARS protesters are given the justice they demand because they are not only citizens of Nigeria but they are the future of Nigeria.

He directed governors of the 36 states and the Minister of FCT to set up Judicial Panel of Inquiries and to compensate the victims of police brutality.

He was the first to summon the Inspector General of Police to his office on a Sunday, telling him to ban SARS before taking him to the President to make it official.

He is a man of empathy; he is the people in Aso Rock. He is the man who set up a committee of governors to interface with the youths and who has stated that he will also meet with youths.

His time as Acting President was when I got a glimpse of how an Osinbajo-led administration will be. I think four or eight YEARS of Osinbajo as President will bring unbelievable change to Nigeria.

Only God knows if this will be but as for me, I see no man better than Osinbajo for the future.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Joylove2324(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo is our man for 2023

8 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Peappy49(f): 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
If we don't make Osinbajo our president then we might not get someone like him again. He is the answer to our future

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Dobb: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I believe Osinbajo will do better if he is the president

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by IKUBABAYEYE001: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes we can. We got to follow the right example. Osinbajo is a rare breed and he's gonna be Nigeria's game changer for positive development

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by OC831: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Weirdly I see and agree with this comparison. This man needs a bigger platform and I see him making stuff happen!
Joylove2324:
Osinbajo is our man for 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by LibertyRep: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
They don start o.

Why not Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by inioluwa03: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo is the fixer we have known for long

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Janetudeh(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is nothing but the truth
Osinbajo is capable and up to the task!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Damikjay(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
I'm going all out for osinbajo 2023

He is a visionary man.

I love is style of leadership

Osinbajo for 2023
Tinubu should seat, watch and learn from him

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by mightyhazel: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
And who is nigerias bughari?
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by OgundeleTeju: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo is our guy anytime any day

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by demitola(m): 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
I will never mind at all! He's our next BEST CHANCE. Who beats him now?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Temstee: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo the right man for the job

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Pecuman: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Igbos agree.

Osinbajo 2023

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
TheRareGem1:

There are many similarities between the US President-Elect, Joe Biden and the present Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo but nothing shouts out than their zeal to want to unite and give people opportunities to succeed.

As Vice President, they were both restricted by the constitutions of their country; they had to flow with the agenda of their bosses and they are both very loyal.

When Biden was going to run for President, Obama was his number one surrogate and he aggressively campaigned for Biden in swing states like Michigan and Florida.

Many in Nigeria would expect President Buhari to back and campaign for his deputy if he does declare for Presidency in 2023. As of now, Osinbajo has stayed away from politics of 2023 and has concentrated on his job.

He has tried to ensure that #EndSARS protesters are given the justice they demand because they are not only citizens of Nigeria but they are the future of Nigeria.

He directed governors of the 36 states and the Minister of FCT to set up Judicial Panel of Inquiries and to compensate the victims of police brutality.

He was the first to summon the Inspector General of Police to his office on a Sunday, telling him to ban SARS before taking him to the President to make it official.

He is a man of empathy; he is the people in Aso Rock. He is the man who set up a committee of governors to interface with the youths and who has stated that he will also meet with youths.

His time as Acting President was when I got a glimpse of how an Osinbajo-led administration will be. I think four or eight YEARS of Osinbajo as President will bring unbelievable change to Nigeria.

Only God knows if this will be but as for me, I see no man better than Osinbajo for the future.

South West has no business with 2023 Presidency, they have had their 8 years with Obasanjo

In 2023, the Presidency should either go to the South South to enable them complete the 8 Years that Jonathan couldn't, or it goes to the South East who have not yet had it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
REST
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Yellowface1220(m): 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo can do better...I recommend him @Osinbajo 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Thunder1010: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
I believe every tribe will support this, Osinbajo has everything to bring back the glory of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Unik3030: 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

South West has no business with 2023 Presidency, they have had their 8 years with Obasanjo

In 2023, the Presidency should either go to the South South to enable them complete the 8 Years that Jonathan couldn't, or it goes to the South East who have not yet had it
u want us to give presidency to south east so that they can kill all Muslims abi like they are doing in South East now

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Zeemam: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo 2023���
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
let's back him when, 2023 or 2035?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by TeeMoney99: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
I wholly support an Osinbajo presidency.
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Karlifate: 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Una don't abandon Dubai strategy candidates. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Lifted2000: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
We need a man that has encouraged young minds to join politics from grass root level/ocal government to change the narrative of governance that will affect Communities positively.
PYO-President Yemi Osinbajo 2023 for the young and old Nigerians at home and abroad.
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Unik3030:
u want us to give presidency to south east so that they can kill all Muslims abi like they are doing in South East now

my brother you sure of this? Abeg tell where e dey happen so that I 'll go and carry there cows ooo

preach love my brother, this country belongs to all of us.if the north is dominating now and not corrected, soon it will change n the south will dominate.it's turn by turn but it will be faster if oil is discover in large quantity in northern Nigeria!
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Thormiwah(m): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigeria lost the opportunity to be govern by a God sent in Awolowo, I pray we dont miss this man also, there's no better man than Osinbajo for 2023

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Zeesugar(f): 9:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo is the best option for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by brightsbella(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Osinbajo is the best fit for the job. So much similarities indeed.
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Okoroawusa: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
You will live long for this truth.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Unik3030:

Well you Nigerians had no problem giving the presidency in 2015 and 2019 to a Fulani man called Buhari despite the fact that armed herdsmen from his tribe are slaughtering people all over Nigeria

So I dont see why the South East should be a problem

7 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by 12Monkeys: 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Fools

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Cries Out As AMAC Demolishes Shops In Wuse 2 Abuja / - / Justice Adewale Thompson Banned Open Grazing In 1969

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.